Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:45:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 1735 times)
mogglennon

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:00:37 PM

There are of course initiatives to democratise the sharing of our data with blockchain technology so that we can benefit from its monetization (APEX, Pillar, Tron, etc). But I am doubtful of their potential for success.
pid3ational

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

While many see regulations and privacy as antithetical with mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies, I believe that privacy-centric cryptocurrencies will serve an important role in the future alongside widely adopted mass cryptocurrencies. And this side by side existence need not be a lawful vs unlawful debate.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:26:32 PM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

i believe that cryptocurrency do really have a bright future because there are a lot of people today who are working very hard in the market in order to earn more coins we are all hoping the same thing and that is to earn more profit when the market price increase even more.

billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:26:46 PM

I think that when the government generally accept cryptocurrencies then the future of crptocurrencies begin.
Surely that is what people always dreamed that it would be true. If the government accepts Bitcoin, electronic money will be developed and spread around the world. a technology boom with electronic money
effryj

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

I’ve been writing about CLOAK, a privacy cryptocurrency from my own initiative for months. To me, it’s an undervalued project with great potential.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:31:32 PM

No new altcoin can in any way dethrone bitcoin because bitcoin has already made name in the crypto currency world and nothing can change that in the mind of bitcoiners in the world.
oll1fication

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:32:11 PM

First, it’s important to note that despite the falling prices, this is still an enormous market. Bitcoin tops the list of cryptocurrencies by market cap, and even after the losses, is still up over 10% since the beginning of November 2017. By contrast, the Dow Jones Industrial Average has only gained 3% over the same span. That means that Bitcoin investment returns are still outpacing the stock market by a factor of three. That’s not comforting to cryptocurrency investors though, who have nervously watched the downturn continue unabated. They’re spending each day debating the merits of a wait-and-see approach against a mad dash for the exit.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:46:47 PM

There are of course initiatives to democratise the sharing of our data with blockchain technology so that we can benefit from its monetization (APEX, Pillar, Tron, etc). But I am doubtful of their potential for success.
In my opinion these ways of making money are very difficult to succeed, if successful we will earn very little money from them. Electronic money has many ways to make money, free of charge or investment have. So try to learn and find out you will succeed.

weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:06:05 PM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned
As far as I know Bitmain, a multi-billion dollar cryptocurrency mining equipment manufacturer based in China, has led a $110 million Series E funding round for Circle, a blockchain-focused financial company, in support of Circle’s short-term plan of launching a stable cryptocurrency that is in line with Bitmain’s vision of establishing private central banks backed by cryptocurrencies.
mylyn2327

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:09:25 PM

In the future bitcoin/cryptos are still there no matter big companies create their own. Bitcoin cannot be dethroned aside from the fact that it's the first crypto but because bitcoin now is well accepted by many people.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:05:44 AM

I think the future of cryptocurreny is have a big future for all country. Because many investor are investing in bitcoin. And i believe bitcoin will grown fast because of investors.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:03:20 AM

Almost everybody is riding in to the popularity of cryptocurrencies. This might be good and bad. Because there are so many digital coins now that have popped up this could result into cryptocurrencies becoming more popular but as it has become so popular many would also be creating so much competition such that there well be more supplies and less consumers which will create a problem in maintaining the stabilty of the coins. Yet as time goes by only the strong currency remains which will become more utlized.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

As the trend continues, digitalization would ensure that almost every serious business will have to somehow be involved in crypto. Just like every serious business today is on the internet.

Yes, bro - digitalization of the world is the inevitable thing. I do hope, we will see it in less than a dozen of years. Our children will know everything about the cryptocurrency.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

Bitcoin is the main coin in crypto and bitcoin is very difficult to separate in crypto, although many coins are created but I think bitcoin will remain the main, because bitcoin is the foundation of crypto.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

for me, the future of cryptocurrency is unpredictable because many countries reject the presence of cryptocurrency that is beginning to develop today.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is our future too. I think we will use those token and cryptocurrencies. I think those cryptocurrencies are will going to be our currency in the future. The future is on our hands we should trust ourselves to do what we want to be
negrained

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

By mid-December of 2017, there were signs that the bottom was about to fall out. Once cryptocurrencies began to post record highs, investors began a wave of profit-taking that started to push prices lower. The increased volatility seems to have scared off many casual investors, who didn’t quite understand what they had gotten themselves into in the first place. Once they began to flee, the rout was on. The resulting drop led to the conditions we see today in the cryptocurrency market, but that may not be a bad thing for future investors. For one thing, although we continue to see fluctuations in prices, they haven’t been as extreme. This is likely due to the fact that remaining stakeholders are playing the long game, which is a very positive development for the still-nascent market.
kaucomag

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

While the short-term losses have been trumpeted far and wide as a harbinger of disaster, that isn’t likely to bear itself out. Now that the hype has died down, some institutional investors in the U.S. are beginning to look at increasing their cryptocurrency holdings. That should provide existing investors with a short-term bump in price, but also a much-needed dose of stability. In addition, venture capital investments in crypto startups are expected to rise this year, as the value of the underlying technologies remains clear.
HyltonJune

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

Electronic money is now very popular and in the future, these currencies will grow to a very high level.
wxa7115

Activity: 2772
Merit: 718

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:59:04 PM

Although largely described as secure and private, blockchain technology carries risks to our privacy. Blockchain, as a transparent and immutable ledger of all that has been, will be used to serve the interests of those that benefit and earn from our personal information.
There is no doubt that the transparency of the blockchain is a big problem, we cannot deny that, but if you really want to have complete anonymity we have known for a long time that bitcoin is not hte coin for you, use a coin like monero instead, but as we know the problem with monero is that its scaling problems are huge and that doesn't seem like it is going to be solved anytime soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: