Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:23:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why aren't you buying SNM or RLC?  (Read 142 times)
luchins (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:17:12 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 01:31:24 PM by luchins

Hello normies

I know  you  are  that  kind of  normies  who  buy  Waves,  who  buy  Artificial  intelligence  buzzzwords ...   don't  be  that   kind of normie!

Cloud computing  will  have  an  HUGE market  cap  in the  upcoming  future !   Blockchain can be useful  because  companies  would  need  SO MUCCHHHH   MONEY   TO  HAVE  A LOT  OF DATACENTERS  aroun d  the  world.

Whith  blockchain you  can  buy servers, power compunting  at  a  cheap price:  due  the  decentralized  nature, it  will  be  cheaper than Amazon  web service,  because  it's  a  network  of  computers  around the  world  lending  compunting power  so  cheap  if compared to centralized  datacenter.

The  use  of case  makes  sense.  

You  have no exscuses  to  do not  buy Iexec (RLC)  or SONM...  no, being a   normie  who bought   bitcoin in January is not  an  exscuse !

If you  are  normie  with  tecnical  analisis and  a girlfriend  waiting for him, a  social  life   you  did not  have to enter  into this market !

You  will be  scammed  by  BUZZZWORDSSSS  (AI, BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 ...)   because  you are  not  so informed,  you are that   kind of   guy who  still buies  bitcoin  and  Ethereum in  2k18

It's  2018,  if  you wanted  an archaichh  tech  you  should  go back  to 2008

This  is not  a   financial advice. Do  your  own research

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746241.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1845114.0
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

You should learn to talk like a normie mate, I agree that doing research and going away from the typical hype pays off, but I can't agree with your form of typing.
1 space between words would do a lot to fix things up.
luchins (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:48:27 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 02:15:53 PM by luchins

You should learn to talk like a normie mate, I agree that doing research and going away from the typical hype pays off, but I can't agree with your form of typing.
1 space between words would do a lot to fix things up.

Sorry I am not  native english
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:55:09 PM

Hello normies

I know  you  are  that  kind of  normies  who  buy  Waves,  who  buy  Artificial  intelligence  buzzzwords ...   don't  be  that   kind of normie!

Cloud computing  will  have  an  HUGE market  cap  in the  upcoming  future !   Blockchain can be useful  because  companies  would  need  SO MUCCHHHH   MONEY   TO  HAVE  A LOT  OF DATACENTERS  aroun d  the  world.

Whith  blockchain you  can  buy servers, power compunting  at  a  cheap price:  due  the  decentralized  nature, it  will  be  cheaper than Amazon  web service,  because  it's  a  network  of  computers  around the  world  lending  compunting power  so  cheap  if compared to centralized  datacenter.

The  use  of case  makes  sense.  

You  have no exscuses  to  do not  buy Iexec (RLC)  or SONM...  no, being a   normie  who bought   bitcoin in January is not  an  exscuse !

If you  are  normie  with  tecnical  analisis and  a girlfriend  waiting for him, a  social  life   you  did not  have to enter  into this market !

You  will be  scammed  by  BUZZZWORDSSSS  (AI, BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 ...)   because  you are  not  so informed,  you are that   kind of   guy who  still buies  bitcoin  and  Ethereum in  2k18

It's  2018,  if  you wanted  an archaichh  tech  you  should  go back  to 2008

This  is not  a   financial advice. Do  your  own research

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746241.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1845114.0

As far as I know, cloud computing projects are a bit complex and far away, until more activity inthe space is registered, there are plenty of other opportunities that investors can save their money in at the moment.
At least Golem has legs, recently launched their testnet
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:52:39 AM

SONM is definitely a good investment as you can earn extra tokens by sharing resources on a spare computer. It is impossible to mine bitcoins now so just rent out some free resources instead. Product will be released this year so getting in just before will give good gains.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: