Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoGenesis  (Read 2298 times)
virtualmaster (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 06:10:27 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2013, 09:48:42 PM by virtualmaster

CryptoGenesis
1. At the beginning was Chaos and Spam.
Cash and Word was enslaved by Chaos.
Then came Hash and created a child with Cash. Hashcash.
Spam was very evil but Cash was good.
The people didn't liked Spam and they asked Hashcash to fight with Spam.
They are still fighting.
The humans because they liked very much Cash they wished Cash should become free.

2. Then came the great Satoshi and first created Bitcoin with Hashcash, then he created Namecoin.
And Satoshi said: 'Let us make Cash and Word free'.
Bitcoin and Namecoin win over Chaos and freed Cash and Word. Then Bitcoin became very popular.
And the great Satoshi told to Bitcoin and Namecoin: you should never loose your fungibility and privacy.
But Bitcoin didn't listened to Satoshi and sold his fungibility and privacy to Chaos. Many people became angry and they went to Namecoin.
Finally as Bitcoin saw that he made a sin took back his privacy and fungibility from Chaos.

3. Then Satoshi gave his blessing over Bitcoin and Namecoin.
And the humans became happy and they begin to sing:

'Hare Bitcoin, Hare Bitcoin.
Bitcoin, Bitcoin, hare hare.
Hare Namecoin, Hare Namecoin.
Namecoin, Namecoin, hare hare.'

Calendars for free to print: 2014 Calendar in JPG | 2014 Calendar in PDF Protect the Environment with Namecoin: 2014 Calendar in JPG | 2014 Calendar in PDF
Namecoinia.org  -  take the planet in your hands
BTC: 15KXVQv7UGtUoTe5VNWXT1bMz46MXuePba   |  NMC: NABFA31b3x7CvhKMxcipUqA3TnKsNfCC7S
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:24:29 PM

so  from ashes rises the Namecoin;
agent007

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:30:35 PM

Cool storry. I like it.
virtualmaster (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:44:54 PM

Rejoice in the great Satoshi

Rejoice in Bitcoin and Namecoin always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Satoshi is near.
Do not be anxious if the Central Bank bans your coins and the prices sometimes fall because the miners will guard your coins and you will always find them in the blockchain.
Stand firm dear brothers and don't sell your coins cheap. Prey and develop, make petitions, make ATMs and the prices will rise.
And all the altcoins should stand firm near us.

Greet everybody in the name of the great Satoshi. The brothers who are with me greet you.
Trust your money in Bitcoin and your freedom in Namecoin.
Not that I desire your coins; what I desire is that you have more coins.
And the unspent coins of the great Satoshi should come in your wallets. Amen

Calendars for free to print: 2014 Calendar in JPG | 2014 Calendar in PDF Protect the Environment with Namecoin: 2014 Calendar in JPG | 2014 Calendar in PDF
BTC: 15KXVQv7UGtUoTe5VNWXT1bMz46MXuePba   |  NMC: NABFA31b3x7CvhKMxcipUqA3TnKsNfCC7S
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:14:53 PM

OP, what are you on?
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:35:06 PM

Love the inspiration . Nice plug for namecoin.  So far I haven't seem anyone show me how to access .bit sites in a browser (not that I've looked that hard) ... OP can u point me in the right direction.   Is there a Firefox plugin ?

virtualmaster (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:34:16 PM

Love the inspiration . Nice plug for namecoin.  So far I haven't seem anyone show me how to access .bit sites in a browser (not that I've looked that hard) ... OP can u point me in the right direction.   Is there a Firefox plugin ?
They are two versions.
Look this one:
http://www.freespeechme.org/

Nerazzura

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:12:47 AM

Rejoice in the great Satoshi

Rejoice in Bitcoin and Namecoin always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Satoshi is near.
Do not be anxious if the Central Bank bans your coins and the prices sometimes fall because the miners will guard your coins and you will always find them in the blockchain.
Stand firm dear brothers and don't sell your coins cheap. Prey and develop, make petitions, make ATMs and the prices will rise.
And all the altcoins should stand firm near us.

Greet everybody in the name of the great Satoshi. The brothers who are with me greet you.
Trust your money in Bitcoin and your freedom in Namecoin.
Not that I desire your coins; what I desire is that you have more coins.
And the unspent coins of the great Satoshi should come in your wallets. Amen
I am pleased with your spirit mate. and my reward for it. I wish all lovers of bitcoin has the mind and spirit as you, do not need all but 40% of them it would make more bitcoin to survive and advance
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: