Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in Crypto wisely and strategically  (Read 725 times)
Owen7021990 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:51:34 AM

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

If you want to make instead of losing, you have to find out exactly what you are investing in, what technology does that crypto use, what its goals are, what the company stands for it, what the development strategy and the tactics are... When you actually invest, go for the low prices, invest for long-term, and do not be afraid of falling prices.

If you decided to surf, you have to go through many failures before learning how to deal with those “dolphins”,  “sharks”, and “ninjas”. Along with practical experiences, you have to take part in chart analysis courses and practice that knowledge by reading news or expert’s analysis. The last thing you needed is a little bit of luck to actually gaining a few dozen percentages of profit.
It is not easy at all to making money from this crucial market and you will not make any if you just sitting there waiting for the right price.

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation. For example, you have spent all the money surfing, and suddenly the next day red is all over the Exchange. At times like that, you can use the backup money to continue to surf.  For my case, I bought XRP at the price of 11500 Sato thinking it has already at the bottom. But the next day, it continues to fall to 9400 and thanks to my backup plan, I still have some money to buy. This plan has saved me many times or at least help to reduce the losses. Anyway, these are just my experiences in Coin trading and I cannot ensure things will be the same for you. After all, this is just a small rock from that mountain you are about to climb.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barbara99

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:09:15 AM

My strategy is to follow the market trend
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:22:34 AM

That's mostly what many people do to make quick buck, but this comes with no cost free strategy as many people know this which is why market can be manipulated slightly and without clear sign sometimes you must make right decisions at the right time. It's easy to say follow trends but doing it is the hard part as most of the time you will be influenced by the FOMO aka fear of missing out which will result in you buying and acquiring more than you can afford to lose and be stressed even at some points.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:29:19 AM

Most of the time, the best way to make money is to hold it.
Because market trends are always changing, holding is the best way.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:10:39 AM

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation. For example, you have spent all the money surfing, and suddenly the next day red is all over the Exchange. At times like that, you can use the backup money to continue to surf.  For my case, I bought XRP at the price of 11500 Sato thinking it has already at the bottom. But the next day, it continues to fall to 9400 and thanks to my backup plan, I still have some money to buy. This plan has saved me many times or at least help to reduce the losses. Anyway, these are just my experiences in Coin trading and I cannot ensure things will be the same for you. After all, this is just a small rock from that mountain you are about to climb.

I will not buy all at once instead divide my investment money into few parts and buy in small quantities on a regular basis so I will get a better price over the time.

Yes, we can't predict the future so many times we experience that after we sell any coins next day that particular coin will be at the moon or after we purchase certain coin then next day it will be dumped. So I have decided this buy in a small quantity and also apply the same concept to selling as well. I never sell or buy all at once instead of for smaller quantities.
jhayryl

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

my strategy is to invest even small investment in order to earn me even if not nuts to pay bounties bitcoin because it rises not because we can always hope and wait for it to do better sometimes for another moment.
vinasky

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:41:20 AM

Depends on who you are? a person who understands the market or just a beginner
After that it is necessary to determine with the strategy, analyze the market, monitor trends and so on
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:46:47 AM

there are at least 3 strategies that we can use to invest in the world of crypto, but before investing, we must be prepared to accept all the consequences if something bad happens. like losing a bitcoin wallet, becoming a victim of fraud. and others.

the strategy we can use is using a short-term and long-term strategy, and then we must for back up some our assets.

So, I think we should have 3 or 5 wallets. 2 wallets are used for short and long term. and other wallets are used for back up most of the bitcoin assets, and waiting for bitcoin prices reach $ 250000.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:02:58 AM

I think the best strategy for crypto investing is holding it for a certain length of time. It may take longer but it's a better way than trading. I believe trading is only for those who have lots of capital money. Invest both in bitcoin and altcoins for better results.

jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

Very educative information that we should be able to share our money to anticipate from all possibilities that occur because in the day that will come we can not guess it so in need of unexpected funds for this situation to keep watch in the future
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:31:54 PM

I believe that diversification is the key to gain maximum profit in the market. Generally, one can go with systematic investment plan which is focused on buying smaller units at multiple intervals of time in the falling market. Example: Buying 20% in first order, 30% in next order, 50% in the last order when the market is going down and selling in the reverse order like 50% in the first order, 30% in the next order and 20% in the last order when the market is rising. This ensures the highest gain from the market as per my observation.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

My strategy is to invest with "idle" money, or simply money that I don't expect to use in short term
Divide idle money into fiat saving and crypto speculation.. then you'll be able to have a good sleep Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
GeckoTrader

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:30:45 PM

One of the best thing to do in investing cryptocurrency is to invest in yourself. You need to learn everything around cryptocurrency. As they always say "Knowledge is power". Learn to read reliable news about bitcoin and cryptocurrency but be cautious to read legitimate site or person as it will affect the knowledge you will learn. By this technique you can easily distinguish which is scam from legit ICO. 
Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

Buying at a good price is the easiest task. Then, hold it to go for higher price and sell at a higher price. Another strategy is, buy not more than 50% of your fund. Buy step by step but not with all of your fund. Buy and re buy if price falls after price fall. Finally sell at a higher price.
bitcoinster21

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:19:38 AM

Guys, did anyone notice that Nugget’s News has endorsed this ICO called AGRI (BlockGrain) ?
Why isn’t this all over the place ?
They’ve got this really cool concept of a commodity fund, something that’ll help give an inherent value to the token. Wonder what y’all think about it…
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:33:58 PM

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

If you want to make instead of losing, you have to find out exactly what you are investing in, what technology does that crypto use, what its goals are, what the company stands for it, what the development strategy and the tactics are... When you actually invest, go for the low prices, invest for long-term, and do not be afraid of falling prices.

Thank you so much for this information. Well if I were to invest I will make my own research first so that I will know what is the best thing to do and so that I can gain more information for what I am going to invest. I will make sure that this is I want so that I would not regret the decision I made. We must think first before we do such actions so that we can avoid a big loss.

That is true, it is much better to make our own decision but at first it is most safety to us and for our investment if we can able to do some study and research about anything that has a connection to our chosen coins that we wanted for investment. To able to gathered more information and full knowledge in the flow of the system so we can be able to be much familiarize into it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
goku21

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

my strategy is to buy down altcoin and see if the buy altcoi has a future and just hold it down so it does not sink and explore and also ask the experts to not lose if you invest in altcoins
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:37:57 PM

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation.

What the author mentioned in this statement is the same with my strategy in trading or investment. But instead of dividing my capital in 3 parts I am dividing my capital into 4 to 6 parts. In my experience this kind of strategy is really effective and is useful during the price drop of bitcoins since if the value continuously goes down you will still have the resources to buy more in the most cheapest value in the market.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:56:56 PM

I think the best thing to do before investing is to think wisely. Think wisely if that thing is what you want to do and you are willing to risk your money just to make that investment successful. If that will become successful then for sure you will have a big profit and it is worth risking for. Follow what you think is the best for yourself and be passionate of what you want to do.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

That is a good strategy. It hurts more when you think you bought the dip and the next day it dips 2x more. In that case, if one has a fiat reserve, it just fine to buy more at each dip. Secondly, if there is no chance to buy more, the best strategy is to hodl and check back a couple of weeks or months.
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:58:27 AM

Before I invest in a work or something, I think that the best thing to do is to think intelligently. Think carefully about what you want to do. Your thinking of this intelligence can protect you from any type of risk. Because any wrong decision can destroy life in the moment. If you can succeed with the right decision, you can get a big profit. You think that what you are doing is the best you are doing right. The strategic investment in Crypto is when it will be low price when buying it. When the price increases, please sell it. You will see that you get many profits due to this strategic thought.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:27:59 PM

I believe that diversification is the key to gain maximum profit in the market. Generally, one can go with systematic investment plan which is focused on buying smaller units at multiple intervals of time in the falling market. Example: Buying 20% in first order, 30% in next order, 50% in the last order when the market is going down and selling in the reverse order like 50% in the first order, 30% in the next order and 20% in the last order when the market is rising. This ensures the highest gain from the market as per my observation.

In line with your strategy I also do the same but with different percentage. I also diversify my balance and set different amount of bitcoin to different coins that I want to buy. Also when I set my buy order I am not putting all of them but I divide it by 5 per coin so that even when how many times that coins price goes down I still have some balance to buy it in a more cheaper value ensuring high profit on the rise.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

The best way to make money is by holding it to the center of the market so that the market chart is always changing when the price goes up you can sell it and you can earn a big profit Cool
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

To invest wisely ensure you are equip with information about the space,understand the project and what they are out to offer,do not invest base on crowd hype.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:48:39 PM

I think there are a few criteria that should be met before you start investing, these are;

1. Choose your coin very carefully, do not buy into the hype, read the whitepaper and make your own judgement before investing. It only takes about an hour max.
2. Just because you like a coin, and because it has potential doesn't mean it will succeed. Sometimes if a ship is sinking you should get off before you drown.
3. Take your time to check for superior competitor coins, as very few coins are truly unique.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:29:46 PM

Investing in crypto wisely is very difficult and requires your full-time attention, particularly if you are planning on investing any significant amount (e.g. your life savings!).  I believe that you should not always follow market trends as they will die down eventually. Instead you should be looking in to your coin and doing research on your investment making sure it’s the best opportunity. You should also be planning out your investment knowing when to get out if the coin drops too low or when you’re going to cash out when the coin reaches your target.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

Anyone who invested in crypto  must be vigilant in terms of rapid decrease of prices, though we already know it is somehow very volatile  in the first place one must think wisely in making decisions through his/her investment.You must also know first how crypto works and increase your knowledge in reading some threads in this forum.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:48:36 PM

If I myself have a different understanding in order to earn profits to invest in crypto one of them is from the background of crypto and roadmap to be going forward. There needs to be cooperation between the team crypto with investors so that the crypto goes well.

newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:06:45 PM

In order to invest  wisely and strategically in crypto, you should set techniques that you will execute through out the process of making investments and have a fallback plan according to what you've learned from all the information served regarding the coin you've been wanting to invest with. I think it would be helpful to keep in mind that you should avoid risking money on only one target investment. If the project has a bad quarter or suddenly goes zero, you can lose most or all of your investment. Never invest in something you do not fully understand. Be patient with your investments and be aware of the fees. Compose your emotions when it comes in investing because it could lead you to make bad decisions. Lastly, stay out of debt.
saurav111

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

To invest wisely in the cryptocurrency, one should do his/her own research. There are many paid promotions of icos going on. Without researching, it is not advised to invest anywhere. You should invest only the amount you would afford to lose. Just go through the project before having your investment in, buy the hype and sell the news. Crypto is a volatile market and you should assure yourself that you're investing in a good project. Have your own strategy.
Owen7021990 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:59:06 AM

In order to invest  wisely and strategically in crypto, you should set techniques that you will execute through out the process of making investments and have a fallback plan according to what you've learned from all the information served regarding the coin you've been wanting to invest with. I think it would be helpful to keep in mind that you should avoid risking money on only one target investment. If the project has a bad quarter or suddenly goes zero, you can lose most or all of your investment. Never invest in something you do not fully understand. Be patient with your investments and be aware of the fees. Compose your emotions when it comes in investing because it could lead you to make bad decisions. Lastly, stay out of debt.
The tips are great. Thanks!
Hairpin

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:35:08 AM

You have to have the right mindset too. And always keep this in mind: INVEST TO LOSE. Don’t gamble an amount of money you’re not ready to lose.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:01:36 AM

If you decided to surf, you have to go through many failures before learning how to deal with those “dolphins”,  “sharks”, and “ninjas”. Along with practical experiences, you have to take part in chart analysis courses and practice that knowledge by reading news or expert’s analysis. The last thing you needed is a little bit of luck to actually gaining a few dozen percentages of profit.
It is not easy at all to making money from this crucial market and you will not make any if you just sitting there waiting for the right price.

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation. For example, you have spent all the money surfing, and suddenly the next day red is all over the Exchange. At times like that, you can use the backup money to continue to surf.  For my case, I bought XRP at the price of 11500 Sato thinking it has already at the bottom. But the next day, it continues to fall to 9400 and thanks to my backup plan, I still have some money to buy. This plan has saved me many times or at least help to reduce the losses. Anyway, these are just my experiences in Coin trading and I cannot ensure things will be the same for you. After all, this is just a small rock from that mountain you are about to climb.

for the moment I invested with crypto by following a bounty campaign that earns little rewards and the result is not bad enough to add to the economy in my life

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
EasyTutor

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:43:42 AM

Best way is to hold onto your crypto for a while. Go into buying/selling with a long-term mindset because this will be revolutionary.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:54:44 AM

You have to have the right mindset too. And always keep this in mind: INVEST TO LOSE. Don’t gamble an amount of money you’re not ready to lose.
I think it's more on INVEST TO MAKE PROFIT.Do not just go on investing without prior information about your chosen coin.This will lead to failure if you have made a wrong decision.And since crypto investment is full of risk,so take things one at a time and start with a small amount which you can afford to lose.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:02:10 AM

Investment is something that we must all do and share as this means that the money would be profittable for us in the long term but a pain in the ass to maintain for us now short term. I really would like to think that to have a strategic mind means that you do your own research, you find the trends and that you find the resources that would be useful to you whilst delving into the world of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a hard fix and everyone has their own plans the trick is to find yours

slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:34:52 AM

While strategies that the OP is proposing are not really bad at all, I really prefer to make most of my investment for the long term, that is the option that gives to you the greater rewards with a lesser amount of risk, also it requires the least amount of effort and that cannot be undervalued especially if you are a very busy person and you cannot afford to watch the markets all the time.
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

I think it's more on INVEST TO MAKE PROFIT.Do not just go on investing without prior information about your chosen coin.This will lead to failure if you have made a wrong decision.And since crypto investment is full of risk,so take things one at a time and start with a small amount which you can afford to lose.
I agree. You should not irresponsibly just commit your money into something that you know a little, or nothing about. You invest because you desire to earn profit when the time comes. There will always be risks that will hinder along the way so it is better to be ready by understanding what you want to invest into so you could avoid possible losses.

normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

I agree. You should not irresponsibly just commit your money into something that you know a little, or nothing about. You invest because you desire to earn profit when the time comes. There will always be risks that will hinder along the way so it is better to be ready by understanding what you want to invest into so you could avoid possible losses.

The important of investing a bitcoin or any kinds of investment is wisely and intellegence because if you have that your  life is to become success  because in that way  you can think it in every moves of your movement of your money so that your money will goes up and in that way also your risky will be minimize because you have trust your decession.

Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

I think the best strategy on the market is long-term storage of crypto currency. This is a proven and reliable way to earn. However, there is trade experience and knowledge of the market can be engaged in active trading on the crypto exchange. You can also combine these two methods.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

At first, we need to have a full knowledge about crypto and anything connected to it. Secondly, we need to be much alert and active every single day in cryptomarket so we can monitor the movements in the market. Lastly, we need to be much prepared because in this field there will be a difficulties that we need to conquer and survive into it which is the dumping period of the crypto value.
XmayhemX

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

with a portfolio
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

Investing in crypto is really hard to do because we all known that it is a very risky things to do because of having a  high volatility to it's system, but even if it is very risky, there are more and more people that are still be supporting and adapting to it. In investing to it it is much better that we do have a lot of knowledge about it and we already had some study about the flow of this system therefore we can do act or make a better decisions in many circumstances that we can be possible to face or encounter. Having a full knowledge and brilliant and positive mind set will help us to have a successful investment.
Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

I think being patient and not too panicky is the best way to invest bitcoin. Then target the existing profit you want to achieve with based on the existing capital out and the desired time.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:24:36 AM

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

Thank you so much for this information. Well if I were to invest I will make my own research first so that I will know what is the best thing to do and so that I can gain more information for what I am going to invest. I will make sure that this is I want so that I would not regret the decision I made. We must think first before we do such actions so that we can avoid a big loss.
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

If you try to invest in cryptocurrency think about the market if low then it is your time to buy and then hold for a months or a year then if you get a big profit from where you invest then you can sell
mammothine

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

The fact that you are investing in crypto at all indicates you have a stomach for risk. If you do not, you should not be investing here, as every coin has the potential to go to zero faster than traditional asset markets. However, the flipside is that risk can often lead to outsized gains, so really, really do your research, follow your gut, divide your portfolio in a sensible way, and watch it regularly (or constantly).

Also: common sense advice for any investor and trader, but never be so attached to any asset that it keeps you from trading out of positions that are failing or have news that will negatively affect the long-term viability of your holding. Good luck!
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

Expand the information on bitcoin, altcoin, and existing markets. Follow every development that exists in the world of cryptocurrency. Keep an eye on what is becoming a trend and what to avoid in every bitcoin development.
If you have already started investing is the target for every profit achieved and the time required. Do not panic too and be patient with the development of your coin.
Opipolopo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:41:43 AM

with a good job you can afford any imprevist
gwapo.zylle

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:51:29 AM

If you have planned to invest in bitcoin their are lots of things you need to learn before you will go in investing. Bitcoin investing is too risky that's why you need to learn more about it. Ask for the expert first and if you know little bit you can start with the small amount. If don't have friends or relatives know about it or no one can teach you, better to research more and learn in this forum for the basic investing.

Svafnir74

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:59:23 AM

I fully agree with the author. It is especially important to always have free money. The cryptocurrency market is very unstable, and it is often possible to buy an asset at an attractive price. Personally, I stick to the long-term investment strategy. Usually I buy coins with a strong price reduction and keep them for a long time.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:38:10 AM

I think wise investment is when we are using our money that we can afford to loss. We should not using loan money to investing on something have high risk. Cryptomarket have high risk because everyday have high fluctuation.
Alfian2015

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

Investing in a crypto world does not mean you can make instant profits and become an impromptu rich man.

There are several things to learn such as strategy and understanding of curves that can help you to achieve your goals.

For you new player in digital currency, there are five strategies you can do:

1.Have Understanding About Cryptocurrency Concepts
2.Often Looking at Stock Markets
3.Diversify Coins
4.Start with Small Amount and Make Measurable Improvements
5.Reallocate Your Investments.

Is it after reading the above 5 strategies you are interested to plunge into the world of investment cryptocurrency?
jose111

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

Investing in crypto is a hard thing to do  because as we all known it is very much different to the most of investment out there. Crypto is very volatile that's why it's hard it to predict so if you started investing in crypto you need to have a full knowledge about it and how it's system flow for you to be much aware and ready to any kind of situations that is possible to happen upon involving to this.
soraxas01

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

Follow trends in the market. For example when bitcoin prices go upp invest in it but do not buy unless the price is down. Monitoring the prices of the crypto is a step to learning all of the strategic market and economic wise cryptocurrency.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:01:35 AM

No one can guess the market trend in crypto markets accurately, as one second the market is going up and the other second it starts going down. Also the market sentiment changes really fast in crypto. The only strategy to follow is to daily cost average and pick a selling target price after purchasing your coins ans sticking to it.

sergiom

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

I believe, that even if you are a wise great person, you will still make some mistakes and learn from your own experience
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

It is verry simple, dont sell on lose and dont invest more than you can afford to lose. All you need is patience and a good education about crypto.
alkhie01

Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

Hello. A very nice topic for everyone here in crypto world, to add up some suggestion in my own strategy when I started doing crypto. First I get the percentage of possible things I can do with my coins like 40% buying other altcoins, 20% holding bitcoins waiting for it to increase base on my target price and others depends on the situation. I just maintain the 40% invest to other altcoins and holding 20%, that’s the important things I always doing with my coins just play safe.
doroshok

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:15:46 PM

The strategy is quite simple and banal. It is necessary to monitor the market, to assess all the risks that are only possible, and of course a little luck will not hurt. But luck is also a certain calculation of all the pros and cons.
sash1801

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

regulations
That's why the basic rules are so important:

Do not invest more than you can afford to lose
Do not invest in short-term goals
Do not try to be a trader when you have children to raise and do work.
Do not flip over
Do not panic
Do not be a greedy idiot
altcoin_dev

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

Thank you
triciaa478

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

The best crypto strategy as your own is to invest across multiple coins that have shown some kind of appreciation in the last few months or years it got enlisted on an exchange. Instead of leaving some of your funds as a buck up plan, invest in a stable coin like USDT and trade it against a pair that is volatile.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies requires a closely monitoring and a thorough study and analysis to minimize losses and to gain much in every transaction. There are ways or strategy to fully benefited in the bitcoin trading; like buy and hold; invest and trade;exchanging, all of these strategy requires time, effort, analysis, research and study. It is advisable not to engage in any investment if you have not enough knowledge on it.  
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:53:02 PM

In this thread there are a lot of excellent tips for newbuyers, I highly recommend the 3 part investment, that's how I'm moving since the beginning and in my opinion it's the best strategy
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

If you decided to surf, you have to go through many failures before learning how to deal with those “dolphins”,  “sharks”, and “ninjas”. Along with practical experiences, you have to take part in chart analysis courses and practice that knowledge by reading news or expert’s analysis. The last thing you needed is a little bit of luck to actually gaining a few dozen percentages of profit.

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation. For example, you have spent all the money surfing, and suddenly the next day red is all over the Exchange. At times like that, you can use the backup money to continue to surf.  For my case, I bought XRP at the price of 11500 Sato thinking it has already at the bottom. But the next day, it continues to fall to 9400 and thanks to my backup plan, I still have some money to buy. This plan has saved me many times or at least help to reduce the losses. Anyway, these are just my experiences in Coin trading and I cannot ensure things will be the same for you. After all, this is just a small rock from that mountain you are about to climb.

Investing in ICO is also a pretty good option which is a long term investment but for that too you gotta have some skills to differentiate between a good project and a goat as it will make you a lot of money in long run and also keep you from loosing money in long run.
badakjawa

Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:19:46 PM

regulations

Do not flip over
Do not panic
Do not be a greedy idiot
I like your strategy, but interesting is panic, because panic attacks not only for beginners but also attack the whales.

until today I have not found a good way to eliminate the panic. do you have a cure for panic?

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:24:00 PM

Before investing in crypto, it is better to do research on the project as well as the team behind the project. Why! Because a lot of projects nowadays as turn out to be scam.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

i guess if you want to invest in crypto, you must know about the price, whether it is on the bottom or not.
the important thing is the timing you buy. if you buy it when at spiking price, im afraid you wont get any ROI.
buy it on the low price and use it to contribute some project.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:18:22 AM

Start with coinbase, and stick with coins available there. Maybe even just stick with bitcoin. Take it slow, and do one thing at a time. Bitcoin is the gateway. You can buy some, get yourself a wallet, and make a couple transactions with it to get a feel for it, and how it works. Stay on top of news and keep reading up and researching and one day you can be one of the few people who actually know whats going on.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

my opinion of this, a lot of people have invested in mining and now production has fallen, and they have no way how to just wait, of course you need to mine those tokens that have great potential such as XEM or ETH, mining a lot of effort is not required and with the growth of the coin you also earn!!!
usamamalik555

Activity: 615

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

regulations

Do not flip over
Do not panic
Do not be a greedy idiot
I like your strategy, but interesting is panic, because panic attacks not only for beginners but also attack the whales.

until today I have not found a good way to eliminate the panic. do you have a cure for panic?
Panic can make you do VERY stupid decisions and if you did your own research before investing  and followed the very first step there is no need to panic. You must be sober-minded.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:31:28 AM

For me, i think first you must know the price of bitcoin price. It is better to do a research before investing in cryptocurrencies.
cabitu

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:58:09 AM

I will not buy all at once instead divide my investment money into few parts and buy in small quantities on a regular basis so I will get a better price over the time.

Yes, we can't predict the future so many times we experience that after we sell any coins next day that particular coin will be at the moon or after we purchase certain coin then next day it will be dumped. So I have decided this buy in a small quantity and also apply the same concept to selling as well. I never sell or buy all at once instead of for smaller quantities.
Yes, that is a good and wise trading strategy. You just dicide to trade short term and long term. All your funds to be invested must be divided into some portions. Some you can use for long term and the rest for short term. Technically, you trade or buy crypto in different price levels. You can buy at today's price level but you must prepare additional fund to buy again anticipating price drop at several different lower price with different amount. This strategy can be used to limit your loss and maximize your future profit. This can done in single coin like btc or in several coins but it is better investing one single coin to make sure that you can focus analizing and monitoring its price movement.
vicky.mj

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:38:32 AM

invest only when u dont worry even if its lost
dont invest on hypes
dont be greedy
slyfox

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:54:49 AM

regulations

Do not flip over
Do not panic
Do not be a greedy idiot
All of the points are correct but the second and the third point are critical, some people like to make it seem as if they are financial geniuses that can use the markets as ATM and that is not going to happens a safer strategy is to just save as much money as you can and then hold a coin for a very long time and to not sell it until you really are ready to get out of the market.
yron51

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:51:31 AM

For me if you invest on Btc or other altcoins buy when the market is bad then don't panic until the price going up and reaches the big profit dont sell if you got only 10% profit JUST HODL until you get 99.9 profit 😁
pejuang_mamak

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:13:43 AM

For me if you invest on Btc or other altcoins buy when the market is bad then don't panic until the price going up and reaches the big profit dont sell if you got only 10% profit JUST HODL until you get 99.9 profit 😁
it's good but it takes patience of course and about if it is getting 10% profit then not sold it depends from each person because enough of every person taste different, just like me

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Tramle091296

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:41:05 AM

its a typical strategy of the investor. But always following a market trend doesnt give you a profit.

Investing on cryptocurrency is always like a gamble. Predicting on what will the outcome is too hard,  because of the volatility of the. Thats why my suggestion when it terms on the price dont think about losing be patient and just hold it and wait for the right time.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

Do not invest all of your capital into one crypto is the most common and wise tip that people gave to new investors. Dividing it among the top at coinmarket it's a good strategy, Then of course don't panick it's the second most tipped, markets are never stable and if you keep refreshing the current value, you are going to be a slave of it and that's not good at all
PaulTrace

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:31:44 AM

It is a very simple thing just follow the market very carefully and analysis before invest.
ParveZ219

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:35:39 AM

There is nothing about strategy but you have to look the prices of all type of altcoins and bitcoins so that you can buy and sell them wisely...there are many apps and widgets available to keep an eye on the prices all the time.
panovnu

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:59:03 AM

You should invest both in crypto and alt coins for diversification. It will help in case a particular coin is crashing.
GabrielBrandon

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:49:51 AM

Before investment just judge the time and if you find the time is right then you can go.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:16:23 AM

Normally, you would do some background research first to identify if that coin is good or a legitimate one. If you are an investor, you are expected to always try investing new coins as it is profitable as long as it is promising and most likely to succeed. But if you did not have a background research, you are more likely to encounter useless once or even a scam. Investing in bitcoin rather an in altcoin is safer but if you look at the trend of bitcoin now,it is going down tremendously.
chris paul

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:21:51 AM

Basically it all depends on you , what kind of strategy are you going to use. In the beginning it'll be difficult, but that's how you learn. and I'm a kind of person who bets on both . You know it's better to have a back up plan , If plan A doesn't works then go with the plan B , even that doesn't work then C is waiting for you . something will surely work out unless you have bad luck hugging you so tight .  Grin
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:38:21 AM

my opinion and strategy, when I see the market all red I will wait for it at lesser cost and to invest, and I wait for some days or weeks, sure again again, I will set the lower cost.
Theoctopuspro

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

Yes, you are right. I also faced the same issue several times. I just noticed it when I see this post. Thanks and I think patience is most important here.
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:14:56 AM

Investing in crypto needs a lot of caution as it  high risk affair where every decision made matters and counts in the long run. a slight mistake or miss judgement can lead to terrible mistakes hence loss making.  First before investing you need to find out all there is to know about the coin you are about to invest in. this matters a lot, as the decision made will be majorly based on the information you have. This is mainly applicable for the new coins in the market, For the established coins, timing matters a lot. Time the perfect  moment to buy, which is when the coin is cheap and invest, wait for the value to raise then sell off to make your profits

Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

That's right! My favorite thinks so too! The success of all the activities of the investor depends on a properly compiled portfolio. If the investment portfolio is made correctly, short-term losses are possible,but in the long term there will be a growth of assets. In addition, competent investments allow not to be afraid of crises.

🔴First, we need to understand what diversification is and why we should use it.
Let us examine a good example of$10,000:
📌4000 $ we allocate to work on the exchange
📌4500 $ We allocated for investment projects
📌1500 $ Neraspredeleniya currencies and hold for future investment

🔴 Let's look at an example with cryptocurrency and our $4000:
We divide our $ 4000 into 2 positions.
📌For $ 2000 we buy bitcoin
📌On 2000 $ we buy altcoins
🔴If we want to increase the number of our coins, we must use the strategy to break even + profit:
📌50% capital ($2000) on coins from the list. What it will look like.
We bought for example Stratis - 100 coins . Of these, 50% (50 coins) we put on a cold purse and forget about them for 1 year.
📌The remaining 50 coins we bet-25 coins (50%) at a profit of 50% in order to return the amount spent (which we put for 1 year on a cold wallet).
Thus, we go to breakeven very quickly and calmly disperse your Deposit.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:18:40 AM

Practical knowledge is must for trading or investment in crypto currencies. We must have a good skillset of trading. I believe in long term trading because most the time market drops in short term but recover and grow as well in long term. From my experience till date holding power or patience plays a major role in crypto world. Its always better to have some back up in you trading Ac if your selected coin drops you can buy again to reduce your buying cost all total and never buy a aggressively rising coin it can be sometime a fake move to trap the buyers so always do some R&D before buying any coin.

Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

First choose what crypto you'll invest in and research about it afterwards. You should know how it works and the market trends as well. Observe the movement of the price. In addition, i suggest you the concept of diversification which means you should invest your money not just in only crypto but divide it to many other types so that you will have higher chance of having great returns.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

First choose what crypto you'll invest in and research about it afterwards. You should know how it works and the market trends as well. Observe the movement of the price. In addition, i suggest you the concept of diversification which means you should invest your money not just in only crypto but divide it to many other types so that you will have higher chance of having great returns.

Invest your money in different coin because it will give you more profit than focus on only one coin,  if you invest make sure that the price of a coin where you invest is  on the low.
Danstan

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:51:42 PM

Observe everything and learn everything around the project and market you are in.
Do not follow your own rules but to go with the trends of market, you need to fit in and not to stand in your belief... Haha much more being flexible...
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:00:45 PM

Purchase incrementally as the cost goes down, making a normal position and planning to purchase more as the value diminishes further. Hold up until the point when the value settles, and maybe even shows sign of recovering, and purchase at that point. Set purchase orders at bring down costs than the present cost and let them fill. Setting purchases just before notable help levels, vast "buy walls," and mental levels is a particularly good strategy (as costs have a tendency to do at least a quick bounce off these levels).
modhithawm

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

In my opinion the best strategy for crypto investing is holding it for a certain length of time until the ICO project moves with the market. This might take longer but might be the better way than trading. Trading is good for people  who have lots of capital and nothing much to worry if there is a loss. If you are a beginner its ideal to invest both in bitcoin and altcoins to get better results.
lynttrs

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

In my opinion the best strategy for crypto investing is holding it for a certain length of time until the ICO project moves with the market. This might take longer but might be the better way than trading. Trading is good for people  who have lots of capital and nothing much to worry if there is a loss. If you are a beginner its ideal to invest both in bitcoin and altcoins to get better results.
You really have to take careful steps in making your investments. You have to first understand what really is cryptocurrency all about; how it works. Then you've to research where is the good place to trade or to buy. Of course you also have to research on the best and safest place to store it. The one that's been testified by several people. Then you've got to understand how the market moves so you would know when is the best time to buy and to convert. Also, you have to give it time because it is a long term investment.
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

Thank you for sharing this..This is a pretty interesting idea. But we need to have our own point of views in this crypto market, which should have the experience and the lessons of ourselves.
Your knowledge will determine your income. Do not rush to make money, take time to learn about blockchain, market, technology ... That is the optimal solution.
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:22:06 AM

You should follow the market very carefully.

AliMan

Activity: 2002
Merit: 502

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:29:18 AM

You should follow the market very carefully.
Following the market is a nice strategy to do because that's the best way to know whether the market is good or bad. Knowing that the bitcoin is in low price must be taken advantage because that's the best time to buy a bitcoin. Then making it grow depends upon you if you put a lot of work in it then expect a very good result because bitcoin will not fail you.

Df9898

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

the trick is at the moment the price is stable we directly invest and see the possibility of crypto is going up.
zhekinsp

Activity: 882
Merit: 126

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:02:32 AM

The best strategy to inest on bitcoin is but more bitcoins when the oorice is very low this can give us more benefits when the price is at moon and bitcoin can be suitable for short and long term as well so you need to decide how long you are going to invest but my opinion is investing on long term is risk free which will help us to avoid panic selling when there is dump and bump in the prices.

MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:09:20 AM

This technique is also useful but we need to have a deep research on how to invest well so that it will become successful.
dionisi

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:11:46 AM

the trick is at the moment the price is stable we directly invest and see the possibility of crypto is going up.

I agree with you, currently price is very unstable and thus I have reduced my investments in bitcoins and other coins.

I expect this to come back to normal in few months or may be by the end of this year. Making profit in such  a situation especially for people like me (who cannot monitor prices closely) can be very dangerous.
Bairbe

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

Here are my recommendations on altcoins:

1. First of all, look at the coins from the portfolio that have grown the least.
2. The more the coin grows, the more people talk about it, but this is not always a reason to buy it, rather the opposite.
3. If you have funds in bitcoins now, then leave them there, buy violas with new money. There is a feeling that the violas will soon be corrected.
I think that the strategy of long - term investment is the most optimal for novice investors, so there are options to mess up the minimum-you buy and wait.
Cutieh01

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

I agree with you, currently price is very unstable and thus I have reduced my investments in bitcoins and other coins.

I expect this to come back to normal in few months or may be by the end of this year. Making profit in such  a situation especially for people like me (who cannot monitor prices closely) can be very dangerous.

To invest in crypto wisely and strategically you should do some research to know if it is a legit investment or a scam know who are the members and the project they been through. Also if the price is stable you can do an investment.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:43:14 AM

first, you need to decide how much money you want to invest in crypto, you need to have a skills to analyze and makes research to find the coins that you can buy, you need to determine how long you want to keep the coins and this means you need to know when you want to sell your coins and it is better if you have a target price to sell. then, you need to determine how much coins you want to buy. besides that, you need to know that the price in the market is volatile and you should have a way to prevent it if somehow, the price is down even for down too deep so you don't have to be panic.
Biet12

Activity: 146

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:46:41 AM

using opportunities and opportunities as now prices in the market are on the downside. so we can use to buy as much bitcoin or altcoin as possible. Thus we will benefit greatly in the future .

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
thepers0n

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:59:54 PM

I think you should  buy some promising altcoins and invest money into very interesting ICOs. This will give you a benefit in the near future
IndigoRed

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:44:03 AM

Know your goals and strategize accordingly. Are you looking to use Bitcoin as a currency to exchange for goods/services? Do you want a quick turnaround investment? Or are you wanting a long-term investment that will increase in value over time?
The best thing you can do to minimize risk and invest responsibly is to do your research. Look into different wallets and exchanges. Find trusted sources to answer your questions.

Michael Thomass

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

I have used a few of criteria before I start investing, these are:
1. Choose your coin very carefully, do not buy into the hype, read the whitepaper and make your own judgement before investing. It only takes about an hour max.
2. Just because you like a coin, and because it has potential doesn't mean it will succeed. Sometimes if a ship is sinking you should get off before you drown.
3. Take your time to check for superior competitor coins, as very few coins are truly unique.
Samuel Elliss

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

Before investing into any financial strategy, you have to define what you are actually trying to do. Investing in cryptocurrency is risky and the market is highly volatile. You can literally make or lose hundreds of dollars every day from just one Bitcoin because of how rapidly the price changes.So be prepared physically and mentally
Lalapo08

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

A wise way of investing crypto currency is to plan for a good investment. First, you can enrich the knowledge of the world of crypto currency investment, you can ask senior, read news, and monitor the crypto currency market. Then, apply a correct investment strategy and clear so you know the direction of your investment, not the origin of the road and follow the trend. If you just follow the market trend then you will easily wobble with your decision. Do not forget to think about risk management of every action you take. I hope this helps.
Johnny_ric0

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

I would suggest several simple things:

1) invest only amounts of money, you can afford to loose
2) before any kind of investment in cryptocurrencies you should do research - gather information about technology, succesfull project, scams, the whole market, everything could result into your gain after investment
3) like on stock market - diverse your portfolio, I would suggest invest in more than 1 coin
Jihuny23

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:18:44 AM

How to invest crypto currency wisely is to give priority to the attitude of patience and have high confidence. Patient in the sense of monitoring the market when the price is fluctuating so it is not affected by the trend. Many people trend are misleading. This trend will make someone panic, "panic sell" and "panic buy". This confidence, we also need to be not affected by irresponsible trends. We should do the analysis first without following the trend before deciding an action.
Scott Freemann

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:01:54 PM

Anyone who invested in crypto must be vigilant in terms of rapid decrease of prices So investing in crypto wisely is very difficult and requires your full-time attention,I believe that you should not always follow market trends as they will die down eventually. Instead you should be looking in to your coin and doing research on your investment making sure it’s the best opportunity.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:08:44 PM

The wisest and strategically to make more money and income so through holding that coin or token. Furthermorre, just invest when the price is low and sell it when the price goes high. Lastly, I agree that market trends are always change so you must do holding because it is wise idea that you can do to make good profit.
tonyjon

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

My strategy is to choose the best coins from coinmarketcap. Buy when the price is low and hold. I have divided my investment money into several parts, so I buy coins at a low price.
oxygensignatureR

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:00:35 PM

Start with an stable crypto, like btc, eth or ltc, and be patiend!
slyfox

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:00:49 AM

This technique is also useful but we need to have a deep research on how to invest well so that it will become successful.
Following the market trend is important but something that is not talked about as much is that at some point you need to go against the trend for example if the price goes up at some point you need to sell to get profits if you do not then you will follow the price when it eventually begins to go down and that can only be done if you have deep knowledge about market analysis.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:19:37 AM

in this kind of question, better to ask your seniority before doing something or else study on your self, in crypto all the basic doing is risky just go on the flow of the market and pick a best time to buy and sell the coins. and the last thing you should know is dont all in your funds.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bairbe

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:03:32 AM

A pressing issue in recent years in connection with the HYIP around EOS.
"Look, EOS is all green, it's growing! My airwaves are falling. Yeah, so we need to move some of the aether to EOS. No, it is better to overtake the whole broadcast in EOS!"The guy rubs hands, has already chosen what a fucking TV will hang on the wall for the money, but the price turns around,and is now only enough for the radio.
You know, there is such a game in children's play areas - from the holes are shown the heads, which need to hit with a club? Imagine that an adult uncle is trying to hit the colorful heads, but gets a second later, already in an empty hole. This is the kind of game you're playing, if every rush to buy a raspiarenny coin.
My counsel.
If this excitement you have a desire to buy EOS, it is better to divide your investment into several parts and purchase different coins.
Buy all these coins and keep on dolgosrok (not on the stock exchange). So the probability of messing up is minimal.
If I bought the violas, then buy everything in the portfolio first and foremost, ETH, XEM and NEO. They are more likely to subsided but during the year a show.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

maybe your investment strategy with bitcoin following market trends alone requires great confidence and trust in bitcoin, I am currently just following a bounty campaign to get rewarded from what I do
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:18:22 AM

Another classic strategy to adopt when investing in cryptocurrency is to diversify your portfolio. As such you avoid the risk of losing all your money to a single project or platform. You must also set goals for your investment, know the price at which to buy and the price at which to sell.
Mary Taylor

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

This is the basic things If you want to win, you have to find out exactly what you are investing in, what technology does that crypto use, what its goals are, what the company stands for it. When you actually invest, go for the low prices, invest for long-term, and do not be afraid of falling prices.
Shirley Monizz

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:57:20 PM

Do not panic because panic can make you do VERY stupid decisions and if you did your own research before investing and followed the very first step there is no need to panic. You must be sober-minded!
Patrick777

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

I think being patient and not too panicky is the best way to invest bitcoin. Then target the existing profit you want to achieve with based on the existing capital out and the desired time.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

If you have planned to invest in bitcoin their are lots of things you need to learn before you will go in investing. Bitcoin investing is too risky that's why you need to learn more about it. Ask for the expert first and if you know little bit you can start with the small amount. If don't have friends or relatives know about it or no one can teach you, better to research more and learn in this forum for the basic investing.

Before you entered in the world of investment you need lot's of knowledge cause investing in bitcoin is so risky and lot's of challenges to face off. You need to learn more how it works and how it gain in the market, joining here is not easy, you can ask some tips from your friends that know about in investing.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

It was good that we should plan everything. It will helps us to avoid great losses in the crypto world. Also, everyone should setup a back up plan so that if unexpected scenario happens you can have some plan to look for and prevent unnecessary decisions that can possibly make the situation worse. I gonna try to use your back up plan.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:23:11 PM

First of all you just study about bitcoin from bitcoin related links and from bitcoin forum . Then invest a small amount and be alert and analyse everyday bitcoin , do you know something experience is the best teacher so believe in bitcoin and don't loss faith .
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

First of all you just study about bitcoin from bitcoin related links and from bitcoin forum . Then invest a small amount and be alert and analyse everyday bitcoin , do you know something experience is the best teacher so believe in bitcoin and don't loss faith .

Yes the best way to do before investing is to study basic strategies of known experts through research online and reading informative threads in bitcointalk forum so have equipped knowledge once you enter in crypto investment.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

Well it all depends on the mode of your investment if you are a long time investor all you need to do is to research and fine the best coin to invest in and after that you just go ahead and hold for a long time when the Price of the coins will rise up to your expectations and then cash out your profits. But if you are a passive trader you buy and sell as the market keep moving all you need to do is to study the market to fine out where to put your investment.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

First read the white paper because all the details are in there, then check if its supported by the community, then if you decided to put your money in crypto you must know the risk and the benefits what to get, to lower the risk right timing is needed for not lose your money or invest what can you afford to lose but if you have the guts you must take all the risk but be more intelligent in every action that you made.
mxyzptlkof6th

Merit: 26

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:51:42 PM

For me, i think first you must read the white paper in bounty campaign because all the details are in there. And you must give priority to the attitude of patience and high confidence.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

Crypto investment is not one of the simplest things to be involved in, The market is highly volatile and unpredictable making it scary for most people, But crypto offers very high returns for those who believe in it. For you to get the most out of crypto, you have to careful on where you put your money, There are a lot of scams in the market with projects that are only interested in making money but not  consumer oriented products, Do your research well and ensure that the the products of the projects you invest in is worth your money
Hazir
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

My strategy is to choose the best coins from coinmarketcap. Buy when the price is low and hold. I have divided my investment money into several parts, so I buy coins at a low price.
And how you are picking interesting coins?  You choose random coins, consider only top coins or new/trending ones?
You know that this is kinda rash - as the new coins in the top 100 market cap are rotating like crazy.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

With regard to the price of crypto that we will buy. is it good for the future both from the price and the system contained in it. and always pay attention and learn from movement chart price. agan investment want long distance or short .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:35:51 PM

My strategy is make research for the ico project, knowing all about it information is a big investment. Knowing it goals, team, advisors and their plan in the long run. If the ico project is good then make an investment in it.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

there are at least 3 strategies that we can use to invest in the world of crypto, but before investing, we must be prepared to accept all the consequences if something bad happens. like losing a bitcoin wallet, becoming a victim of fraud. and others.

the strategy we can use is using a short-term and long-term strategy, and then we must for back up some our assets.

So, I think we should have 3 or 5 wallets. 2 wallets are used for short and long term. and other wallets are used for back up most of the bitcoin assets, and waiting for bitcoin prices reach $ 250000.
That is the common thing on all type of investment. We need to prepare ourselves on the risk that is present in the world of crypto and how its system works on the market. And for us to prepare ourselves we surely need to set time on the learning process we could have in order for us to know the ups, downs and edges of the market of crpyto that could really help us to earn and to have a successful investment in the world of crypto.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:04:31 PM

Picking the right coin at the exact moment is the first step you have to make. Monitoring the rate of your chosen coin is one responsibility you also have to meet. Also knowing when to buy and when to sell your coins for you to not be able to lose those precious profit of yours. Because these coins fluctuate so you better have the knowledge when to do this and that in that timeline of rate. Also you have to think far beyond or predict what might happen.

Cynthia Andradee

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:12:47 PM

First and foremost, I’ve only invested an amount that I can live without – so no matter what happens, I won’t need to sell my crypto to sustain myself – and so should you.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:16:18 PM

indeed all will follow the market trend. but you have to think about it. if the market price decreases, you will leave it. Easy to follow. if the market price falls. all will wonder. What is going on. and what causes it.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

For me, I think wise strategy is long-term investment. Just wait for the price to drop to the lowest level and buy. and store it, wait until its price rises to its highest level and sell it out. This will take a lot of time, but it's actually safer.

azisdoank

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:44:16 PM

well i think Investing in crypto wisely is very difficult and requires your full-time attention, particularly if you are planning on investing any significant amount e.g. your life savings!. I believe that you should not always follow market trends as they will die down eventually and  I believe in long term trading because most the time market drops in short term but recover and grow as well in long term....Ameenn
Larrycool

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

A thorough knowledge about crypto and anything connected to it is very important. Also,  we need to be much alert and active every single day in cryptomarket so we can monitor the movements in the market for a very proper way to keep our investment in shape.
jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:59:55 PM

My strategy is just doing safe trading (thats what I called it) like when I saw an uptrend coins in a big exchanges like binance, bittrex and etc.... I do scalping. This strategy is Safer, and profitable, just be very quick hand. Just learn it before doing it because its kind of risky too.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:04:02 PM

My mai strategy is to avoid spending my own money in the crypto market.
Instead, I'm earning funds for the work I do, and than I invest earned funds in different crypto projects.
In such way, there is no risk for me to loose money in the crypto market, only my time Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
maxman190

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

If you decided to invest in crypto currency in 2018, you need to decide which type of investment to make an investment. Even the amount of the investment is calculated on the basis of this fact.
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:19:57 PM

When we consider investing on bitcoin or any crypto currency, the first thing we should consider is what amount of money which I can invest with taking bearable risk. Because investing in crypto currencies is always risky. Further as a good investment method, 50-50 rule is better investment method. 50% on bitcoin and other 50% on altcoins including ICOs.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

First thing to do before investing in any asset or commodity, is one needs to learn and understand on what are the possibilities and how to earn profits on investing in crypto currencies. Bitcoins and some of the alternative coins are growing very fast and it is something of store value which means as years pass by the value of crypto currencies keeps on rising which is good for the investors. The financial markets does not remain constant and it will keep on fluctuating which is the same with crypto currency market there will be a hike and a drop in the markets. Normally great investors look for the prices to get down to invest in the crypto currencies and wait for the prices to rise to earn good profits from investing on crypto currencies.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
felmitof

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:51:01 PM

The best way to make money is by holding it to the center of the market so that the market chart is always changing when the price goes up you can sell it and you can earn a big profit.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

My strategy is make research for the ico project, knowing all about it information is a big investment. Knowing it goals, team, advisors and their plan in the long run. If the ico project is good then make an investment in it.
The major problem with trusting the advisor team is that they are not involved with the project but they are willing to give their nod by paying them money and so it cannot be taken into account, having your own research is the only way to trust the project rather than trusting others, over all it is a big risk we are taking even if all the information are good, it is a double edged sword, something you might strike gold and sometimes you wont.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: