Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:04:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 1725 times)
Johannson (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

Erm, no. Telegram launched an ICO for a communications platform on a blockchain that they plan on developing. It's internal, yes, but that means it's essentially useless outside of the system. It's also a token, not a cryptocurrency. The same would go for whatever tokens Google and Amazon decides to create. They're not comparable with Bitcoin in this respect, so it would be impossible for them to dethrone it.

The future would belong to ones which attain global adoption, and tokens that have very specialized uses are unlikely to achieve that.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

I do not believe such an end will happen. Whatever it is, I think that Bitcoin will always be at the top, after all, all the cryptocurrency industry is the head caster Bitcoin. Bitcoin has the same relative and gentleness in the cryptocurrency world as USD we use in our normal life. For that reason I believe that whatever it is, it will not happen and that Bitcoin will always be at the top.
Heroonnone

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

It's a very big step for cryptocurrency. In my opinion, the new coin of telegram may become the most popular and most useful. Maybe in future this coin will take first place among all coins.
zhagedus

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

I think that when the government generally accept cryptocurrencies then the future of crptocurrencies begin.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:45:34 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 08:21:09 PM by hugeblack

I think @jseverson gave you enough answer about telegram.
Regarding the acceptance of Amazon and others by creating them own cryptocurrencies, as long as the use is within the site, this is called tokens.
If cryptocurrencies are accepted around the world, that does not mean we need more than 1,000 currencies, so these companies will not create more currencies.
The best scenario is to accept Bitcoin and the Top 10 Coins as a way to pay

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lakash

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:53:12 PM

i am not sure about this but i think this is not true. bitcoin will always end at the top among all cryptocurrencies.
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

Bitcoin has always been on top among cryptocurrencies. And will always be on top. Bitcoin cannot be dethroned.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

Cryptocurrency has a great future ahead. We need this, the flexibility it offers and convenience is great. More people and establishment will be using this in the future. I hope more government will support this and more regulation is passed to curb those scammers.

Open for Campaigns
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned
It could happen because they all have enormous power. With a very strong financial ability then the company can make each cryptocurrency. For example, Facebook, we all know that Facebook is a big company and they can include cryptocurrency in the system that is on Facebook. It will also help increase the volume of transactions because everyone who access Facebook would inevitably have to use the cryptocurrencies.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

no one can get rid of bitcoin in cryptocurrency, bitcoin is a benchmark of public interest towards cryptocurrency. bitcoin will be forever on top.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
avdeeva

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

Bitcoin has always been on top among cryptocurrencies. And will always be on top. Bitcoin cannot be dethroned.

I agree to this, any new investor in crypto starts with bitcoins. Those investing in alt coins are only some people who already have lot of bitcoins.
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:42:21 PM

Cryptocurrency will be more popular in the future especially to those cryptocoins that are reliable preferably at bitcoin, litecoin, neo, dash and monero. Hodling is very effective at those coins. Cryptocurrency makes our living fruitful because of the opportunities that cryptocurrency brought at me and my family. Trust, courage and patience is the key to have good profits at cryptocurrency.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:02:24 PM

Cryptocurrencies are actually the future of monetary landscape.

Many companies, governments and banks are working on developing their own blockchain that will likely to be supported by some cryptocurrency. We will definitely gonna see many currencies from big names in future. But they might not be as decentralised as Bitcoin. Bitcoin being pseudonymous and decentralized store of value can be face changing currency. It gives financial independence to the people. As happened Zimbabwe and Venezuela where people due to high inflationary state currency, went into cryptocurrencies.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

Nasdaq is quoted to be ready to trade cryptocurrency. The fact that such organizations are embracing cryptocurrency is an indication of the future of bitcoin and blockchain.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:32:49 PM

It's a very big step for cryptocurrency. In my opinion, the new coin of telegram may become the most popular and most useful. Maybe in future this coin will take first place among all coins.
I don't see it being as useful as you said it would and the fact that there are a lot of coins who has better use-case than telegram that is still nowhere near bitcoin's price, it would be impossible for that telegram coin to take dominance.

I think that when the government generally accept cryptocurrencies then the future of crptocurrencies begin.

I think that when the people started understanding what cryptocurrencies are, then the future of cryptocurrencies begin.  Cool
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:36:24 PM

There is actually an MIT study that says that one possible way to kill bitcoin, would be for big names to create a coin as well, and we would end up being with a coin for almost every service that's available to us. A facebook coin, a google coin, an apple coin, an amazon coin, etc. Those coins would be completely different from BTC, because they would be centralized, but I do agree that if those services would be able to convince people to use them, by offering advantages on the services they provide, it could become a threat to BTC.

They would not offer any advantages over fiat, except for commodity and "promotions", but I guess that most people don't really care, and they would use them for sure. People will never understand the true value of bitcoin until a global financial disaster happens.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Cepot

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

I'm not sure bitcoin will be overthrown with the presence of new ico like ico telegram, and I feel bitcoin still on top and future of criptocurrency still exist in bitcoin
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

PayPal, Visa, Perfect Money,... exist. does any of them "dethroned" bitcoin? obviously no. nobody in their right minds gives up a well working decentralized currency (bitcoin) and chooses a centralized payment system?

anything that Telegram or Facebook creates is going to be centralized and useless. they won't even come close to bitcoin!

There is a FOMO brewing...
xXBEVOXx

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

It's not clear when. If such a coin emerges, it will cause the market to shake.  But it's a process. Until then, Bitcoin still owns the throne.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: