Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to hold coins in 2018  (Read 2495 times)
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:30:02 PM

How long should we hold coins?
In the past 3 weeks, despite all the risks, many investors have hold a large number of coins such as TRX, XVG, XRP, ADA, etc. ranging from good to bad coins including DGB, DOGE.

Getting back a little bit with the psychology of human beings: we are always afraid but very pleasure when others talk about profit. When some coin prices are falling, you only see the negative things in it: "It will surely keep falling, so it’s better to stay away". When it turns back up: "It will plunge again sooner or later?" But when it's high up then: "It will no longer fall".

As an investor, you will have to understand a coin before investing money in it. You should evaluate and consider everything before making the decision to buy and hold for a long term (for 6 months to 1 year , or at least 3 months for the most impatient investors). Because one cycle of increase / decrease of a coin usually lasts for 2 months, understanding coin will give you confidence, psychological preparedness before facing the falling prices

The criteria to assess a coin:
1. General information about that coin
2. The purpose of generating the coin
3. The dev team (do more or say much)?
4. What is the current product? In what stage?
5. Are there existing customers? Potential customers?
6. Vision of future coin? Is it realistic or just expressed in words?
7. Scalability?  Can it be accepted by the public? Is it possible to apply to everyday life?

I spend little time tracking the prices. Most of the time is spent on reading news, evaluating coins to make investment decisions. I also spend only 10-15 minutes on technical analysis (It’s not because I view it as unimportant, I’m just get used to it). As a result, I have bought a lot of coin at a very good price. I bought when you were there saying: how can it increase again. I left you far behind, at present, it is greatly safe for all my investments because my investment value has increased by several to tens of times.

You can say whatever in case of rising price, even when you invest in shitcoin. However, when the price falls this low, my balance seems to keep stable thanks to my calculation and comprehensive knowledge about coins. Once investing in a coin, I strongly believe in its future. I choose the right time to buy more coins without any fear of risk!

So how long to hold coins? The answer is that you go learn more thoroughly and comprehensively about the coins you want to invest in and make your decisions.

many days different news about what coin is good to do, always tell Tron, Ada, or whatever coin there, but for the better to hold Bitcoin, then news can be increased but In the long run, it is best to choose what we want to invest in if we think it can be lifted.
As much as I know bitcoin will be high so nothing is bad in it to hold it, I choose bitcoin for myself as saving of future, it will be good if you keep on holding without losing your patience and your hope, as much as time passing bitcoin is increasing in worth and price, so keep on holding experts have announced bitcoin as high price currency in future, I think price will be more than double at the end of 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Activitycoin

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:09:44 PM

hold to die forever !!!!! Grin Grin Grin
I must say that you should go for holding of the coins to get richer and that this is the only thing which can make you earn lot more money and that too without even putting lot of efforts. The only thing which you need to take care of is that you must stay patient and that you must keep on holding your nerves so that you may not end up making wrong decision at time of dump.
Holding coin is the secret of many people who are rich now a day, it takes nothing but get you high amount of profit, we just need to have guts and determination t hold our coin and later on sell it high, I have decide not to sell my coin as my co worker has become rich now and making his own business only because he bought some coin in 2015 and sell it at the end of 2017 so I am too gonna hold this time.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:01:41 AM

Let's break out the capital. Hold the coin top
In my opinion, holding of the coins is not at all a big deal and that this is something which you can do quite comfortably. The only thing which you need to do is that you must make some proper planning before going for that like that of the choice of the coin in which to invest your money, the trading exchange which you will use and the wallet in which you will then put your coins and that time for which you will place those coins in your wallet.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:44:58 AM

You need to have faith and you know its worth and it's a potential gem. I guarantee that you can't hold for a year if you only bought because of HYPE or FOMO. It must have the biggest reason that you will remind you not to sell it even it is down.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:01:37 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 05:17:51 PM by reliable

Another example of coins that you do not want to hold very long or not worth of holding is those that says they give "passive income". It's too stupid to believe on that by just generating or minting coin and most of investors of you are doing that.

Either invest in the top coins so that even if you hold for years you are sure it will yield you a very good returns and can make your retirement life easy.  Do not hold coins which are worthless or you get generally in airdrops as most of those have no value as those are free coins.

Babatunde1989

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

To hold a coins is depend on your belief, if you know it well you will hold for sure. Like for example Xem/Nem this alts is one of the coins which is good to hold in long term.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

I think that only those people who will really believe in the crypto-currency and will wait a long time - will make money. Everybody wants to earn right now. It does not happen!
Yes of course all of us are using digital currency to earn money and we can earn good amount of profit from it well, bitcoin is the basic need of the era, we should be active for making investment as blind investment can spoil our guts for holding, so everyone is looking for profit I think it is best time to earn when bitcoin is famous all over the world holding is key to success.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:21:33 AM

right now, im holding cardano from my loss back in march until now. i made myself clear to hold the coin because from what i have heard cardano is a promising coin out there. it has it own blockchain... in my decision making, members of this forum takes a big part of it.
Cardano (ADA)
$0.215504 USD (-7.04%)
0.00002871 BTC (-4.53%) it's today price. I am afraid of this price. I don't feel safe to invest my money in this coin. I prefer ethereum mostly instead of this coin.
Not just you and it has shown already that the bears are still so much in the ADA picture as it is and there is nothing guaranteed yet. This whole market is extremely volatile and the alts most especially should not be totally invested in without at least making sure you are not investing at the top and you are indeed buying probably from the bottom or when there is a very good signal.

The bears still are in play with ADA and not a good time to even hit the market. Instead of struggling with different stocks and markets, after getting into cryptos, I find may improvement with my trading and investments. I must think about more time efficient way of making good returns rather than just holding.
It is also good to view technical analyses on regular basis so that you will be able to buy coins on the right time and on low price. When you buy coins leave it for some time and the best way to hold your coins is to set a period for yourself that in this time I will never think about my coins. after that you can check the price and take your next decision about selling or holding.
nikolas8667

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:58:58 AM

Very easy buy bitcoin and forget for few months. People hold their coins for years to make good profits.It is for long term and if you want to make money from your investment you must hold your bitcoin for some time!!!
kybernetwork2018

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

Let's divide the property out to hold the [Suspicious link removed]d:)
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:14:29 AM

hold to die forever !!!!! Grin Grin Grin
I must say that you should go for holding of the coins to get richer and that this is the only thing which can make you earn lot more money and that too without even putting lot of efforts. The only thing which you need to take care of is that you must stay patient and that you must keep on holding your nerves so that you may not end up making wrong decision at time of dump.
I think this is not good question because if I want to hold coins I will never ask anybody how to hold. It means that you do not know anything about crypto and are wasting your time in this forum. Don’t you know how to hold coins? buy and forget about it is the easy way for you to hold coins in 2018. You should ask something relevant about crypto future.
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:37:59 AM

Let's break out the capital. Hold the coin top
Holding crypto is easy when you don’t need cash money for your daily needs. If you have invested extra money then you can hold your coins for long time but if you have no extra money for your financial needs then you cannot hold coins for long time because when you need money you will to sell your coins. Better to invest extra money in crypto.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:33:55 AM

I'm beginning trade in binance and buy BNB coin at price 10$. Now i hold to 2020. I love binance.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:37:10 AM

There has been hardly good results of the crypto currencies if we see or calculate it.

Why you going to analyze the ICO project which is not yet comes to market. I suggest you to check the top 50 altcoins on Coinmarketcap and then pick whatever coins have the good value growth on these times.
If you cheap rate altcoins are good according to your view, do not worry still go and buy it mate.
Check the complete price history and see how times it touches its own peak. This is enough to confirm the potential altcoins.
I do not have an idea if you have been in this planet for long, but if we are really to calculate except for those coins and tokens just hitting the market from ICOs, I would say there has been tremendous results over the years and except you do not know how to go back into history.

You may want to consider the level of percentage at which some coins have really grown hugely over the years before even coming to say this. If you believe in the potential of what you are holding, then you will hold no matter what and not bother about the present. That is how to hold!
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

How long should we hold coins?

holding a coin depends on our needs, if you want to have a high profit then you have to hold the coins as long as possible, because by holding long then the high profit you will get ...
but I suggest do not hold it too long, if you want to make a profit, better little but often ...

dunghuu1992

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

Divide the property out hold the coin well: ADA, XRP, NEO....
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:48:46 PM

Very easy buy bitcoin and forget for few months. People hold their coins for years to make good profits.It is for long term and if you want to make money from your investment you must hold your bitcoin for some time!!!
It is all about patience and about faith of holding; if you will not lose your trust about bitcoin nation I am sure you will not lose anything in crypto investment. Not only is our patience it important to hold it for long term. Without holding we cannot make earning. So buying now is the best way of getting profit and after that you will have to hold at least till the end of 2018.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:47:44 PM

It is all about patience and about faith of holding; if you will not lose your trust about bitcoin nation I am sure you will not lose anything in crypto investment. Not only is our patience it important to hold it for long term. Without holding we cannot make earning. So buying now is the best way of getting profit and after that you will have to hold at least till the end of 2018.
I think those investors who want to sell their bitcoin so they should hold till the end of 2018 but those investors who want to secure their future and they have no needs so they can hold their bitcoin for long term as like many years because it will very beneficial for them and also for their family, because in future bitcoin price will highly increase and that's why its profit will also big.

doyouslide

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:12:14 AM

7. Scalability?  Can it be accepted by the public? Is it possible to apply to everyday life?

Thank you for this, will evaluate coins using this.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:55:21 AM

indeed there are many ways to assess the criteria of coins as you say, but in the current market conditions like that continue to decline, it will be difficult to do that. more secure or possible to hold coins have pretty good potential like ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: