Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:44:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good active translation bounties which pay in ETH???  (Read 150 times)
G.Cast33 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:56:48 PM

Hi guys,

I'm looking for active translation bounties (Eng to Ita) of ICOs or already established tokens/coins, for which they pay in ETH or BTC.

Can you suggest any? Pls pm info or comment below.

I think this could be helpful for other translators too.

Thanks
lusa

Activity: 109
Merit: 5

hodl

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

You should check altcoin announcements for bounties. When someone announce a new project, some people reserve translations so fast. I don't think anyone come here and share any link here. Also, bounty managers are checking your portfolio/previous translations. Good projects won't give any translations to a newbie without any proof. Good luck.
n3482nba

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:16:51 PM

I think you asked first in the forum
not you directly write in ann thread
that's a big mistake, because thread ann is where big investors are doing business and trading
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

Hi guys,

I'm looking for active translation bounties (Eng to Ita) of ICOs or already established tokens/coins, for which they pay in ETH or BTC.

Can you suggest any? Pls pm info or comment below.

I think this could be helpful for other translators too.

Thanks

who is doing that for years and employ a lot of time to find a free and good work, i think will don't tell you :-)
it's the same to ask to a trader Pro, which Trading system is the best and ask him/her for the code ;-)

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
G.Cast33 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:48:02 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 09:03:24 AM by G.Cast33

Well,

the fact I'm a newbie on this website doesn't mean I don't have experience or a portfolio, so your first assumption was wrong. Indeed I'm a qualified lawyer-linguist and my background can be easily checked on LinkedIn upon request. I don't hide behind fake avatars or virtual identities. But I guess all which matters here is your 'rank', as if BTT was the only important thing in life, lol.

Secondly, I thought this was a community where we're all here to help each other, but perhaps I was totally wrong.

Thanks for the replies tho.

And one last thing: I hadn't ask this anywhere before
fullspeedin

Activity: 624
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:51:39 AM

you can set an automatic alert when creating a new topic, or you can notify managers and when they create a topic with another bounty you can quickly reserve it

G.Cast33 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

you can set an automatic alert when creating a new topic, or you can notify managers and when they create a topic with another bounty you can quickly reserve it

Thanks, yeah I've already participated in some bounties but, they point is, I was wondering if there're any paying in ETH and not in stakes or their own tokens. As far as I've understood by the previous responses this question won't get answered
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

Naturally you might not see any of such bounty because every new coin/token will always like to pay through their own cryptocoin to further enhance acceptance and popularity however you may consider this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 they often post such job but they pay in btc majorly.
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:53:42 AM

you should not write here
I am sure no one will grant your request in your comment field, as you are misplaced

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: