Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in Crypto wisely and strategically  (Read 725 times)
Owen7021990 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:51:34 AM

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

If you want to make instead of losing, you have to find out exactly what you are investing in, what technology does that crypto use, what its goals are, what the company stands for it, what the development strategy and the tactics are... When you actually invest, go for the low prices, invest for long-term, and do not be afraid of falling prices.

If you decided to surf, you have to go through many failures before learning how to deal with those “dolphins”,  “sharks”, and “ninjas”. Along with practical experiences, you have to take part in chart analysis courses and practice that knowledge by reading news or expert’s analysis. The last thing you needed is a little bit of luck to actually gaining a few dozen percentages of profit.
It is not easy at all to making money from this crucial market and you will not make any if you just sitting there waiting for the right price.

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation. For example, you have spent all the money surfing, and suddenly the next day red is all over the Exchange. At times like that, you can use the backup money to continue to surf.  For my case, I bought XRP at the price of 11500 Sato thinking it has already at the bottom. But the next day, it continues to fall to 9400 and thanks to my backup plan, I still have some money to buy. This plan has saved me many times or at least help to reduce the losses. Anyway, these are just my experiences in Coin trading and I cannot ensure things will be the same for you. After all, this is just a small rock from that mountain you are about to climb.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barbara99

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:09:15 AM

My strategy is to follow the market trend
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:22:34 AM

My strategy is to follow the market trend

That's mostly what many people do to make quick buck, but this comes with no cost free strategy as many people know this which is why market can be manipulated slightly and without clear sign sometimes you must make right decisions at the right time. It's easy to say follow trends but doing it is the hard part as most of the time you will be influenced by the FOMO aka fear of missing out which will result in you buying and acquiring more than you can afford to lose and be stressed even at some points.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:29:19 AM

Most of the time, the best way to make money is to hold it.
Because market trends are always changing, holding is the best way.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:10:39 AM

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation. For example, you have spent all the money surfing, and suddenly the next day red is all over the Exchange. At times like that, you can use the backup money to continue to surf.  For my case, I bought XRP at the price of 11500 Sato thinking it has already at the bottom. But the next day, it continues to fall to 9400 and thanks to my backup plan, I still have some money to buy. This plan has saved me many times or at least help to reduce the losses. Anyway, these are just my experiences in Coin trading and I cannot ensure things will be the same for you. After all, this is just a small rock from that mountain you are about to climb.

I will not buy all at once instead divide my investment money into few parts and buy in small quantities on a regular basis so I will get a better price over the time.

Yes, we can't predict the future so many times we experience that after we sell any coins next day that particular coin will be at the moon or after we purchase certain coin then next day it will be dumped. So I have decided this buy in a small quantity and also apply the same concept to selling as well. I never sell or buy all at once instead of for smaller quantities.
jhayryl

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

my strategy is to invest even small investment in order to earn me even if not nuts to pay bounties bitcoin because it rises not because we can always hope and wait for it to do better sometimes for another moment.
vinasky

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:41:20 AM

Depends on who you are? a person who understands the market or just a beginner
After that it is necessary to determine with the strategy, analyze the market, monitor trends and so on
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:46:47 AM

there are at least 3 strategies that we can use to invest in the world of crypto, but before investing, we must be prepared to accept all the consequences if something bad happens. like losing a bitcoin wallet, becoming a victim of fraud. and others.

the strategy we can use is using a short-term and long-term strategy, and then we must for back up some our assets.

So, I think we should have 3 or 5 wallets. 2 wallets are used for short and long term. and other wallets are used for back up most of the bitcoin assets, and waiting for bitcoin prices reach $ 250000.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:02:58 AM

I think the best strategy for crypto investing is holding it for a certain length of time. It may take longer but it's a better way than trading. I believe trading is only for those who have lots of capital money. Invest both in bitcoin and altcoins for better results.

jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

Very educative information that we should be able to share our money to anticipate from all possibilities that occur because in the day that will come we can not guess it so in need of unexpected funds for this situation to keep watch in the future
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:31:54 PM

I believe that diversification is the key to gain maximum profit in the market. Generally, one can go with systematic investment plan which is focused on buying smaller units at multiple intervals of time in the falling market. Example: Buying 20% in first order, 30% in next order, 50% in the last order when the market is going down and selling in the reverse order like 50% in the first order, 30% in the next order and 20% in the last order when the market is rising. This ensures the highest gain from the market as per my observation.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

My strategy is to invest with "idle" money, or simply money that I don't expect to use in short term
Divide idle money into fiat saving and crypto speculation.. then you'll be able to have a good sleep Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:30:45 PM

One of the best thing to do in investing cryptocurrency is to invest in yourself. You need to learn everything around cryptocurrency. As they always say "Knowledge is power". Learn to read reliable news about bitcoin and cryptocurrency but be cautious to read legitimate site or person as it will affect the knowledge you will learn. By this technique you can easily distinguish which is scam from legit ICO. 
Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

Most of the time, the best way to make money is to hold it.
Because market trends are always changing, holding is the best way.
Buying at a good price is the easiest task. Then, hold it to go for higher price and sell at a higher price. Another strategy is, buy not more than 50% of your fund. Buy step by step but not with all of your fund. Buy and re buy if price falls after price fall. Finally sell at a higher price.
bitcoinster21

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:19:38 AM

Guys, did anyone notice that Nugget’s News has endorsed this ICO called AGRI (BlockGrain) ?
Why isn’t this all over the place ?
They’ve got this really cool concept of a commodity fund, something that’ll help give an inherent value to the token. Wonder what y’all think about it…
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:33:58 PM

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

If you want to make instead of losing, you have to find out exactly what you are investing in, what technology does that crypto use, what its goals are, what the company stands for it, what the development strategy and the tactics are... When you actually invest, go for the low prices, invest for long-term, and do not be afraid of falling prices.

Thank you so much for this information. Well if I were to invest I will make my own research first so that I will know what is the best thing to do and so that I can gain more information for what I am going to invest. I will make sure that this is I want so that I would not regret the decision I made. We must think first before we do such actions so that we can avoid a big loss.

That is true, it is much better to make our own decision but at first it is most safety to us and for our investment if we can able to do some study and research about anything that has a connection to our chosen coins that we wanted for investment. To able to gathered more information and full knowledge in the flow of the system so we can be able to be much familiarize into it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
goku21

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

my strategy is to buy down altcoin and see if the buy altcoi has a future and just hold it down so it does not sink and explore and also ask the experts to not lose if you invest in altcoins
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:37:57 PM

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation.

What the author mentioned in this statement is the same with my strategy in trading or investment. But instead of dividing my capital in 3 parts I am dividing my capital into 4 to 6 parts. In my experience this kind of strategy is really effective and is useful during the price drop of bitcoins since if the value continuously goes down you will still have the resources to buy more in the most cheapest value in the market.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:56:56 PM

I think the best thing to do before investing is to think wisely. Think wisely if that thing is what you want to do and you are willing to risk your money just to make that investment successful. If that will become successful then for sure you will have a big profit and it is worth risking for. Follow what you think is the best for yourself and be passionate of what you want to do.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

That is a good strategy. It hurts more when you think you bought the dip and the next day it dips 2x more. In that case, if one has a fiat reserve, it just fine to buy more at each dip. Secondly, if there is no chance to buy more, the best strategy is to hodl and check back a couple of weeks or months.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: