Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:44:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in developing countries  (Read 3367 times)
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

Bitcoin is have a big role in the economy of our countries..
Because there is a possibility of good economic growth and help it's citizens earn an extra income which is a chance to reduce its problem especially poverty .
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

I do not think so. Bitcoin is one of the most outstanding inventions of the 21st century. Bitcoin brings somethings what the now currency can not bring. In addition, blockchain technology has many applications in life such as: health, education ... I think bitcoin may be the future of world currency.
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

If a government in a country implements a bitcoin holders tax law I think it will benefit the country. holders of bitcoin or crypto are required to pay tax according to the provisions in their respective countries. the tax can be used for economic stability in a country.
lanalang

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:51:45 PM

Also what is amazing for me, one of the greatest things that making bitcoin more popular, is the people. They're always suggesting each other to move into crypto. I have a mate who is telling me to quit my job and work here, lol.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:44:03 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will cause inflation in developing countries. That's more affected by other things, in particular how the country is being ran by the politicians.
That is the main thing how the politicians run the countries that are developing. Almost all of them are corrupt elites and loot billions out of the economy for their personal interest and this has been happening since long which has led the countries into nothingness. So there is already inflation and the common people do not even know what Bitcoin is because majority of them have banned the currency in the countries.
Many countries have adopted the Bitcoin especially the developed countries and going well with it, it has increased the economy rate due to its value and easy transactions system. We know that with valuable product we can earn a lot and especially in this modern world everyone is ready to accept the Bitcoin.

Recently Germany also realized that it is important for economy and therefore they recognized it which is good news for the Bitcoin and the people living in Germany.
Yes the trend of using bitcoin in developing countries is now increasing. I belong to an underdeveloped country and in my country i can see that most of the people are now taking interest in bitcoin, A few years before when i started investing money in bitcoin at that time no one was ready to invest their money in bitcoin, as they considered bitcoin as a scam, but now they have realized the importance of bitcoin and therefore they are now taking more interest in bitcoin to invest their money.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:49:19 PM

As I know from some articles, that bitcoin has not significantly affected the economic changes in a country, bitcoin has been participating in economic change but as we know at the G20 meeting that little talk about the current cryptocurrency is said to have not affected.

Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:33:48 PM

Big bright and clear possibility that bitcoin potential to change the economic status of one country from hopeless torrichness. Bitcoin can bring the people another good chance when the citizens in one country welcome bitcoin in their society. Bitcoin will give the majority hope than destruction.
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:37:57 AM

Nope the government wants only the welfare of its constituents and the possible shortcomings like to be used as a transactions to any illegal activities. Government nowadays are just doing their job like here in the Philippines the government effort takes place to neutralize the possiblities that cryptocurrency will be use in illegal activities so local exchange which is coins.ph was given a license to operate in return this exchanges should do KYC to establish a report on those people that are having huge transactions on it. ICO projects also should be registered to avoid scamming people in the process of collecting crowd's fund.
That is a reality but how can you actually use the technology if it is banned in your country and you can be charged for making an account. As long as the government does not legalize the Bitcoin in my country, I will be unable to use and invest in it with a free heart and I will be unable to use it as a medium of exchange which is one of the best features of Bitcoin.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:26:01 AM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

In my own opinion, bitcoins do really have the chance to improve the worlds economy because people are interested on investing in cryptocurrency, it gives people the financial freedom that they want if they will just work on bounty campaigns.

mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:22:55 AM

Bitcoin is a new form of economy connected with the modern technology which has the specific  features so its popularity has wide spread all over the world  especially in the developing countries the educated mass mostly involved to handle bitcoin to their daily requirements.Mean time in the developed countries most of the people are  dealing with the bitcoin Bitcoin is attractive to the business and the investing people who are making money through the market speculation.
aspalela

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

in my opinion No other currency has developments in such a short time as bitcoin, using bitcoin as payment is illegal and they are too worried that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability in our country whereas before people in my country know bitcoin, the economy in the country I am not good and continue to deteriorate in a few years, so I think bitcoin does not adversely affect the economy of a country.
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

Bitcoin is additional wealth for the people this is not bother fro anything this is not disrupting the stability of Economy in every country because bitcoin is not involve of real goods and real stock and nothing inserted between the real currency to the cause of inflation, inflation of the real goods is because of high value of importation that dollar currency is actually the main source of inflammation of price,
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:39:56 AM

It is truly a fact that bitcoin is popular nowadays. It is becoming more and more widespread and interest people around the world. The opinion of mine regarding the bitcoin disrupted the economic stability is not related at all. I mean most of the businesses are still not accepting bitcoin as payment. It is not a fiat that is tangible. I think bitcoin in the developing countries is much better and stable use unlike the other.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

I think not. Bitcoin indeed has the capability to give more income and could give profit to its investor but I does not say that bitcoin could really cause inflation since we all know that not everytime bitcoin could give such profit.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

I think not. Bitcoin indeed has the capability to give more income and could give profit to its investor but I does not say that bitcoin could really cause inflation since we all know that not everytime bitcoin could give such profit.
as in my country, the government does ban bitcoin for transactions, but does not prohibit to invest. because the government is afraid of a bubble, but i think it happens because the government has no policy to regulate it

Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:44:05 AM

In my own opinion, bitcoins do really have the chance to improve the worlds economy because people are interested on investing in cryptocurrency, it gives people the financial freedom that they want if they will just work on bounty campaigns.

however it all depends on the adoption of bitcoin in each country and succeeds in understanding it by looking at the advantages and disadvantages. It would not be a problem if indeed the government could to learn it and deepening everything in it, if indeed all countries really intended to accept bitcoin... of course there would be a lot of effort to support it so that it could advance the economy on each country.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

Yes it is very good news if lots of developing countries are trying to recognize it because BiTcoin is really one of the greatest trends today..  It will not only helps country to develop their economy but also it helps everyone to become financially stable.  Bitcoin could really change life...  And we are all hoping that soon lots of country will recognize its uses and importance...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

Well, ten it could be that people have seen the good aspects of Bitcoin and have decided to join in this awesome technology. I think it's even good for people in developing countries to learn about Bitcoins and crypto
anhtuan845

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

The developing BTC is always present and growing. Because the world is more advanced, countries with economies of scale are pulling money around. death Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

Bitcoin in developing countries are robust in growth and banks are user-friendly and even banks are framing crypto asset products and public awareness is positive and many atms available

I think People get from them and that is why they become a source of income that suits them. It ultimately inputs a good comment in the country's economic status.
Who says it's the cause of inflation? There are no brothers. You are right that with bitcoin, countries are getting a good development in economic growth. Although not much bigger but still they get everything easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: