Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in developing countries  (Read 3367 times)
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:26:38 PM

I am not sure if Bitcoin is going to develop countries, but I am sure that it is indeed helping to reduce the poverty and the number of unemployed people in many countries, especially on the third world countries, because so many jobless people from such countries are making their living only from working online with Bitcoin.
Even though bitcoin will help for the goodness of our life but won't help the country to improve their economic stability. As we know that bitcoin isn't a stable job that we can totally depend on, we can consider this a good source of income today but we don't know if it will last longer.
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:42:21 PM

I am not sure if Bitcoin is going to develop countries, but I am sure that it is indeed helping to reduce the poverty and the number of unemployed people in many countries, especially on the third world countries, because so many jobless people from such countries are making their living only from working online with Bitcoin.
Even though bitcoin will help for the goodness of our life but won't help the country to improve their economic stability. As we know that bitcoin isn't a stable job that we can totally depend on, we can consider this a good source of income today but we don't know if it will last longer.
all are free to take a pose about bitcoin and we know that bitcoin has two different sides depending on how we interpret it in the economic perspective
and what bitcoin can threaten the economic stability of a country ...? I think not on the side of virtual money trading transactions better than fiat money because virtual money is only affected by trade in the market is not as fiat money that is affected by the state and economic development in the country and economic relations with neighboring countries...

Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:45:22 PM

Bitcoin in developing countries is rather a blessing. Despite its volatility, the acceptance of bitcoin in the economy of a developing country could project that country as a potential for trading in goods and services. people can get paid in bitcoin quickly for their services and that will be a groundbreaking achievement towards providing employment for the youth through technology. Most bitcoin investors would patronise goods and services paid in bitcoin.
LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:44:52 AM

It has a very good response in most of the countries and it is also growing fast.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:53:50 AM

Bitcoin has good response to people especiallyto those developing countries. People are seeking on how to generate income and bitcoin helps them alot, that is why when it was introduced to developing countries people are interested on how it works and how it will  be an instrument for them to have a good investment. Some developing countries are adapting bitcoin because they saw potential in it,  and as long as it will not affect the economic growth it would never be a threat.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

I don't think Bitcoin will disrupt the economy of the developing countries of the world and it will inflation to the economy of a country in any way but is for the betterment of the economy and the country citizenry.
Bitcoin in developing countries has a very high marginal productivity and introducing the technology in such countries will not only promote it to a huge extent but will give an upward push to the market value of Bitcoin. This will lead to appreciation in the value of the portfolios already existing and will further attract others to invest. It should be remembered that Bitcoin is not only for making money but can be used to do almost anything one can do with the money.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

It is probably in the best interest of developing countries to invest in bitcoin and other related cryptocurrencies because it is good way to preserve their money in times where they have corrupt governments that can easily inflate everything.

Just look at Zimbabwe's trillion dollar bills, people who had millions worth (USD) of zimbabwean dollars easily found themselves loosing all the value of their money when inflation struck. Had they placed the original amount in bitcoin they would have preserved and even earned more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

As far as I know, inflation happens when the purchasing power of the people are greater than the supply. It means, if the people has high purchasing power, there is also a greater demand. We have limited resources only and if the supply will deplete, prices hike.
Based from my definition, I can say that inflation is applicable in bitcoin. Bitcoin is also currency and I think it will cause inflation but not in a rapid manner as what happened in dollar.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

If In developing countries have internet connection and gadget , I think bitcoin can give the people to get alot income from participate in bounty campaign or trade in bitcoin. It will reduce unemployment and add the income.
ficihch

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:16:28 AM

In developing countries, economyc system till referring to global economyc system where bank till to be favourite. The presence of bitcoin in developing countries will be not threat but Bitcoin will be one of economyc system part. Bitcoin will be support and boost the economyc system in developing countries
aleksei_chizhov

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:48:18 AM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

I don’t think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country, because a cryptocurrency can’t replace a national currency.
tongkatakai

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

in developing countries most bitcoin is still banned by the government because the government thinks the bitcoin is made for criminal transactions. I do not think bitcoin disturbs stability and inflation in a country
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

Actually it can affect the economic stability in the way that government might decrease some of their funds due to people who prefer on investing in cryptocurrency more than placing their money on banks.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:08:33 AM

Bitcoin is a good think and it can affect the economy strongly. However, I believe that the government will know what they have to deal with and they can make some regulations in order to protect their countries's economy. Therefore, it is hard for bitcoin to cause a big crash or something like that to a country

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mr_Devin

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:50:43 AM

I myself come from developing countries, and who study and invest in bitcoin are the millenial generation of those who are under 35 years old.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:03:25 PM

I myself come from developing countries, and who study and invest in bitcoin are the millenial generation of those who are under 35 years old.

although I am not of the millennium generation but my desire to develop with bitcoin never fades. there is a point where bitcoin is able to reach all circles, especially people who wrestle in the internet world. Until now my country has not taken the stance to ban, so I'm not afraid at all to keep moving forward with bitcoin.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:26:16 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will disrupt the economy of the developing countries of the world and it will inflation to the economy of a country in any way but is for the betterment of the economy and the country citizenry.

I do not think that Bitcoin will help the economy of poor countries that are usually called developing. People there do not care about the cryptocurrencies. They want cash.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:23:29 PM

Most people under that age are actively engaged in investing in bitcoins in my country as well because they have that it has the potential of changing their lives which it’s really doing.
rimueng agam

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:36:13 PM

If I think this bitcoin is more accepted in developing countries than in developed countries because developing countries more unemployed than developed countries that most people earn above average income so they are busy and focus on their own work so there is no time for bitcoin.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:37:11 PM

No other currency had an development in short time like bitcoin so we can make bitcoin as powerful currency in all over the country but sometimes the fall of the crypto will be criticize but it had a great future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: