Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in developing countries  (Read 3365 times)
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

if I personally think that bitcoin can have a big impact on people's lives when the government begins to formalize it because by investing they can earn an income and directly the economy is helped by the existence of this bitcoin growing rapidly.

I agree with your point of view. Because investing bitcoin would mean getting people into business and it means that it could be generate income that probably helps to grow economic of each countries, most particularly to developing countries that their technology are inclining highly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

I don't think that bitcoin may cause instability in the economy or inflation. Instead, i think having bitcoin will bring many advantages to the country, if the people choose to invest in bitcoin and get profits from that.
From what i experience, bitcoin really help my economy condition becomes better. More earning, can buy more goods and services. If many people becomes like me, then it will surely help the economic to grow. Less unemployment, and will make the country's economy become better right? As long as everything is under control, in this matter i mean it's not too much, i don't think anything will happen or affect badly to the economy. The government think too much, i suppose.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:08:32 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

You know Bitcoin is not threat to the economic stability of every country but rather help to improved the situation of the people into progressive life for every day living. Actually government itself should be bothered the improvement of the people if they totally stop to people using Bitcoin.
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

In the most developing countries in East Asia, there are more new things for bitcoin and the market is more potent, a growing number of developing nations have accepted the bitcoin trade
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

Inflation is inevitable cause we live our life in this world that has a scarce resources and someday it will be gone for sure.
In the most developing countries in East Asia, there are more new things for bitcoin and the market is more potent, a growing number of developing nations have accepted the bitcoin trade
yes developing country is starting to take crypto serious. For example thailand that regulating their crypto and i  do think its fair regulation but take a look at india that just barely ban crypto without proper evidence and without doing research. There is good thing and bad thing in developing country but i do think crypto started to developing in developing country.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:46:23 PM

I dont think bitcoin or cryptocurrency can disrupt economy in country. Cryptocurrency will helping and increasing productivity. We know that with cryptocurrency, we can save more cost for every transaction and with that eficiency, bussiness can expanding and creating more jobs
This is really true we all know that bitcoin is gone be higher day by day so it gives us better chance of making money and earning profit,. It is best time to buy so that later on more and more countries will accept it so the price will be too high, grab the chance to buying low, it helps those who has no other resource of making money, buy at the lowest price is one of crypto advantage,. Don’t lose the chance of earning just be patient bitcoin is going to be there is each and every developed country and some under developing countries are gonna be well developed only with help of bitcoin.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

I think bitcoin does not negatively affect the economies of developing countries, bitcoin can help the economic development of a country, and bitcoin will be one of the new investment options for developing countries
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:46:45 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 12:01:29 AM by Noctis Connor

Bitcoin has a good response in many country. Bitcoin will help those country to overcome their financial crisis and also help to built a strong economic in those countries. In central Africa country like Kenya, Zimbabwe etc taking the benefits from bitcoin through Bitpesa Wink. This app help them in their transaction and in many other thing also. Bitcoin mainly reduce the unemployment issue in those country by providing job in their country people.Bitcoin also provide its mining  help in those country to create their own Bitcoin. With the help of Bitcoin they can buy anything from Internet. Even those thing which are not sold in their country  Smiley

I think cryptocurrencies play a big and major role in helping developing countries improve their economies through transactions that are made by people who are venturing in the market. The good part about it is that even countries that are seemingly not technologically inclined are in the playing field of investing with cryptocurrencies including the above-stated countries. That is really a good development for cryptocurrencies because if people would see how useful the market is for developing countries, then they would believe that it's a really legitimate and profitable one.

Yes it is , Bitcoin has a lot offer in the community, In the country rather , it can be used in developing the economical and technological advancement of the country, and it can help to produce some productive measures for example, providing a passive income for all and how will they earn money in online task,  Bitcoin in developing countries affect the lives of some people who  are using it.
maraclariss14

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:26:32 PM

Bitcoin has a good response in many country. Bitcoin will help those country to overcome their financial crisis and also help to built a strong economic in those countries. In central Africa country like Kenya, Zimbabwe etc taking the benefits from bitcoin through Bitpesa Wink. This app help them in their transaction and in many other thing also. Bitcoin mainly reduce the unemployment issue in those country by providing job in their country people.Bitcoin also provide its mining  help in those country to create their own Bitcoin. With the help of Bitcoin they can buy anything from Internet. Even those thing which are not sold in their country  Smiley

I think cryptocurrencies play a big and major role in helping developing countries improve their economies through transactions that are made by people who are venturing in the market. The good part about it is that even countries that are seemingly not technologically inclined are in the playing field of investing with cryptocurrencies including the above-stated countries. That is really a good development for cryptocurrencies because if people would see how useful the market is for developing countries, then they would believe that it's a really legitimate and profitable one.
Bitcoin can develop countries technology and as well as its economical issues, It will be a big help for all the users of this system, and for the crypto community of course if some nations will consider Btc as a currency.
eduardoabordo

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:36:50 AM

i saw in the news it's time to develope our country by using the bitcoin. i came in my mind why government and banks banned bitcoin so i cannot understand why people banned it. they know the truth of bitcoin i think they scared to have not income people will change the bank account by using there gadgets.
Kiddy0831

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:41:37 AM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

I think it is effective in some countries. But there are some also that are not. I dont know why some countries would not consider it. But we believed and we experienced how effective it was.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:14:01 AM

i saw in the news it's time to develope our country by using the bitcoin. i came in my mind why government and banks banned bitcoin so i cannot understand why people banned it. they know the truth of bitcoin i think they scared to have not income people will change the bank account by using there gadgets.

yes that is the reason why banks and governments are scared of cryptos becauase they think people will become obsesed with it and people will maybe stop using the fiat which can lead for thier business to become less demand .  but they shouldnt have ban cryptos in the first place because cryptos are indeed verry helpful and can really make  a country to become more succesful .

though there were already succesful countries just before bitcoin and other cryptos came out . they are succesful because they have a great leaders and i dont think cryptos cant possibly help a country if it has a poor leader .
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

In this case, the government will probably tax you through bitcoin. For instance, in japan you already can pay bills and federal taxes using bitcoins.

Bitcoin in developing countries is the best or very useful. Specially in terms of business through there payments system. It help them to make there business fast with the transactions.

Agree.  Bitcoin is helping in the developing countries why because it helps provide employment and give good profits. Many people are sending there children to school due to bitcoin earnings. When people are educated of course the country itself will be benefited.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

Firstly, the only thing that has always been causing inflation is the manipulated and monopolized Fiat system.

Secondly, bitcoin is a deflationary currency. So, I leave you to do the maths!
This is a little bit out of my league, but I'm not completely ignorant about economics--when you say "deflationary" you mean it's supposed to gain in value over time, correct?  I assume that's what's meant, since I know the definition of "inflation".  It seems to me that this doesn't necessarily have to be true.  

Bitcoin's price, and thus its purchasing power, is determined by demand only (supply is known and will eventually be fixed at 21 million).  There's no law of nature saying that it has to keep rising at all.  It certainly can't fall past zero in terms of fiat, but it can approach or even reach that.  In other words, it can become worthless.  

Doesn't seem like that's going to happen, but all we'd need is one good black swan event and this deflationary currency won't be able to buy anything.

As far as the developing countries go, I can pretty much guarantee that people in most of those places aren't using what little money they have to actually buy bitcoin.  They're most likely to be the ones trying to earn it through jobs like the ones offered on this forum.  You'd have to either be an extreme gambler or relatively wealthy to go out of your way to buy a cryptocurrency that you're not likely to spend, and which doesn't offer many advantages over fiat in terms of being a currency.  Hate to say that, but it's true.  It's much easier to spend fiat than it is bitcoin.  So I don't know how much the 3rd world is being helped by crypto.  I hear a lot of claims about that here, but they all sound like rah-rah shitposts.
Bitcoin is not "disrupting the economy" it's just making it harder to your country tax you.
Not much on this forum makes a hell of a lot of sense.  "Disrupting the economy" sounds like those clickbait links that you see at the end of trendy listicles, like "This one cryptocurrency is disrupting a $10 trillion industry!".  It's a buzz phrase, and I tune those out as soon as I see them.
In developing countries Bitcoin is using freely among people and giving them rights to invest for themselves and to earn money. Recently developed countries including Germany recognized the Bitcoin which is a better decision for the success of country.

Now think for why they are recognizing it and what is the need, it will benefit both the country’s economy and the people because it is a better investment and this inspiration comes from those countries which are progressing with it.
kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

This is some kind of irony, but developing countries more likely to accept cryptocurrencies, and poor countries (who could be the most beneficial) are completely against it.
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

BTC and digital cryptocurrency can cross the remittance within a few minutes, and without the need for a bank account, you can see that the recent transfer of Bitcoin's money transfer service has been accepted by more people.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are generally seen as the biggest financial revolution in history!
HasiViraj

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:59:09 PM

Not so much. First of all, if bitcoin overcompensates anything later on then I am almost certain that it will get restricted totally from the substance of the earth. The reality of getting fiat supplanted with the digital money has long gone now in light of the fact that bitcoin is developing with awesome speed and that isn't being loved by the administration itself. I am almost certain on the way that bitcoin will never under any circumstance convey the swelling to the national economy. Rather it could empty thinking about its extremely decentralized nature.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:09:07 PM

I do agree that bitcoin can help develop the countries, if people are just legalized to use cryptocurrency then most of the country will become very wealthy just like japan today.
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:09:33 PM

I think the government needs to make a new rule about the world of cryptocurrency so that the local currency does not disappear after the majority of the population starts investing in bitcoin.
I think the existence of bitcoin can actually have a positive impact on someone because they can invest and make a profit
roperto222

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

which I know bitcoin in developing countries is rejected by the government .. for example Indonesia is my own country .. in my country the government refused the existence of bitcoin for fear of being abused for illegal transactions, money laundering, financing of terrorism and also because this is not a legal means of payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: