Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:39:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do?  (Read 1016 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:04:42 PM

Just wait for it to grow back again there's no way it won't recover unless it's a bad alt. Sometimes you just have to test waters before you can finally land a good one to invest to if you're investing in an unfamiliar market.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

My token is now suffering a great loss. Is there any way to save it?
If the cryptocurrency that you are holding does not have growth potential then I recommend you sell and invest in a valuable and potential altcoin. It is best to buy altcoin in the top 20 coinmarketcap like NEO, Monero, Cardano, Ethereum. Or you can continue to hold the crypto that you are holding and hope the price will rise in the future. Now the market has begun to recover, prices are on the rise, I also hope your crypto will increase.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:26:29 PM

You can just wait, the cryptocurrency can stabilize, it is probably still wait, and see what will happen in the future. Don't know what else to recommend.

It's a pity he did not write what tokens are. It's difficult to advise you without it. We don't know if it's shitcoin or has any prospects for growth. Maybe there are problems with the project or fell and why the price falls?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

All you have to do is keep your token until the price will grow higher, if your current Token price falls very far from the normal price, for example you want to sell it for me it's wrong decision, if we do not need it for what you sell it,a moment or old, Token that you currently have if it has good potential will surely rise again.

Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

There will be no other way to save your tokens except to hold them more for a long period of time. That way you can retrieve your loss for sure and inevitably secure a fortune in the most appropriate moment you choose.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

What about today?are those coins still at loss?if thats the case after the market recovers from the fall,maybe ita time for you to let go,sell all those coin and try to find another set that may give you profit,sometimes its normal to stop the loss or continue to lose the value of youre investments
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

The altcoins are gaining strength. Therefore, it makes sense to hold. Your red alcoin sooner or later will turn green. But if it's late, you'll lose time. So, you decide whether to hold or sell.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

You enjoy less now to enjoy more in the future. Invest!
 Wink
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

Just wait for it to grow back again there's no way it won't recover unless it's a bad alt. Sometimes you just have to test waters before you can finally land a good one to invest to if you're investing in an unfamiliar market.
At this very moment, the only thing which can help you form avoiding any kind of loss is none other than that of holding of our coins because the market value of all the crypto coins is not that much good now-a-days and that it will take some time to see the market growing once again and coming back to its normal state. Till that time, you need to be patient and do not make any decision which can result in loss of money.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:33:40 PM

The altcoins are gaining strength. Therefore, it makes sense to hold. Your red alcoin sooner or later will turn green. But if it's late, you'll lose time. So, you decide whether to hold or sell.
It will, everytime price going up and down and we should able to cope up this changes. Yes that's the flow when in red it will turns to green. Therefore, not to get panic we can hold our coins for us to earned in our trades.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:52:12 PM

The best way is to hold it and do not sell at low prices, and if you want a profit, you have to be patient waiting for the price to increase and you can just sell it.

Chint_82

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

if my opinion is already a profit on the sale only and switch to a more promising coin, but if still in a loss then should be held until the possibility of the coin rises, in circumstances that suffered losses are in demand to be patient and should be calm, because the more panic then it will even add to the loss for yourself
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:21:21 PM

there are two options for you
1. sell now if you need money or do not believe in potential tokens you have
2. hold if you trust your token until you can recover your money
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:01:07 PM

Except you want to sell at loses.... I think you should still hold as we are currently seeing uptrend signal now. All these coins are going to recover and we just need to be a little patience with the market.

You are still using this stolen Bitcointalk account.

Stop your BS posts and return it to it's rightful owner immediately!!!

Bitcointalk accounts are free and there is no reason to steal or buy a stolen one!

Go get your own!!!

CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:04:34 PM

What you can do? You can sell it now, and then you have 100% confirmed your lose. Or you can be patience, and wait. Hold your tokens untill it raises again. So forget them, and start to live again. Do some other stuff instead of crypto trading. Let the tokens be, and maybe when you look again in a year, they will be more worth again. Then you can sell it and will have no lose. Dont go crazy, because in the end, its just money.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

these drops are actually important to be patient. I know I've had this experience before. there's no other way to wait, you don't look at the wallets. Smiley think about your earnings. and you have to look at your future earnings. I hope you'il be better in a month.
Sobol101

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

Basically, you don't have to do much. You can simply invest in a trusted bitcoin farm, or you can make your own bitcoin farm and soon you will understand why you did it.
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

If you feel your token has a good prospect for the future. Keep hold of your token, wait until the price increases for you to sell. But, if your token does not grow at all from the beginning, and you feel the token has no hope at all in the future. Immediately sell, then buy another coin that is more superior and promising to be able to get a high profit. By holding it for a while until the price goes up beyond your purchase price.
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. Pavo brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:14:36 PM

I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. Pavo brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: