Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOCARZ - THE WORLD'S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-ENABLED VR RACING EXPERIENCE  (Read 6513 times)
iamgekko

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

Dear Fellow Racers!

Check out this cool article about non-fungible tokens (NFTs) standards like ERC721 Cool

"With NFTs, it is the user, not the platform, who owns the digital asset. This opens up a host of use cases for gaming, where the player rather than the game developer owns their virtual item. If digital assets are unique and non-duplicable, there are new revenue opportunities for gamers and developers, which potentially sparks a whole new wave of creativity in gaming and beyond."

https://medium.com/@CryptoCarz/why-non-fungible-tokens-matter-the-rise-of-crypto-collectibles-5126871eec4e
Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

Did you know that Blockchain Studios is a Joint Venture?

"This is a joint venture between established partners in their
respective fields: Active Genes, Diginex and Shadow Factory.
Blockchain Studios brings together engineering and visual
innovation, combining technologies in new ways that are being
enabled by the blockchain revolution." (whitepaper page 25)

Read more about the project in the whitepaper!
https://www.cryptocarz.io/docs/CryptoCarz_WP.pdf

Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:00:10 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 01:36:58 PM by Sammied

Did you know that a Fast and Furious racing feature will escrow the cars through smart contracts where tokens (cars) from both players are stored!!
Once the competition is over, the smart contract will transfer the tokens to
the winner.

To read more on this see (Page 17) of the drive paper

Here is the link!
https://www.cryptocarz.io/docs/CryptoCarz_WP.pdf
iamgekko

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:40:29 PM

Dear Community!

We are proud to share this CCN news article on us! CryptoCarz Named One of the Coolest Blockchain Startups at Consensus in New York

"Eight thousand crypto enthusiasts descended on midtown New York last week at Consensus 2018, the biggest blockchain event ever held. There was one startup everyone was talking about and it was CryptoCarz, the world’s first blockchain-enabled VR racing experience."

https://www.ccn.com/cryptocarz-named-one-of-the-coolest-blockchain-startups-at-consensus-in-new-york/
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

Do you have a youtube channel? so I can see an example of the game process? What platform is the game being developed for? What computer/phone ( if it's a VR headset ) are needed to play?

Hey yarelydiaz,

There is no Youtube just yet, that will surely come soon. As for your other questions, I have left a list of platforms developments, and no, you will be able to play an analogue version as well.

Game Platforms:

• Desktop/web (2D)
• Mobile/tablet App (2D)
• Vive (VR)
• Oculus (VR)
• PlayStation (VR)
• Gear (Mobile VR)

Grin

Thank you for the answer,  I think most of the audience users have - • Gear (Mobile VR), do you have any special requirements for the phone? For example on the Galaxy S7 will I be able to play?

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:30:07 PM

Do you have a youtube channel? so I can see an example of the game process? What platform is the game being developed for? What computer/phone ( if it's a VR headset ) are needed to play?

Hey yarelydiaz,

There is no Youtube just yet, that will surely come soon. As for your other questions, I have left a list of platforms developments, and no, you will be able to play an analogue version as well.

Game Platforms:

• Desktop/web (2D)
• Mobile/tablet App (2D)
• Vive (VR)
• Oculus (VR)
• PlayStation (VR)
• Gear (Mobile VR)

Grin

Thank you for the answer,  I think most of the audience users have - • Gear (Mobile VR), do you have any special requirements for the phone? For example on the Galaxy S7 will I be able to play?

Galaxy S7 is still a strong phone, I think it will be able to handle any games. Grin
iamgekko

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:38:04 PM

Dear community!

With NFTs, it is the user, not the platform, who owns the digital asset. This opens up a host of use cases for gaming, where the player rather than the game developer owns their virtual item. If digital assets are unique and non-duplicable, there are new revenue opportunities for gamers and developers, which potentially sparks a whole new wave of creativity in gaming and beyond."

https://medium.com/@CryptoCarz/why-non-fungible-tokens-matter-the-rise-of-crypto-collectibles-5126871eec4e
ShariCo

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:55:01 PM

your project looks interesting, but have you any partners, who want to take you offer? i mean, not much people will use your platform in the start, and you should to find another way to advertising.
BestKait

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:47:44 PM

your project looks interesting, but have you any partners, who want to take you offer? i mean, not much people will use your platform in the start, and you should to find another way to advertising.

Hello ShariCo, that's a great question!

The CryptoCarz team is busy working on partnerships for the project. They aim to enter into partnerships with VR theme parks across the world, to showcase the technology and to attract more gamers!

Consider joining the Telegram channel and staying tuned for updates there!
https://t.me/cryptocarz
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

Hey yarelydiaz,

Game Platforms:

• Desktop/web (2D)
• Mobile/tablet App (2D)
• Vive (VR)
• Oculus (VR)
• PlayStation (VR)
• Gear (Mobile VR)

Grin

Galaxy S7 is still a strong phone, I think it will be able to handle any games. Grin

Yeah, I know, but I always want to be sure.) I'm asking about the phone, because I think Mobile VR IS the most affordable way for most users.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:36:19 PM

Hey yarelydiaz,

Game Platforms:

• Desktop/web (2D)
• Mobile/tablet App (2D)
• Vive (VR)
• Oculus (VR)
• PlayStation (VR)
• Gear (Mobile VR)

Grin

Yeah, I know, but I always want to be sure.) I'm asking about the phone, because I think Mobile VR IS the most affordable way for most users.

I agree! Mobile gaming is bigger than ever. Grin
kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:16:29 AM

CRYPTOCARZ IS A MULTIPLAYER, VIRTUAL REALITY (VR)-ENABLED RACING EXPERIENCE, DEVELOPED USING THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN.

To play, users will have to load the car assets into the game from an Ethereum wallet, where they are stored as an ERC721 token. The ERC721 token has paved the way for a new class of digital assets called non-fungible tokens (NFTs).

These allow users to own, customise and maintain control in the same way as in the physical world.

Blockchain Studios contends that this new asset class opens up new opportunities for user engagement and ownership. We believe that the first wave of innovation will come from gaming.

CryptoCarz is the first platform to bring together blockchain, VR and gaming technologies. By giving gamers new options to visualise, own, adapt and race their own car, we think a new era in gaming has arrived.
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

With the help of this project, any player can afford to dive into the world of racing and expensive cars. After studding the CryptoCarz platform, it is possible to say with certainty how skillfully and professionally the developers approached the creation of this project.
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:06:04 PM

With the help of this project, any player can afford to dive into the world of racing and expensive cars. After studding the CryptoCarz platform, it is possible to say with certainty how skillfully and professionally the developers approached the creation of this project.

Hello there, Cryptochel, thanks a lot for your support. Smiley
spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

A multiplayer, virtual reality enabled racing experience, powered by blockchain technology, allowing you to build and drive your own ride online where our racetracks will let you test your skills. Our garage will offer the latest of mods and kits to create unique builds. I like this project very much because I love car racing its my long time favorite game.  I cannot wait to play this game.
Erbetpio

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:15:11 AM

the project very interesting and creative, and I see a lot of people who are enthusiastic about this project. Indeed this is a great project.
iamgekko

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

Thank you for your immense support everyone! Appreciate it  Smiley
BestKait

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:51:52 PM

Hello crypto drivers! Did you hear that CryptoCarz is starting their debut tour? Check it out!

https://medium.com/@CryptoCarz/start-the-engines-cryptocarz-debut-tour-3b0923b17fa

Cheesy
KolaySER

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:46:39 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 06:02:52 PM by KolaySER

Hi, I would like to know when it will be possible to purchase your tokens. And when will there be an open sale?
Blakmanta

Activity: 48
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:20:01 PM

Hello KolaySER  Cheesy,

CryptoCarz will hold a car auction, please stay tuned and up to date with the latest news here: https://t.me/CryptoCarzANN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: