Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The secret of Ripple’s success  (Read 124 times)
Divinityxd (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:19:56 PM

Ripple is one of the steadiest cryptocurrency in the market that is currently riding at $0.8 and is expected to hit $1 soon while hitting its highest volume quarter in history. Through various collaborations and listings, Ripple is on the way to its target to become the leading payment system and solution. As XRP price moves higher investors and partners like SBI Holdings’ CEO Yoshitaka Kitao expects it to hit $10 before the year ends.

Continue reading: https://coingape.com/ripple-xrp-price-rises-to-its-highest/
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:30:38 PM

Man you are deeply mistaken and the coin Ripple can access any price only thanks to the pump and nothing more. Currently, it is neither used in real life nor is it absolutely necessary for bank transfers in the Ripple system. Developers are currently trying to solve the problem with the liquidity of their coins, conclude partnerships.
I do not think that this coin currently has a future and long-term investments will justify itself. But this is just my opinion!
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:40:40 PM

You will excuse me, of course. But I am suspicious of Ripple. And it does not matter how successful and good the team is. But this is only my opinion. I do not want to offend you. But we all remember this stupid pump when Ripple overtook Ether and then fell very sharply.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:17:41 PM

I think ripple is not a successful coin, because it is not decentralized and not giving hope for the future. Although its big price movements, I think it is not logical that investing in ripple.

thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:22:23 PM

Ripple has good connections with different projects which giving him big potential for future, but i do not think so is possible achieve 10 dollars until end of this year. In my opinion this growth will be lower
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

Excuse me there is not such thing as success of XRP,people wont get fooled by this coin most of the investors of XRP really doesnt know what is the risk of putting their money to this shitcoin,You dont want to see how centralized xrp is which is why i am spreading the words on how XRP can scam people easily.USDT and this coin should be avoided.

bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:31:50 PM

If ripple can reach $10, it is possible that dogecoin reach $1?
I thought such prices would not be possible because of to much supply of ripple and dogecoin.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:37:28 PM

I do not think that Ripple will rise to that extend and another thing i know is that Ripple's rose in price and which is as a result if the uptrend in the market. Well, i believe it will still moon, because ripple is one of the best coins i have ever known. Lets just watch out and keep investing into good coins.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:38:20 PM

As I understand, this "success" was reasched because of the same reason, why a lot of people think that this coin is shitty - its centralization.
Major holders (founders and main investors) hold more then 90% of all Ripple, so they can do with price whatever they want.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:40:09 PM

I am not sure now we can say any of those things were exactly secrets. What is really secret and not good is why and how the developers can contain so much of the supply and release as and when they require, with almost no transparency about those plans. What is also secret is how the banks signing up to use the technology have any stake in the XRP token, if at all.

Not good secrets to have, no?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:41:55 PM

i believe ripple is a really good project
but it is the only centralized cryptocurrency out there which make me a bit concerned about it
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:43:11 PM

Ripple is fighting the whole concept of Blockchain technology which is " Decentralization ". I won't be so FANATIC about that, i have no problem with centralization to be honest, but let's gt to the technology Ripple offer:

- Ripple has fast transactions
- Ripple has low Fees
- Ripple solves some serious problems in REAL life linking Crypto to Fiat work (banking system)

So enough with that fanaticism about Ripple being centralized, for me personally as long as it solves great real problems, welcome centralization whether it's Ripple or any other crypto out there.
Angel0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:45:15 PM

I was waiting for any developments on Ripple, I've been checking the value movement but sad to say that until now nothing to boost about this coin.
Dmitry33

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:00:17 PM

I think if not 10, then up to 6 simply have to go, the banking sector will continue to strongly stimulate its growth Smiley
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

Ripple is one of the steadiest cryptocurrency in the market that is currently riding at $0.8 and is expected to hit $1 soon while hitting its highest volume quarter in history. Through various collaborations and listings, Ripple is on the way to its target to become the leading payment system and solution. As XRP price moves higher investors and partners like SBI Holdings’ CEO Yoshitaka Kitao expects it to hit $10 before the year ends.

Continue reading: https://coingape.com/ripple-xrp-price-rises-to-its-highest/
I think the main secret is that it is centralized and often uses news from banks, which in turn causes very serious growth of the price of the coin

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Joyeeta

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:03:14 PM

Ripple main success was behind their big fan group. if you notice they have huge followers, and if there is any sort of good news, they make sure everyone knows about it, in fb, twitter or reddit. so that's why you see such an increase of price.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:18:46 PM

I think that there are no secrets here and no success. The growth that was before was just a simple pump. This is a centralized coin controlled by banks and does not have significant advantages.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Isaak Brenner

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:30:37 PM

Ripple (XRP) has big future. Every month we see new partnerships. I sure that XRP cost will be 10$, but I don't agree about 2018. I think that cost will be on 2019, it's real.
Banks after testing xCurren will test xRapid(using XRP token) and we will see 10$.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: