Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] NexMesh [NXH] [AIRDROP] [NO ICO] [PON/POS] Mesh Networks  (Read 1126 times)
joy90009

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:31:30 PM

Is this project aimed to some specific / local market?
NexMeshDev

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:45:23 PM

Is this project aimed to some specific / local market?

There are many options like, IoT, business, residential, military, emergency services, remote locations, smart houses, industry and and just about anywhere someone needs or uses the net. It can also spread connections over distance to extend range.
The_Hu

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:29:20 AM

What big ideas and big goals does the NexMesh project have? Maybe I can give input for the success of this project.
NexMeshMod
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

What big ideas and big goals does the NexMesh project have? Maybe I can give input for the success of this project.

We have many ideas and have already done a lot or work.
Some of the things and not all are:
Support channels for users and developers
Networking with pre-existing mesh communities
Collaborating with other Devs for wider adoption
Marketing NXH through various forms of media
Working with charities to further distribute the mesh to disadvantaged areas
Teaming up with product developers to offer compatible devices such as location, analytical, marketing platform, smart sensors.
Offering Nexmesh franchises worldwide with initial offerings to NXH holders.
Creating a franchisee website
Expanding operations worldwide
Redevelop NXH through its own working Genesis/ parent blockchain
Release wallets capable of PON (Proof of Node)
Converting from ERC-20 to NXH tokens and mainnet
Nexmesh frontier, portable remote access point run off the grid through solar and wind power.
Possible token leasing system for underprivileged communities to implement their own mesh.
Look into Last Mile Solutions, satellites, LIFI, Laser last mile tech.[/li][/list]
Offer master nodes that take a share of transaction fees for the system
Nexmesh has started to make a prototype of a portable off the grid solar system to cover holes in any network, lack of power or as a disaster emergency system
Integrate nexmesh software into the nodes PON setup
We are looking at a lease system for people to get a network running cheaply
Market nexmesh to businesses, corporates, and community groups for adoption
Make the mesh into a real usable and accessible system
Offer network location maps
Fionoa

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:34:34 AM

Oh, that is what I was looking for. I actually wanted to know more about their business model. Thanks, heaps again!
NexMeshMod
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

Oh, that is what I was looking for. I actually wanted to know more about their business model. Thanks, heaps again!

There are lots of other points that are in talks, or more so hard to write into point form. One would be working to get towns started with mesh, using a business promotion/ad platform for business gets them up and running, from there is grows outwards. We know that the "spread is key" So the best way for a mesh network to spread is to start in the middle and work outwards. Business to residential.
We have found that business take in the systems then others can join or more add to the towns network. Again hard to example lots of ideas/parts as there are many and different ways to do them.

Funny enough it seems local councils are interested for the promotion of local businesses and also for town interest and community involvement. So starting in small towns also adds to the easy and natural spread.

We have only spoken to a few people in talks about the reward token and they respond with open mouths for the idea of being rewarded to run what is already a far better internet that the standard one people use ATM.

NexMeshMod
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:39:41 AM

Had a funny 24 hours. Went away for a few days come home to a half working internet, no VOIP and only some sites working. Looked at outrages and yes telstra had a massive outrage affecting a lot of Australia. We lost 4g phones + NBN/high speed net on a monopoly network.
Its taken them 26 hours to get me back to a working product. Now if i didn't have other ways to get around their total stupidity I would have been net down for too long.

Its funny that people always think of the normal net like a web/mesh, its not! One telco went down the whole system crashed and doesn't work. Single fail point and its gone.  Mesh wins again.
FYI the ISP went to roll out a upgrade and destroyed most customers connection/phones for days, many still are affected. Maybe ill sell a test-net to the telco, testing is always a good idea before main net..

Here is the current outrage map, and it's looking better than 24 hours ago. http://aussieoutages.com/status/telstra/map/
NexMeshMod
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:19:59 AM

Two days till official launch!

First 1000 people get a share of Airdrop No:1

We will run many Airdrops, bounties and contests this year.
NexMeshMod
Copper Member

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:05:56 AM

Official ANN launched!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3550910.0

Come get some NXH

The Freedom of the Future!
NexMeshMod
Copper Member

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:46:53 AM

Official ANN launched!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3550910.0

Come get some NXH

The Freedom of the Future!
Sorry the quote should be the future of freedom. I am nothing but a minion to the project. Bosses will let it slide I am sure
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

Will you post more videos from the devs?

Yes when the founders get time they will post more videos. Some of the core team will also make videos. I would say the founders are very busy now and might post more videos once things settle down a bit.

why should the situation calm down? are there some problems? It seems to me, that everything is OK and there are no problems in the project. I am curious about the video about this project. they are very pennual.

NexMeshMod
Copper Member

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

Will you post more videos from the devs?

Yes when the founders get time they will post more videos. Some of the core team will also make videos. I would say the founders are very busy now and might post more videos once things settle down a bit.

why should the situation calm down? are there some problems? It seems to me, that everything is OK and there are no problems in the project. I am curious about the video about this project. they are very pennual.
pennual?
The founders are busy, one overseas other working hard doing business, making things happen, sorry your questions was ?
I could get sacked asking you what I am but pennual is not a real word? if it is let me know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: