Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:21:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive light on Cryptos  (Read 665 times)
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

For Bitcoin (BTC) prices, the least obstructed road will be the upward trend, according to the latest technical analysis.
The world's No. 1 electronic currency is trading at $ 6,430 on Bitfinex, up 9% from its August 15 lowest at $ 5,859.
However, Bitcoin in the past 72 hours has had three failures to consolidate above $ 6,500. This may cause investors to question the long-term sustainability of this rebound.
Well today crypto is in the brink of falling and there's still a positive sight on it. We can still see it coming back and rising again. I really believe on its capability to climb back from its downtrend and we should see it. There's a good note on the market situation and we can really see it rising againto from the mud.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jorgballesteros

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:49:24 AM

We need to wait for a few days and see how this ETF will make impact on BTC price. I am pretty sure that as time goes BTC will be more impermeable to external decisions, become more stable.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:08:36 PM

a lot of positive news recently, but the price of bitcoin does not grow! all investors are waiting for approval in America, which will be held in September! from this will be very much depend! then exactly everyone will jump back into the ship
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:16:18 PM

I think the cryptomarket was always been positive. Its just that people are spreading out negativity whenever the price drips like aren't they familiar with such occurrences that normally happens in this industry? Basically, its an opportunity, a positive presage that its a good time adding up our investments.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:50:01 AM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2018/04/25/nasdaq-ceo-bitcoin-trading-cryptocurrency/

It seems as though now that the cryptocurrency market is recovering people are jumping back onto the ship. CEOs are starting to back cryptos and like they never stopped. It is amazing how many people change their stances when their is an influx of capital flowing into the market. It certainly makes it easier top see who is saying what just for the publicity and their own benefit.

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team
Crypto are the most successful, most popular, sustainable and very profitable currencies and these all features are not theoretical but all these currencies has always proved its worth and thus it is trustworthy among millions of people, if I would like to throw some like light over the bitcoin then the most important characteristics of bitcoin are it’s vol nature and its sustainability, bitcoin has always been so sustainable that it has made its existence since more than a decade.
Natalie656Rogers

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:13:05 AM

Indeed, 2018 is the year of the volatility of the cryptocurrency market but recently it is showing signs of recovery. This shows that the confidence of investors in the market is right.
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

Any advertisement is an engine. In any case, and vplyus, and minus. And as we know, any media can be trusted, but it's better to check the information. Because their main task is manipulation. How regrettable it is. But we believe that the blockchain in the near future will take its rightful place
Dessy Nurvianti

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

That sounds good. Some people start to trust cryptocurrency. And maybe this is one step for future of cryptocurrency. I hope every people can support digital currencies. Smiley
RussCryptoBull

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:21:45 PM

My alts bleeding hard,  but have got high hopes everything will fall back on track, crypto or nothing
Heather Santos

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

That is an interesting news! But I quite doub about that CEO are starting to back cryptos.  What  are your purposes? However, this also courages the investors to believe more in Bitcoin market.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:28:09 PM

I honestly see the potential in bitcoins and its extent and what it can still do and I am just being patient about it. I use bitcoins in a way that I could say I value it and I am not one of those people who just wait for increases instead, I use it as payment already even though thre still no available stores that truly accepts bitcoins near where I am.
*kimcil*

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

There are some traders who only trade when they see that the face of the market is bright. We see the green market flow but we don't know if the worst is over, well we all pray for the Bulls and this time let's hope that the Bulls are fully back.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:56:41 PM

But until now there is no positive light on the crypto currencies,the price kept fell since this thread created and now only it looks like reached the bottom line but still the altcoin were slightly falling so hoping to get that positive lights in the crypto currencies soon.

Hard to get any sort of positive light when there are so many scams going on in the crypto world outside of Bitcoin. The altcoin scene is just killing itself off by being flooded with various poor 'investments'.
sheyicrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:38:43 PM

Trading in bitcoin is not when the light is green but for real investors,  when to invest is when the market is showing red because some sellers will be forced to sell at cheaper price.  You can buy and sell when the light is green or red but it depend on bitcoiners
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:43:48 PM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2018/04/25/nasdaq-ceo-bitcoin-trading-cryptocurrency/

It seems as though now that the cryptocurrency market is recovering people are jumping back onto the ship. CEOs are starting to back cryptos and like they never stopped. It is amazing how many people change their stances when their is an influx of capital flowing into the market. It certainly makes it easier top see who is saying what just for the publicity and their own benefit.

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team

Last quarter of the year people assume that crypto increase theor price even a little bit, even ETF rejected the proposal bitcoin and all cryptocurrency are still pump becuase people always support.

James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

I could say I value it and I am not one of those people who just wait for increases instead.They know before everyone what will happen and so they can control the whole market just with the news the write.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: