Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:51:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do?  (Read 1016 times)
cabbarlana

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:50:17 PM

If the value of the coin in your hand is going to rise and fall and it does not give you confidence, you can go to a more reliable coin where you save the anapara you are investing and you experience less fluctuation, but there is always the risk of forgetting.

pipashu

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

Don't worry, my friend. The price of today's token is much better than the previous period, and your token will go up slowly.
gaobobo (OP)

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

1. Sell it now and invest in other promising coin/token.
2. Hold it for long-term (Atleast, until you have recovered or BEP)
3. Hold it and buy other promising coin/token with your money obviously.
4. Is there any other option?
Thank you, my friend. I will try to do the advice you gave me. Thank you very much
gaobobo (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:56:48 PM

My token is now suffering a great loss. Is there any way to save it?
Please be more specific about the tokens you hodling.
AION, I threw ten ETH, and it broke. It is now estimated that the air is not far away.
gaobobo (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

Weight it your self, it's either sold or hold decision, it you think your coin is worth holding and hoping for then hold it, if you see it's a loss since dip was all over and no progress until now then you can let go of them.
Thank you, my friend.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

The current time I guess that the number of Token you own is probably increased after the rate reduction in the first 3 months of 2018. For me, I will not hold the ICO Token, I will exchange to ETH to hold for long-term because ICO token rates will drop dramatically after being indexed on exchange floors.

gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

it seems to me that the best option is to hold your coins. Now the market is growing and soon your coins can grow and even bring you a good profit. Wink

johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

I think if the token has a good potential, you should stay patient to hold it waiting for the price to rise. but if the potential is less good, you should do cutloss and buy on another coin that has the potential to get profit as soon as possible, in order to immediately replace the loss.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Azizjon92

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:41:17 PM

if the coin is good then can only purchase it and to average the purchase price. but if the coin is not very sure either waiting for or sell minus
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

Is your coin unknown and only few exchange  does have it? Then sell it and look for better coin to hold, decide it now if you  know don't want to lose more.

Like unknown coin, = sell it === +++++buy ETH, NEO, Ripple, Bitcoin  then hold them, that's a sureball...
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

Selling is not necessarily worst thing one ever does assuming you are holding a scam coin, but if project is really good, you should not sell, in this case that is the worst thing. Either wait or exchange it with a rising coin.
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

Just wait their growth. If you do anything with them you will regret all the time. It is normal for now, everyone lose lots of their portfolio but we should wait patiently to earn our loss or more again.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:42:53 PM

Depends on what coins you invested on.  Providing a list of your coins will help us help you.
Generally speaking, if a coin or any asset is going through a decline, it is supposed to be held at that time. Giving up on it won’t bring any good. It is usual of this market to fall down and rise up from time to time so panicking out is useless. You have also made a right point. It depends on the potential of the token too. If the holdings comes under the weak ones, better to convert into the stronger coins.
Awaknow

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

Please explain what causes you to lose so much,? let us all give you a few suggestions that might be useful to you...
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:32:19 AM

You must first think through your strategy. Let's admit the token grew in price x2, x3, x4, you should understand what you will do, sell all or only half. The price of the token began to fall 20% - you must fix the losses. You must have an action plan for different scenarios

nikkymama

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

If the token is a potential one, I think you should hold on to it because it is only normal for a rise and fall in market price. You can decide to sell some of it to a more promising one that will yield enough profit to cover up for some of the loss. I think why you are experiencing loss is because you invested in a wrong token.
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

I assume he's holding one token only, base on his statement. We'll some of the people say "sell it and buy a coin with more potential than what you have". I think it'll only make the OP suffer more loss than what he normally had.
If only OP specifically post which coin he's holding, then it will be easy for the commenters to identify whether the coin has the potential for a come back.
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:39:15 AM

I believe that you need to be patient and just wait. And you in something to invest while you wait. And how is your coin stabiliziruemost, and at the exit you will have to wait for a good bonus.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

You are not the only one experience this great fall of all your coins. If you sell now you will lose you can wait patiently for the price to increase again. Check the coin you are investing if it is good if not find other coins you will invest that is profitable.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

You shoud not realize your loss, if you think your tokens investment is a good coin to hold it for a longer time. If you think it will recover one day, jjust hold it. If you think it is not a good long term invest, leave the station and invest into some solid projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: