Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I get earn on the Bitcointalk  (Read 137 times)
Ve-N-oM (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

Hi everyone!

I quit my job a few weeks ago. There are worked for more than 10 years. I woke up at 6-00 am. I got to work 1.5 hours and such many years. There I earned $ 350 a monthly. I quit my job so I start create information sites that bring me more money than the previous work. Now I'm studying the topics related to crypto and bounty.
I learn, differents topics on the bitcointalk. Everything new is interesting. I understood one thing now, that I had to quit my job much earlier, and didn't spend precious time.

- Can get much money then 400$ if I will be participating in bounty companies?  Huh
- What should me do for earn much more? Huh
- How I can improve the my bitcointalk rank and get merits? Huh

p.s. Sorry for my broken English. I'm from Ukraine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

- Can get much money then 400$ if I will be participating in bounty companies?  Huh
Yes, You can earn money more than 400$. But it depends on how do you work with bounties. I think do you know little bit things about bounties. I have seen a signature on your profile that's why.

Learn something about trading, Try invest your money to good ICO project and buy some good coins and hold them for the long term.

You have to get activities and merit to rank up your bitcointalk account. You can get maximum 14 activities for 2 weeks. Make a high-quality post to get a merit. If bitcointalk members think your posts are high quality they will give you merit. If you want to know more about rank up your bitcointalk account please read official thread Merit & new rank requirements

vilello

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

Hi everyone!

I quit my job a few weeks ago. There are worked for more than 10 years. I woke up at 6-00 am. I got to work 1.5 hours and such many years. There I earned $ 350 a monthly. I quit my job so I start create information sites that bring me more money than the previous work. Now I'm studying the topics related to crypto and bounty.
I learn, differents topics on the bitcointalk. Everything new is interesting. I understood one thing now, that I had to quit my job much earlier, and didn't spend precious time.

- Can get much money then 400$ if I will be participating in bounty companies?  Huh

p.s. Sorry for my broken English. I'm from Ukraine.
I don't think that quit your job the right choice. Working for 1,5 hour? I think you can work while doing bounty campaign. So you can get double salary per month. I do not know much about bounty because I am also new here. But if you want to improve your rank you need to get merit. And for merit, you can get from make quality post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629118.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

maybe it will help.
jukimay

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:47:28 PM

why did you quit your job? unfortunately, when you can work while trading. because you will have capital from your salary for trading. but that's all your decision my friend. I wish you success with crypto.  Wink
Ve-N-oM (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

why did you quit your job? unfortunately, when you can work while trading. because you will have capital from your salary for trading. but that's all your decision my friend. I wish you success with crypto.  Wink

I have a little capital and i creat information sites, it's give much more money then my previous job. I work 10 hours in a day and earn just 350$. My sites give me about 400-500$ mothly.
PingGermoco

Activity: 17
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:41:30 PM
Merited by Nevis (6)

First of all I want to commend you on the courage to quit your long time job. You did the right thing to quit your job and focus on your own information sites. If you're into bitcoin and bounty hunting you will need time to research. It's hard to enter anything if you have no idea what you are dealing with. It is a good move to ask a question. As for the earnings in bounty hunting, there is no specific salary, it depends on how hard you work on your account. There is a guide here all you need to do is read and I suggest to check out every thread that you think will answer your questions. Everything is here in bitcointalk.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

Yes you can earn some amount of money using bitcointalk account but it not active and continuous income. It is a passive income. YOu earn money participate for bounty for promoting cryptocurrency and their icos. But nowadays a lot of people participate for bounty and total bounty value spread among all members according to their profile quality (most of the time social media) and bitocintalk member rank. Before going start a bounty program, do you own research about the project. If the is success, then only you can get better income through the bounty program.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: