Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GameStars - Help the development of cybersports  (Read 3395 times)
danchozind999

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:43:34 AM

Well, It seems  interesting with good concept, I like your project. Wish you great success and good luck  Wink
Stellr

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

this is a good project, but the question is. why you use two tokens? maybe there is an explanation you can give?
and as a fairly simple project and I think this is useful.
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:16:37 AM

Well, It seems  interesting with good concept, I like your project. Wish you great success and good luck  Wink

thanks a lot danchozind999! we really appreciate it =)
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

this is a good project, but the question is. why you use two tokens? maybe there is an explanation you can give?
and as a fairly simple project and I think this is useful.

Hi, thanks for asking! That's right, our platform will have 2 tokens: GameStars Token (GST) and Cyberathlete’s Token.

More details about tokens you can see in a white paper p. 21. https://gamestars.io/whitepaper
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

Game Stars News Digest: Vol. 3

The 2nd stage of the Token Sale is coming to an end and the stir around Game Stars doesn’t fade away. World-known media resources like Bitcoinist and Yahoo! are covering the platform widely in their articles. Check out a big interview with our CEO Sergey Sevidov and other publications:

Bitcoinist - one of the most popular online platforms providing the information about Bitcoin, digital currency, and blockchain technology. Reliable team provides up-to-date news and analysis of the blockchain industry.

Yahoo! Finance - a division of one of the largest web services provider Yahoo! that covers news, data and reports from the financial world.

Cryptovest - a team of cryptocurrency experts who provide educational content, reviews, and news about the best and safest coins to invest in.

Cryptocurrency.Tech - Russian independent online resource covering news about Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, fintech, and blockchain. 

Don’t forget that you still have an opportunity to participate in the Token Sale and get 20% bonus GST until June 13th! Join Game Stars!

Fidelmi

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develop strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community.
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develop strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community.

Good to see ya! You can join us here: https://t.me/GameStarsChat
yisechka

Activity: 629
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 03:11:09 PM

Hello! I wrote an article about your company, name yisechka, link to the article:
https://steemit.com/ico/@yisechka/gamestars-investicii-dlya-geimerov In the table I got "under suspicion" Why did this happen? The article was written by itself, nothing was stolen, subscribers were all living, a long analysis matter and collected useful information that no one has and is unlikely to.
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

Hello! I wrote an article about your company, name yisechka, link to the article:
https://steemit.com/ico/@yisechka/gamestars-investicii-dlya-geimerov In the table I got "under suspicion" Why did this happen? The article was written by itself, nothing was stolen, subscribers were all living, a long analysis matter and collected useful information that no one has and is unlikely to.

Hey! You should contact our bounty manager here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3406854  Wink
Nokswild

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:13:08 AM

Aren't you afraid that your platform will be able to turn cybersports on its head?
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:28:48 AM

Aren't you afraid that your platform will be able to turn cybersports on its head?

It seemed to me, this is what Game Stars wants to do - to destroy the usual way of life in this environment.
Nokswild

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

It seemed to me, this is what Game Stars wants to do - to destroy the usual way of life in this environment.

But even today, with monetization in this environment, there are no special problems.
Kat_messy

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:40:07 AM

But even today, with monetization in this environment, there are no special problems.

Yes, but there is one global problem that concerns all cybersport disciplines - it's very difficult to become a pro in them.
Nokswild

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

Yes, but there is one global problem that concerns all cybersport disciplines - it's very difficult to become a pro in them.

I've seen thousands of stories that the player just played for a long time at a consistently high level and was noticed.
Kat_messy

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

I've seen thousands of stories that the player just played for a long time at a consistently high level and was noticed.

So lucky only units. To get into the professional team, or at least for viewing in it, it was necessary to have connections.
Nokswild

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

So lucky only units. To get into the professional team, or at least for viewing in it, it was necessary to have connections.

That is, with the help of this platform, anyone who really makes an effort will become a cyber-sportsman?
brillarinal

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:49:56 AM

Nowadays only well-known companies can hold tournaments. Don’t you think it’s a problem?
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

Nowadays only well-known companies can hold tournaments. Don’t you think it’s a problem?

Arranging a tournament is a quite difficult process, so it’s much better when it’s done by professionals.
Nokswild

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:42:46 AM

Arranging a tournament is a quite difficult process, so it’s much better when it’s done by professionals.

However, even holding a tournament for a town or region is a problem. I know it from my experience  Cool
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:48:58 AM

However, even holding a tournament for a town or region is a problem. I know it from my experience  Cool

There’s one problem: the sponsors wont invest their funds in prize funds without clear guarantees. They don’t want to risk and this is understandable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: