Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in Crypto wisely and strategically  (Read 725 times)
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:58:27 AM

Before I invest in a work or something, I think that the best thing to do is to think intelligently. Think carefully about what you want to do. Your thinking of this intelligence can protect you from any type of risk. Because any wrong decision can destroy life in the moment. If you can succeed with the right decision, you can get a big profit. You think that what you are doing is the best you are doing right. The strategic investment in Crypto is when it will be low price when buying it. When the price increases, please sell it. You will see that you get many profits due to this strategic thought.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:27:59 PM

I believe that diversification is the key to gain maximum profit in the market. Generally, one can go with systematic investment plan which is focused on buying smaller units at multiple intervals of time in the falling market. Example: Buying 20% in first order, 30% in next order, 50% in the last order when the market is going down and selling in the reverse order like 50% in the first order, 30% in the next order and 20% in the last order when the market is rising. This ensures the highest gain from the market as per my observation.

In line with your strategy I also do the same but with different percentage. I also diversify my balance and set different amount of bitcoin to different coins that I want to buy. Also when I set my buy order I am not putting all of them but I divide it by 5 per coin so that even when how many times that coins price goes down I still have some balance to buy it in a more cheaper value ensuring high profit on the rise.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

The best way to make money is by holding it to the center of the market so that the market chart is always changing when the price goes up you can sell it and you can earn a big profit Cool
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

To invest wisely ensure you are equip with information about the space,understand the project and what they are out to offer,do not invest base on crowd hype.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:48:39 PM

I think there are a few criteria that should be met before you start investing, these are;

1. Choose your coin very carefully, do not buy into the hype, read the whitepaper and make your own judgement before investing. It only takes about an hour max.
2. Just because you like a coin, and because it has potential doesn't mean it will succeed. Sometimes if a ship is sinking you should get off before you drown.
3. Take your time to check for superior competitor coins, as very few coins are truly unique.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:29:46 PM

Investing in crypto wisely is very difficult and requires your full-time attention, particularly if you are planning on investing any significant amount (e.g. your life savings!).  I believe that you should not always follow market trends as they will die down eventually. Instead you should be looking in to your coin and doing research on your investment making sure it’s the best opportunity. You should also be planning out your investment knowing when to get out if the coin drops too low or when you’re going to cash out when the coin reaches your target.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

My strategy is to follow the market trend
Anyone who invested in crypto  must be vigilant in terms of rapid decrease of prices, though we already know it is somehow very volatile  in the first place one must think wisely in making decisions through his/her investment.You must also know first how crypto works and increase your knowledge in reading some threads in this forum.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:48:36 PM

If I myself have a different understanding in order to earn profits to invest in crypto one of them is from the background of crypto and roadmap to be going forward. There needs to be cooperation between the team crypto with investors so that the crypto goes well.

newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:06:45 PM

In order to invest  wisely and strategically in crypto, you should set techniques that you will execute through out the process of making investments and have a fallback plan according to what you've learned from all the information served regarding the coin you've been wanting to invest with. I think it would be helpful to keep in mind that you should avoid risking money on only one target investment. If the project has a bad quarter or suddenly goes zero, you can lose most or all of your investment. Never invest in something you do not fully understand. Be patient with your investments and be aware of the fees. Compose your emotions when it comes in investing because it could lead you to make bad decisions. Lastly, stay out of debt.
saurav111

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

To invest wisely in the cryptocurrency, one should do his/her own research. There are many paid promotions of icos going on. Without researching, it is not advised to invest anywhere. You should invest only the amount you would afford to lose. Just go through the project before having your investment in, buy the hype and sell the news. Crypto is a volatile market and you should assure yourself that you're investing in a good project. Have your own strategy.
Owen7021990 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:59:06 AM

In order to invest  wisely and strategically in crypto, you should set techniques that you will execute through out the process of making investments and have a fallback plan according to what you've learned from all the information served regarding the coin you've been wanting to invest with. I think it would be helpful to keep in mind that you should avoid risking money on only one target investment. If the project has a bad quarter or suddenly goes zero, you can lose most or all of your investment. Never invest in something you do not fully understand. Be patient with your investments and be aware of the fees. Compose your emotions when it comes in investing because it could lead you to make bad decisions. Lastly, stay out of debt.
The tips are great. Thanks!
Hairpin

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:35:08 AM

You have to have the right mindset too. And always keep this in mind: INVEST TO LOSE. Don’t gamble an amount of money you’re not ready to lose.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:01:36 AM

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

If you want to make instead of losing, you have to find out exactly what you are investing in, what technology does that crypto use, what its goals are, what the company stands for it, what the development strategy and the tactics are... When you actually invest, go for the low prices, invest for long-term, and do not be afraid of falling prices.

If you decided to surf, you have to go through many failures before learning how to deal with those “dolphins”,  “sharks”, and “ninjas”. Along with practical experiences, you have to take part in chart analysis courses and practice that knowledge by reading news or expert’s analysis. The last thing you needed is a little bit of luck to actually gaining a few dozen percentages of profit.
It is not easy at all to making money from this crucial market and you will not make any if you just sitting there waiting for the right price.

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation. For example, you have spent all the money surfing, and suddenly the next day red is all over the Exchange. At times like that, you can use the backup money to continue to surf.  For my case, I bought XRP at the price of 11500 Sato thinking it has already at the bottom. But the next day, it continues to fall to 9400 and thanks to my backup plan, I still have some money to buy. This plan has saved me many times or at least help to reduce the losses. Anyway, these are just my experiences in Coin trading and I cannot ensure things will be the same for you. After all, this is just a small rock from that mountain you are about to climb.

for the moment I invested with crypto by following a bounty campaign that earns little rewards and the result is not bad enough to add to the economy in my life

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
EasyTutor

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:43:42 AM

Best way is to hold onto your crypto for a while. Go into buying/selling with a long-term mindset because this will be revolutionary.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:54:44 AM

You have to have the right mindset too. And always keep this in mind: INVEST TO LOSE. Don’t gamble an amount of money you’re not ready to lose.
I think it's more on INVEST TO MAKE PROFIT.Do not just go on investing without prior information about your chosen coin.This will lead to failure if you have made a wrong decision.And since crypto investment is full of risk,so take things one at a time and start with a small amount which you can afford to lose.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:02:10 AM

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

If you want to make instead of losing, you have to find out exactly what you are investing in, what technology does that crypto use, what its goals are, what the company stands for it, what the development strategy and the tactics are... When you actually invest, go for the low prices, invest for long-term, and do not be afraid of falling prices.

If you decided to surf, you have to go through many failures before learning how to deal with those “dolphins”,  “sharks”, and “ninjas”. Along with practical experiences, you have to take part in chart analysis courses and practice that knowledge by reading news or expert’s analysis. The last thing you needed is a little bit of luck to actually gaining a few dozen percentages of profit.
It is not easy at all to making money from this crucial market and you will not make any if you just sitting there waiting for the right price.

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation. For example, you have spent all the money surfing, and suddenly the next day red is all over the Exchange. At times like that, you can use the backup money to continue to surf.  For my case, I bought XRP at the price of 11500 Sato thinking it has already at the bottom. But the next day, it continues to fall to 9400 and thanks to my backup plan, I still have some money to buy. This plan has saved me many times or at least help to reduce the losses. Anyway, these are just my experiences in Coin trading and I cannot ensure things will be the same for you. After all, this is just a small rock from that mountain you are about to climb.

Investment is something that we must all do and share as this means that the money would be profittable for us in the long term but a pain in the ass to maintain for us now short term. I really would like to think that to have a strategic mind means that you do your own research, you find the trends and that you find the resources that would be useful to you whilst delving into the world of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a hard fix and everyone has their own plans the trick is to find yours

slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:34:52 AM

While strategies that the OP is proposing are not really bad at all, I really prefer to make most of my investment for the long term, that is the option that gives to you the greater rewards with a lesser amount of risk, also it requires the least amount of effort and that cannot be undervalued especially if you are a very busy person and you cannot afford to watch the markets all the time.
crisnel26

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

I think it's more on INVEST TO MAKE PROFIT.Do not just go on investing without prior information about your chosen coin.This will lead to failure if you have made a wrong decision.And since crypto investment is full of risk,so take things one at a time and start with a small amount which you can afford to lose.
I agree. You should not irresponsibly just commit your money into something that you know a little, or nothing about. You invest because you desire to earn profit when the time comes. There will always be risks that will hinder along the way so it is better to be ready by understanding what you want to invest into so you could avoid possible losses.

normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

I agree. You should not irresponsibly just commit your money into something that you know a little, or nothing about. You invest because you desire to earn profit when the time comes. There will always be risks that will hinder along the way so it is better to be ready by understanding what you want to invest into so you could avoid possible losses.

The important of investing a bitcoin or any kinds of investment is wisely and intellegence because if you have that your  life is to become success  because in that way  you can think it in every moves of your movement of your money so that your money will goes up and in that way also your risky will be minimize because you have trust your decession.

Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

I think the best strategy on the market is long-term storage of crypto currency. This is a proven and reliable way to earn. However, there is trade experience and knowledge of the market can be engaged in active trading on the crypto exchange. You can also combine these two methods.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: