Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:14:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Stellar going to be a top 5 coin?  (Read 538 times)
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:54:10 PM

Stellar supporters are claiming that the coin has potential to reach among the top 5. Today, in a maket sentiment of uncertainty haunting most of crypto

What do you think of XLM's potential?

I'm sure that Stellar will have strong growth and will raise its capitalization. I'm not sure that it will enter top 5, but definitely, it will be in the top 6, the first five coins are too strong, and it will be hard to squeeze them from the top; only if some unexpected things happen.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:08:55 PM

Stellar is a strong candidate for the top 5 and has enough quality for top 3, but only quality and good goals, does not win a high place in the indices, in addition to having the qualities necessary to be a great currency, it is necessary investments of big investors and banking institutions to increase their marketcap in high values or also mass adoption can influence.
faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:38:56 PM

Stellar is a great project and it will not be a surprise being in top 5. There are a lot of competition going on in the altcoins section, stellar has a lot of rivals out there, so it is difficult but not impossible.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

It could be, but the question isn't so much of stellar's promise but as to what coin will be replaced in the top 5. Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple seem fairly nailed on, EOS seems to be going strong and if they deliver will likely challenge Ethereum for no 2 spot. The most obvious candidate is bitcoin cash but it still seems to have a lot of support in the market.

Being in the top-10, Stellar can easily get into the top-5 coins. I guess, we will celebrate this event already in 2018. I am holding Stellar alts as it is a very good coin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zTpnOMwO9s
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: