Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SATT -🔥THE NEW ERA OF ADVERTISING🔥 - LISTED ON BW.COM & PROBIT  (Read 9113 times)
Misha87

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

Hi people. Visited the official website of SATT, read a road map - everything is great. But there was one question - how will oracles evaluate the quality of the work done, if it is not obvious?
Hello, man. I think that for this purpose certain algorithms and instructions will be created, which the oracles will follow, during the evaluation of the work done.
Yes, it's a pity, of course, that our technologies are so poorly developed and we can not shift most of the estimation parameters to the computer. The whole problem of evaluation is that advertising is often an exclusively subjective thing.
Well, I think that in five years now most of the deals will be concluded through smart contracts. At least those transactions in which there are clear conditions that can be fixed in an understandable formula for the computer.
Hi dude.
This would not be bad at all)
Already, this is not enough. The ubiquitous increase in the number of scams that take money and do not fulfill the requirements is simply horror. With this you need to fight resolutely.

Hello everyone
Yes, I also became one day a victim of scammers. That's why I was interested in SATT so, I hope that this project will deprive us of the problem of swindlers once and for all. At least in the field of advertising.
It will be interesting to look at the advertising services market, when smart contracts will penetrate into all spheres of human life. In fact, this will be a new era of advertising.
Yes, I think that thanks to such projects as SATT, the quality of advertising will reach unprecedented levels. How do you think, how soon will the bulk of people be drawn to such projects?
JustOleg

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:43:11 AM

Hi people. Visited the official website of SATT, read a road map - everything is great. But there was one question - how will oracles evaluate the quality of the work done, if it is not obvious?
Hello, man. I think that for this purpose certain algorithms and instructions will be created, which the oracles will follow, during the evaluation of the work done.
Yes, it's a pity, of course, that our technologies are so poorly developed and we can not shift most of the estimation parameters to the computer. The whole problem of evaluation is that advertising is often an exclusively subjective thing.
Well, I think that in five years now most of the deals will be concluded through smart contracts. At least those transactions in which there are clear conditions that can be fixed in an understandable formula for the computer.
Hi dude.
Already, this is not enough. The ubiquitous increase in the number of scams that take money and do not fulfill the requirements is simply horror. With this you need to fight resolutely.

Hello everyone
Yes, I also became one day a victim of scammers. That's why I was interested in SATT so, I hope that this project will deprive us of the problem of swindlers once and for all. At least in the field of advertising.
It will be interesting to look at the advertising services market, when smart contracts will penetrate into all spheres of human life. In fact, this will be a new era of advertising.
Yes, I think that thanks to such projects as SATT, the quality of advertising will reach unprecedented levels. How do you think, how soon will the bulk of people be drawn to such projects?
I think that now a lot of people are interested in this, but many simply do not know that such things already exist and are just about to begin to work.
Misha87

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:47:53 AM

Hi dude.

Hello everyone
I think that now a lot of people are interested in this, but many simply do not know that such things already exist and are just about to begin to work.
Yes, you are probably right. People still have little faith in the technological possibility of such things. For them, something from the realm of fantasy.
JustOleg

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

Hi dude.

Hello everyone
Yes, you are probably right. People still have little faith in the technological possibility of such things. For them, something from the realm of fantasy.
So, our task is not only to invest in these projects, in order to make a profit in the future, but also to tell our friends about them.
Misha87

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

Hi dude.

Hello everyone
So, our task is not only to invest in these projects, in order to make a profit in the future, but also to tell our friends about them.
You are absolutely right. Technology is already there - it remains only to introduce them into everyday life. Make people's lives better and safer.
JustOleg

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:30:19 PM

Hi dude.

Hello everyone
You are absolutely right. Technology is already there - it remains only to introduce them into everyday life. Make people's lives better and safer.

I also think that companies and people who will use SATT technology should first of all locate information about this technology, help it to expand. Then we will see the result
Misha87

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

Hi dude.

Hello everyone

I also think that companies and people who will use SATT technology should first of all locate information about this technology, help it to expand. Then we will see the result

And in my opinion, it is still important not to let the technologies die out. You need to make suggestions yourself, make innovations yourself. Even at the level of advice.
JustOleg

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:41:22 PM

Hi dude.

Hello everyone

And in my opinion, it is still important not to let the technologies die out. You need to make suggestions yourself, make innovations yourself. Even at the level of advice.

Of course, this is also very important. I think that developers will be pleased to see people's interest. They will be able to learn a lot from the words of ordinary users.
Misha87

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

Hi dude.

Hello everyone

Of course, this is also very important. I think that developers will be pleased to see people's interest. They will be able to learn a lot from the words of ordinary users.

Well, let's hope that it will be so. The SATT team has strong developers, I think that technically they will do everything as high as possible.
JustOleg

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

Hi dude.

Hello everyone

Well, let's hope that it will be so. The SATT team has strong developers, I think that technically they will do everything as high as possible.

Well, yes, and our business is a community matter - to support all this as much as we can)
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/satt   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Tramirostronix (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/satt   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Hi thanks a lot, if you need some details for your website, feel free to ask  Wink

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
inflr

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

It's great.
I Will buy your token!
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:42:46 PM

In general, the project looks promising and very attractive in terms of investment. I believe that this project will improve the advertising field of activity and all its members will become easier.
Tramirostronix (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

In general, the project looks promising and very attractive in terms of investment. I believe that this project will improve the advertising field of activity and all its members will become easier.

Hi, yes indeed our goal is to use the blockchain technology to simplify advertising. With the help of smart contracts, everything will be easier and faster !

Tramirostronix (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:37:14 AM

Hi everyone, remember we have an airdrop, you just need to register on our website : https://www.satt-token.com

More news are coming this week !

linkdefeu

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

Hi everyone, remember we have an airdrop, you just need to register on our website : https://www.satt-token.com

More news are coming this week !

Hello trami !
Thanks for this news.
I'll make this airdrop.

When you said "more news are coming this week", do you have an idea about this news ?  Grin
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

Hi, yes indeed our goal is to use the blockchain technology to simplify advertising. With the help of smart contracts, everything will be easier and faster !

couldn't agree more, smart contracts is the "The in Thing" of recent times with help of blockchain technology, this is making contract agreement much easier and less cost, and SATT has a better hedge to make advertising more accessible to all.
Tramirostronix (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:44:05 PM

Hi everyone and thanks for your patience. The SaTT team  is pleased to announce the new Bank Card payment gateway !

You can use your Bank Card to support our ICO and more news are coming so stay tunned !

linkdefeu

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:02:02 PM

Hello trami.
Thanks for the news.
So now we can use ours bank card to buy SATT !
I hope it can be a good thing for satt to be bought easier !   Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: