Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEW][POW][CRYPTONIGHT][LITEV1][PSTAR] PinkstarcoinV2 English Thread  (Read 8134 times)
PinkStar (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:59:09 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 10:41:47 AM by PinkStar

One more week passed, there has been still no exchange for Pinkstar.
It is likely time for me to turn off my rigs or switch to other coins because I need exchanges to sell Pinkstar and pay my electricity bills.
It takes from 1 to 3 weeks to integrate PinkstarcoinV2 into the exchange, I can not yet say the name of the exchange, but PSTAR is already listed, only that you can not yet deposit.
So if you know of the exchange in which we have paid the fee to be listed, you can look into the account and you will also find PSTAR PinkstarcoinV2, this means that a part of integration is already completed and deposits will be available soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

It is likely time for me to turn off my rigs or switch to other coins because I need exchanges to sell Pinkstar and pay my electricity bills.
It takes from 1 to 3 weeks to integrate PinkstarcoinV2 into the exchange, I can not yet say the name of the exchange, but PSTAR is already listed, only that you can not yet deposit.
So if you know of the exchange in which we have paid the fee to be listed, you can look into the account and you will also find PSTAR PinkstarcoinV2, this means that a part of integration is already completed and deposits will be available soon.
I really see it as PSTAR on the crex24 account homepage, but it still can not work and maybe soon we can see it on the exchange. congratulations

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

I really see it as PSTAR on the crex24 account homepage, but it still can not work and maybe soon we can see it on the exchange. congratulations
They have to complete the integration and draw the graphics, we waited for the most and now it's just waiting a few days Smiley
Sonic-X

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

They have to complete the integration and draw the graphics, we waited for the most and now it's just waiting a few days Smiley

Good news!
PotatoPants

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:16:23 AM

Such plan are becoming prosperous. Absorbing website, excellence job, certain website!

Such Bot!
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:40:51 PM

We are carrying out tests in Crex24 for deposits and withdrawals, now we can say that there is very little to do with our first exchange. If you do not have an account on crex24 you can register here https://crex24.com/?refid=yxb13s5zfh9sydvfslsw
dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:43:20 AM

We are carrying out tests in Crex24 for deposits and withdrawals, now we can say that there is very little to do with our first exchange. If you do not have an account on crex24 you can register here https://crex24.com/?refid=yxb13s5zfh9sydvfslsw
Wow, great news, Pinkstar!
I have waited for the new on first exchange for PinkStarcoin for a long period of time.
now, it's time to start enjoying exchange and happy trading with Pinkstarcoin.
It's time to get electricity bills for my rigs months after started mining the coin.
wudafuxup

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

Such plan are becoming prosperous. Absorbing website, excellence job, certain website!

Such Bot!

Those type of comments are so hilarious. Obvious bot  Grin

I like crypto
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:33:49 AM

Excellent, PinkStar!
Crex24 exchange will sure be the first exchange of Pink Star Coin.
Which price should I set for my sell orders?
Any suggestion, please.
I advise you initially to place sales orders at 4000 Satoshi.
The deposit tests were successfully concluded, I sent 100k PSTAR for airdrop that will reward the 10k accounts with the largest trading volume, now crex is conducting the tests on withdrawals, if all goes well today could start trading Smiley
maxiorek

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:50:17 AM

another secure token Huh
tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

The deposit tests were successfully concluded, I sent 100k PSTAR for airdrop that will reward the 10k accounts with the largest trading volume, now crex is conducting the tests on withdrawals, if all goes well today could start trading Smiley
4000 satoshi for one PinkStar coin.
It's amazing, dev.
Pinkstar will make me richer if it hit such extremely high prices.
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:44:22 PM

We have added PinkstarcoinV2 PSTAR as a freewallet idea for mobile Wallets. Vote Wink https://freewallet.org/vote#
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:01:28 AM

4000 satoshi for one PinkStar coin.
It's amazing, dev.
Pinkstar will make me richer if it hit such extremely high prices.

Be patient, keep to buy , mine and hold Pinkstar, the next stage is arround 100K sats soon, which the same capitalisation as other masternode coins =) good luck.
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:02:55 AM

another secure token Huh

What token do you mention in this thread?
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

What is Pinkstar symbol on the Crex24 exchange? Pstar? sorry but I can not find anything related with this coin name.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:15:38 PM

What is Pinkstar symbol on the Crex24 exchange? Pstar? sorry but I can not find anything related with this coin name.
Trading is not yet open because they are working on issues with withdrawals, PSTAR can be found in accounts and at the moment only deposits are open.
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:15:10 PM

Trading is not yet open because they are working on issues with withdrawals, PSTAR can be found in accounts and at the moment only deposits are open.
Wish all bugs in Crex24 exchange will  be completely fixed soon.
Then PinkStarCoin will be tradeable in Crex24 sooner or later this week.
Anyway, thank you for all your great initiatives.
Another plus point is that PinkstarCoin project has likely had dozens of greedy followers, who wanted to get news, returns, etc.  Shocked
podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

So, the first "mosternode" cryptonight coin? Are you just taking all of the Pinkstarcoins for yourself and selling them? Seems a bit off.
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

So, the first "mosternode" cryptonight coin? Are you just taking all of the Pinkstarcoins for yourself and selling them? Seems a bit off.

Inquire before writing, I always say it! I repeat, what I have written so many times, will not be real "masternodes", but they will be like those of KRB! I also add that this part of the roadmap is uncertain because the revenues will be low for those who host a "masternode" and we will not implement real masternodes in order not to penalize the miners.
So, the answer is no! I do not want to take all the coins to sell them.
Mangusta

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

PinkStar when do you recommend us to transfer (deposit) coins to crex24? Is it stable yet, I see that its says that I can deposit but still better ask you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: