Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOCARZ - THE WORLD'S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-ENABLED VR RACING EXPERIENCE  (Read 6499 times)
thedon1997

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

Even though there is relatively little information out there about Cryptocarz so far, there is enough for us to draw a few conclusions as to what the potential could be for this project.  Grin

Hey Cryptochel, there is plenty of information regarding Cryptocarz available Cheesy
You can find out in our drive paper, or feel free to ask us what you want to know here Smiley

Drive Paper Link : https://www.cryptocarz.io/docs/CryptoCarz_WP.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:32:06 AM

Want to earn rewards?
Don't forget to refer friends so you can earn cryptocarz credits!

Wait! There's more!
You can join the cryptocarz community and get a unique car by joining the airdrop!

Details for both ways to earn rewards are here: https://www.cryptocarz.io/referral
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:39:15 AM

an amazing project. the concept of this project have an innovative idea. the project is indeed worth to gain much support. Hopefully the project can progress forward with perfect.
The idea is really amazing, the combination of blockchain with virtual reality, sounds promising.I believe that blockchain games will be very popular and in demand.I will definitely follow the news.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:17:15 PM

Do you have a youtube channel? so I can see an example of the game process? What platform is the game being developed for? What computer/phone ( if it's a VR headset ) are needed to play?

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
BestKait

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:18:57 PM

Do you have a youtube channel? so I can see an example of the game process? What platform is the game being developed for? What computer/phone ( if it's a VR headset ) are needed to play?

Hey yarelydiaz,

There is no Youtube just yet, that will surely come soon. As for your other questions, I have left a list of platforms developments, and no, you will be able to play an analogue version as well.

Game Platforms:

• Desktop/web (2D)
• Mobile/tablet App (2D)
• Vive (VR)
• Oculus (VR)
• PlayStation (VR)
• Gear (Mobile VR)

Grin
lendircinta

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

Hey yarelydiaz,

There is no Youtube just yet, that will surely come soon. As for your other questions, I have left a list of platforms developments, and no, you will be able to play an analogue version as well.

Game Platforms:

• Desktop/web (2D)
• Mobile/tablet App (2D)
• Vive (VR)
• Oculus (VR)
• PlayStation (VR)
• Gear (Mobile VR)

Grin
Hello! Can you say when your youtube will be avalible? When are you planning to male it? Thanks!
potapo

Activity: 460

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

how much capture from this project! it really is worth your attention. read the white paper, there is enough valuable information.

cryptoroland

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:40:16 PM

Even though there is relatively little information out there about Cryptocarz so far, there is enough for us to draw a few conclusions as to what the potential could be for this project.  Grin
The disclosure of the project potential directly depends on the number of users. If the project is popular, it will be a success. Especially if the token is not very volatile))

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:29:46 PM

If you talk about platform, for sure it's gonna be google daydream as that what starters usually do. I think it would be better in PC rather than in smartphone unless there would be available mobile controllers in VR.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:36:55 PM

Hey yarelydiaz,

Game Platforms:

• Desktop/web (2D)
• Mobile/tablet App (2D)
• Vive (VR)
• Oculus (VR)
• PlayStation (VR)
• Gear (Mobile VR)

Grin
Hello! Can you say when your youtube will be avalible? When are you planning to male it? Thanks!

No Youtube channel yet, but please stay tuned Wink
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:30:28 AM

so far I see a lot of people who provide support and good comments about this project. and this is very good for the progress of the project further, because at least with this much support can make all the team more excited again in developing the project.

waveguide

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

Is your project a game? Can you help me with more information of the project? No more information can be found on your site. Perhaps your project will help those who often ask "when lambo?" Will achieve their purpose, dream LOL.

Hello there!

You are correct, this is a gaming platform. If you want to get a better idea of what exactly our project is, take a look at this Medium article: https://medium.com/@CryptoCarz/blockchain-studios-and-amazix-launch-cryptocarz-partnership-a-new-blockchain-vr-racer-project-3c918c48f00e

You can also joing our Telegram groups to stay up to date.

Chat: https://t.me/cryptocarz
Announcements: https://t.me/CryptoCarzANN

Hope this helps.  Grin
i think information links like telegram, medium, ANN thread, etc should all be added to your website and also on the first post on your BCT ANN for easy location.
kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:47:32 PM

hey wave!

The website does have links to Telegram and Medium on the bottom right of the front page  Smiley
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:52:55 PM

Is your project a game? Can you help me with more information of the project? No more information can be found on your site. Perhaps your project will help those who often ask "when lambo?" Will achieve their purpose, dream LOL.

Hello there!

You are correct, this is a gaming platform. If you want to get a better idea of what exactly our project is, take a look at this Medium article: https://medium.com/@CryptoCarz/blockchain-studios-and-amazix-launch-cryptocarz-partnership-a-new-blockchain-vr-racer-project-3c918c48f00e

You can also joing our Telegram groups to stay up to date.

Chat: https://t.me/cryptocarz
Announcements: https://t.me/CryptoCarzANN

Hope this helps.  Grin
i think information links like telegram, medium, ANN thread, etc should all be added to your website and also on the first post on your BCT ANN for easy location.

Yes they are in there, you just have to click the respective logos. Grin
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

Hello All,

📣We are thrilled to announce our Airdrop and Referral Programmes!!💥

❗️CryptoCarz Announces Airdrop and Referral Programmes!✨

Speaking at TokenSky Tokyo, Blockchain Studios CEO, Daniele Sileri, announced the launch of the CryptoCarz Airdrop and Referral Programmes. This gives the entire crypto and gaming community the opportunity to own limited edition CryptoCarz.

👉See more on how to participate right here: https://medium.com/@CryptoCarz/cryptocarz-announces-airdrop-and-referral-programmes-adba7975347c
kimonjol

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

CRYPTOCARZ designate many devotees, can play the race via the online it's a new sensation, hopefully a lot of that support this project and can be realized perfectly
bikitkih

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:10:41 PM

CRYPTOCARZ very interesting for lovers of the game because it is very challenging and we can use much less using technology blockchain this is very wonderful
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:46:28 AM

amazing. a major project, this project offers a very interesting feature, and will certainly be a lot of people who are interested in this project. Hopefully the project can be a great success.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
pewwnoy

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:26:32 AM

i wonder, how many customizing features can be added? i mean, can some car be just a bit like for example delorian from back to the future...
lps21

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:40:07 AM

i wonder, how many customizing features can be added? i mean, can some car be just a bit like for example delorian from back to the future...
Hi there! We welcome very much any suggestion from the community. We could in the future have a mechanism for the users to suggest and vote on best ideas to develop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: