Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEW][POW][CRYPTONIGHT][LITEV1][PSTAR] PinkstarcoinV2 English Thread  (Read 8134 times)
PinkStar (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:47:27 PM

We have another PSTAR pool
ionescumihai1166

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:48:33 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 04:38:41 PM by ionescumihai1166

how can I copy the my address from the simplewallet? c/p does not seem to work.
* found it in log file

now I have another problem. Pinkstar wallet says the address I am supposed to send to for swap is invalid.

And yes....CRAPPY coin exchange .....I had 500 electroneum and some CRAPPY coins on their exchange.
Lucky for me that with some XMR I purchased 500.000 PNKS and got them out of the exchange and in my wallet before they stopped paying Smiley .
lloydprime

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:23:14 PM

can you please make a clear instruction how to transfer from PNKS to PSTAR? step by step...
And what is the rate for swap? 1:1, 5:1, 10:1 ....
thanks!
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:34:07 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 10:55:08 PM by PinkStar

how can I copy the my address from the simplewallet? c/p does not seem to work.
* found it in log file

now I have another problem. Pinkstar wallet says the address I am supposed to send to for swap is invalid.

And yes....CRAPPY coin exchange .....I had 500 electroneum and some CRAPPY coins on their exchange.
Lucky for me that with some XMR I purchased 500.000 PNKS and got them out of the exchange and in my wallet before they stopped paying Smiley .
You can find the address on simplewallet once the Wallet file is open. With the PNKS addresses it often happens that when you copy and paste a space in the last numbers, you can check and delete the space.
can you please make a clear instruction how to transfer from PNKS to PSTAR? step by step...
And what is the rate for swap? 1:1, 5:1, 10:1 ....
thanks!
PinkstarcoinV2 (PSTAR) is the new version of Pinkstarcoin.
PinkstarcoinV2 is based on a new blockchain, who is in possession of Pinkstarcoin (PNKS) will have to exchange
its coins with PinkstarcoinV2 (PSTAR) starting from 27 April 2018 and no later than 27 May 2018 with a change of 10: 1 (example 10PNKS = 1PSTAR)
Download the PinkstarcoinV2 folder for Windows or Linux
Start PinkstarcoinV2d
Start simplewallet, once started, type G (to generate a new address), press enter
Send your PNKS to the address
adXYNtYYVqQAhB9pvhA5m63CzSiZ1P3c5iEREm32hcoCaE1kk1zZArXV69umXcuKhLK8Wvby5FmVef3 c1FcdjCMB2Ud2cCUnt
Copy the code of the transaction
If you send PNKS in multiple transactions, enter them all in one email
Now send an email to pinkstarcoin.swap@outlook.it with written
   * PSTAR address
   * Transaction number
   * The number of PNKS sent
For those who had their own PNKS on exchange.crepcoin, attach the screenshot (as you were asked to do) in place of the transaction code and PNKS sent
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:30:00 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 06:57:44 PM by PinkStar

New poolmining with blockexplorer !!  
mtl1979

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:16:23 PM

Pool software preconfigured for Pinkstarcoin V2: https://github.com/mtl1979/pinkstar-pool/

http://pstar.poolmining.us/ is official test server for the pool software.

Requirements: Ubuntu Linux, gcc 5.x
wudafuxup

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:00:14 PM

Shitcoin with no pool even on day 3 (dev is prob mining it all). There is no website made or whitepaper. There is a 6 million coin premine ontop of all that. Coin is a fork of Bytecoin which is naturally less maintained than the monero network. Crap ontop of crap ontop of more crap. 💩

Unfortunately I think you're correct. The pool worked for me for a while, although I never got a pay out (to be fair, the pool operator did say that they were working on that though).

24 Hours later, there is no uptake of the coin by another pool, and the premine is way too high.

Honestly, there were no such crappy shitcommentators before the fork. Just look to the old threads. Where did you come from and where were you before? Go to other coins  mining, and that's all. What are you doing here? Not a single proposal, only whining and whining.
Dany the problem is that the Crepcoin community had threatened me that when I announced the new version, they would make me pay for understanding and writing that crepcoin is scam first! For those who do not know those who are doing spam, they are part of the Crepcoin community, a scam currency that created an Exchange scam, which stole many PNKS and XMRs that were to serve for PSTAR, PSTAR does not have a website and many others things just because of them! For those who like it it is so, otherwise there are many other coins around, website will be created or by donations or once entered the exchanges from the sale of Premine!

Crepcoin.. WUT. You can read through every single one of my comments if you like. I don't even know wtf that is lmao. I just call em how I see em. I'm just stating facts. How about instead of shilling the coin you defend what I presented with concrete facts.

Not to mention you have 270kh/s network hash pfff what a joke. All of it is centralized in a single pool ontop of that. I'm just stating the truth.

I have supported many small projects in the past but this is not one of them. Not because of any other reason other than it literally has all the points of a crappy shitcoin. Another forknote garbage coin clone.

I like crypto
unstreet

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:24:42 AM

Shitcoin with no pool even on day 3 (dev is prob mining it all). There is no website made or whitepaper. There is a 6 million coin premine ontop of all that. Coin is a fork of Bytecoin which is naturally less maintained than the monero network. Crap ontop of crap ontop of more crap. 💩

Unfortunately I think you're correct. The pool worked for me for a while, although I never got a pay out (to be fair, the pool operator did say that they were working on that though).

24 Hours later, there is no uptake of the coin by another pool, and the premine is way too high.

Honestly, there were no such crappy shitcommentators before the fork. Just look to the old threads. Where did you come from and where were you before? Go to other coins  mining, and that's all. What are you doing here? Not a single proposal, only whining and whining.
Dany the problem is that the Crepcoin community had threatened me that when I announced the new version, they would make me pay for understanding and writing that crepcoin is scam first! For those who do not know those who are doing spam, they are part of the Crepcoin community, a scam currency that created an Exchange scam, which stole many PNKS and XMRs that were to serve for PSTAR, PSTAR does not have a website and many others things just because of them! For those who like it it is so, otherwise there are many other coins around, website will be created or by donations or once entered the exchanges from the sale of Premine!

Crepcoin.. WUT. You can read through every single one of my comments if you like. I don't even know wtf that is lmao. I just call em how I see em. I'm just stating facts. How about instead of shilling the coin you defend what I presented with concrete facts.

Not to mention you have 270kh/s network hash pfff what a joke. All of it is centralized in a single pool ontop of that. I'm just stating the truth.

I have supported many small projects in the past but this is not one of them. Not because of any other reason other than it literally has all the points of a crappy shitcoin. Another forknote garbage coin clone.

if you dont like it, just leave man. lol
powemando

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:31:33 AM

kiddo, GTFO ! If have 300kh on network after 3 days launched you call that a joke? You are a joke, or expecting to have 20MH in the 3rd day? This is a very health coin with good roadmap, low emission only 120 mil coin, already FORKED against ASISCS so that mean 1000% health coin. Go digging your shit coins and leave us, we dont need your KID support!
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

Honestly, there were no such crappy shitcommentators before the fork. Just look to the old threads. Where did you come from and where were you before? Go to other coins  mining, and that's all. What are you doing here? Not a single proposal, only whining and whining.

kiddo, GTFO ! If have 300kh on network after 3 days launched you call that a joke? You are a joke, or expecting to have 20MH in the 3rd day? This is a very health coin with good roadmap, low emission only 120 mil coin, already FORKED against ASISCS so that mean 1000% health coin. Go digging your shit coins and leave us, we dont need your KID support!
I no longer respond publicly to these people, I replied in private and I was not very polite. I do not understand why dirty a thread with their assumptions, I would have understood if the other version of the coin had been scam, I dare to find one that I stole € 1.
He did not see that yesterday we got to almost 600Kh in 3 days.
Dogedicer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:27:46 AM

Honestly, there were no such crappy shitcommentators before the fork. Just look to the old threads. Where did you come from and where were you before? Go to other coins  mining, and that's all. What are you doing here? Not a single proposal, only whining and whining.

I no longer respond publicly to these people, I replied in private and I was not very polite. I do not understand why dirty a thread with their assumptions, I would have understood if the other version of the coin had been scam, I dare to find one that I stole € 1.
He did not see that yesterday we got to almost 600Kh in 3 days.

Just ignore them. If they don´t like it they can move on.

You can do a good coin if you will do your best. Every coin has a potential and I will follow this one.

Wish you good luck!
cleder

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

wudafuxup is old stupid FUDger and has no idea how things work

Coin looks good, team looks good,
I wish you good luck
wudafuxup

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

I wish you good luck

I'm actually not very old  Cheesy. How about this. Once you clean up some of the quirks the coin has some potential. Maybe I was being a little harsh. Better?

I will say this however. Clean up the ANN. The english is super bad. Misspelled words and grammatical errors everywhere. Whitepaper should be a priority.

I like crypto
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:43:55 AM

I wish you good luck

I'm actually not very old  Cheesy. How about this. Once you clean up some of the quirks the coin has some potential. Maybe I was being a little harsh. Better?

I will say this however. Clean up the ANN. The english is super bad. Misspelled words and grammatical errors everywhere. Whitepaper should be a priority.
Well, now let's get better is this we need, advice. I will correct the post by an English guy, I used google translate, my mistake.
powemando

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:22:17 PM

keep moving forward, we are still supporting this project Cheesy

True, i decided to support with 40KH this project. Hope to see news from devs and comunity! Smiley
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:56:35 PM

Sorry if we do not make ourselves heard often, we are always available 24h on 24h and 7 days on 7 on Discord and telegram.

True, i decided to support with 40KH this project. Hope to see news from devs and comunity! Smiley

Thank you guys Smiley
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:05:20 PM

I wanted to inform you that we are working on the Wallet Gui and are almost ready to be tested by the team, a new member will join the team, we are working on the construction of the website and we are contacting exchanges to be added soon.
igorsantos

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:59:40 PM

how long does it take to change pnks per pstar after I send it to this address
adXYNtYYVqQAhB9pvhA5m63CzSiZ1P3c5iEREm32hcoCaE1kk1zZArXV69umXcuKhLK8Wvby5FmVef3 c1FcdjCMB2Ud2cCUnt?
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

adXYNtYYVqQAhB9pvhA5m63CzSiZ1P3c5iEREm32hcoCaE1kk1zZArXV69umXcuKhLK8Wvby5FmVef3 c1FcdjCMB2Ud2cCUnt?
I will send all the transactions this evening, I have been very busy with the Wallet these days.
igorsantos

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:57:43 AM

I will send all the transactions this evening, I have been very busy with the Wallet these days.
Thank you Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: