Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HMD] HOMELEND - A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM  (Read 2319 times)
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:04:58 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 08:26:44 PM by btcltcdigger

Website    Whitepaper    Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    YouTube    Medium    Reddit

HOMELEND IS A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM
We’re building a blockchain-based, peer-to-peer mortgage lending platform

OUR BOUNTY HAS BEEN LISTED ON BOUNTYLORD.COM

Website    Whitepaper    Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    YouTube    Medium    Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

RESERVED FOR UPDATES
jackkarwella

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:46:10 PM

RESERVED TRANSLATION ARABIC
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:12:40 PM

Hi Team,

Where is the Team of HOMELEND IS A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM is located?
Are you going to have an ICO?
Please give us access to the source Code. Link to the Github
Good luck on your project
itaicohen

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:48:09 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 09:41:22 PM by itaicohen

Hi Team,

Where is the Team of HOMELEND IS A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM is located?
Are you going to have an ICO?
Please give us access to the source Code. Link to the Github
Good luck on your project

Hi Sam,  our team is located both in Israel and Switzerland. The R&D center is in Israel.

We are still working on the code of the MVP and we will publish it in the next couple of weeks.

We are now launching our ICO for the project. You can take a look in our site www.homelend.io

betgmax

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

I'm curious. But you have too little information. Please make a clear description in this thread about how your project works. Thanks
pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

in which county you will start your project?
and how you will to control compliance with the mortgage agreement?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
fantomasik

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

The platform will be popular because the crypto currency is gaining momentum, and the roadmap is encouraged by the speed of launch of this platform.

itaicohen

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:30:21 PM

I'm curious. But you have too little information. Please make a clear description in this thread about how your project works. Thanks

Hi Betgmax, It is great to hear that you are curious about Homelend. I recommend you to review our white paper to get more information about our plans. you can find the latest version of it in the following address - www.homelend.io . if you will have additional questions feel free to contact us in one of our channels
itaicohen

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

in which county you will start your project?
and how you will to control compliance with the mortgage agreement?

Hi Pantherx,
We are planning to launch our platform in the Asian market where we found there will be fast demand to our solution. We are in advance negotiation with several giant mortgage lenders and will publish in the following weeks the name of our chosen partner. We are working very close with top law firm to design the system in accordance with the regulation requirement. Defiantly this is very important issue and we are taking it very carefully.
warunaferang

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

In Homelend’s platform, the collection of information is performed in an “all digital” way. Even the data residing in paper-based documents must be
transferred to a digital repository based on distributed ledger technology. This data is provided by the user and double-checked through professional verification providers. Once the information is verified, a smart contract based on algorithms powered by I & ML automatically performs a creditworthiness assessment of the borrower’s application
itaicohen

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

Hi everyone and welcome to our Ann, my name is Itai and I'm the CEO of Homelend !  I'm happy to see so many people asking great questions about us in the different social channels,  and me and my team  look forward to answering these and any others that come along.  If I'm not around, we have  other team members who are going to be around here 24/7 making sure all of your questions and recommendation  are properly addressed.  For live information please join our Telegram group :  https://t.me/joinchat/H7reJA-dZs4KmjhE8p8e2w

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:12:34 AM

I see the purpose of the project is very interesting in the wake of a huge and potentially to be always developed, I think it will be a lot of that support this project so that later can be successful.
nurysan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:15:45 AM

I see the purpose of the project is very interesting in the wake of a huge and potentially to be always developed, I think it will be a lot of that support this project so that later can be successful.
a new project on blockchain-based peer-to-peer mortgage lending, I'm sure this project will attract many investors to join and hope the team will always work with the compact so that later this project can be successful in the future.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:41:52 AM

a new project on blockchain-based peer-to-peer mortgage lending, I'm sure this project will attract many investors to join and hope the team will always work with the compact so that later this project can be successful in the future.
I think this project has the potential to be successful later, and the team certainly will work very well to be able to make this project a success.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:51:30 AM

I think this project has the potential to be successful later, and the team certainly will work very well to be able to make this project a success.
The project with a good purpose, in the hands of the team who handle it may this project can reap success
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:16:15 AM

The project with a good purpose, in the hands of the team who handle it may this project can reap success
so that this project can easily achieve success and gain a lot of support from investors need transparent and can be trusted so that future projects can get a lot of support.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:45:40 AM

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:21:18 AM

I see a lot of new projects are popping up, and I think the team here should also make the idea and a very good strategy.
Hopefully this project can succeed and can give satisfactory results.
tzuzulmbakzul

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

I see the information from this project is very interesting and will be useful for many people. but the competitors of this project there are many in the market, I hope that the team will work hard and maximize its promotion. hopefully, a bright future will be achieved.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: