Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:14:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOCARZ - THE WORLD'S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-ENABLED VR RACING EXPERIENCE  (Read 6516 times)
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:43:22 AM

Maybe it will be popular among gamers, hopefully. I am not a particularly gamer myself, just wondered if we need any VR-related technology to participate? Maybe VR glasses or special computers?

Not only VR, there will be multiple platform development:
• Desktop/web (2D)
• Mobile/tablet App (2D)
• Vive (VR)
• Oculus (VR)
• PlayStation (VR)
• Gear (Mobile VR)

You can find more on our drivepaper - https://www.cryptocarz.io/assets/docs/CryptoCarz_WP.pdf

thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:55:02 PM

Maybe it will be popular among gamers, hopefully. I am not a particularly gamer myself, just wondered if we need any VR-related technology to participate? Maybe VR glasses or special computers?

Hey And1975, Cryptocarz is VR enabled Smiley Find out more info in our telegram group! https://t.me/cryptocarz  Smiley
maxinvestor

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:14:23 PM

i see that you have restricted profile on twitter why is that Huh
kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:32:09 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 10:12:59 PM by kieran_84

Hey there maxinvestor,

Unfortunately, twitter has taken drastic measurements to reduce the bit spamming that has been going on lately and many real accounts have been caught in the cross fire, including us. We are in contact with twitter to resolve this.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

I've already seen something similar there is such a cryptocatata game) I think many heard it, it gained very big popularity, you have something similar only with machines, if you do everything right you have good chances, get out to the leaders)))
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:25:39 AM

This industry is very promising, I am sure that those who are the first to plunge into this market will take their rightful place!
Yes, the project has chances to take its place in this space. But we need discipline and hard work of the team, and compliance with the timetable of the road map. This is not a trifle, it reflects the seriousness of the intentions of the team. Probably, it will be fascinating.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:59:18 AM

This industry is very promising, I am sure that those who are the first to plunge into this market will take their rightful place!
Thank you so much for your support!  Smiley
lps21

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:56:04 AM

We think so too! Thank you so much for your support!  Smiley
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:17:49 AM

How disappointing, i've got late knowing the info about this project and it's bounty campaign, I saw this was an interesting project with interesting concept.
Well then good luck with the project.
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:55:26 PM

How disappointing, i've got late knowing the info about this project and it's bounty campaign, I saw this was an interesting project with interesting concept.
Well then good luck with the project.

Hello Ottogary, thank you very much for your support. Smiley
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

Their twitter account is working normally now. Maybe because they create a new account then retweet many tweets from other ICO page, and violate the new policy of Twitter.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:01:39 PM

CryptoCarz is officially dubbed one of the “Coolest blockchain startups” at Consensus 2018. Read more here:

https://medium.com/@CryptoCarz/cryptocarz-is-officially-dubbed-one-of-the-coolest-blockchain-startups-at-consensus-742cfa40c585
lps21

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:44:56 PM

You can now keep up with CryptoCarz on twitter at https://twitter.com/cryptocarz Smiley
bimboy1

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:12:50 PM

an online vehicle that can be tested on a race track with a blockchain base I think CRYPTOCARZ will be able to set this strategy well and can make its users happy and comfortable
ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

the concept of cryptocarz is very unique in my opinion because this is the first time I found a project where we can test our skills in virtual reality but this gives a unique sensation of driving a sports car, how does it feel? in combination with this excellent blockchain technology
dinowage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:48:44 AM

the concept the team provides for this project is unique and great, there are sure to be many investors who will be interested in this project and later this project will be able to achieve its success with the maximum.
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

the concept the team provides for this project is unique and great, there are sure to be many investors who will be interested in this project and later this project will be able to achieve its success with the maximum.

It has its own uniqueness, this application will later become an entertainment for lovers of motor racing because it can also feel to plunge in it.
It will definitely become famous and a lot of devotees, so investors do not hesitate to be able to join in Cryptocarz.

thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

It has its own uniqueness, this application will later become an entertainment for lovers of motor racing because it can also feel to plunge in it.
It will definitely become famous and a lot of devotees, so investors do not hesitate to be able to join in Cryptocarz.

Thank you all for the support  Cheesy
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:45:13 PM

the concept of cryptocarz is very unique in my opinion because this is the first time I found a project where we can test our skills in virtual reality but this gives a unique sensation of driving a sports car, how does it feel? in combination with this excellent blockchain technology

Yes, unique one because virtual reality is becoming very popular now a days, so cryptocarz is really very unique one because driving a sports cars in VR and which implements in blockchain technology.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:58:29 PM

Yes, unique one because virtual reality is becoming very popular now a days, so cryptocarz is really very unique one because driving a sports cars in VR and which implements in blockchain technology.

Thank you for highlighting the unique aspects of CryptoCarz! The support goes a long way! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: