Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:54:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to hold coins in 2018  (Read 2495 times)
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

At the moment from beginning no one is in loss but is in huge profit who hold any good coin for long term including bitcoin and Ethereum so i will personally suggest to hold altcoins like XRP, NEO,IOT,DGB,TRX etc for long term not for short term and must hold till NOv 2018
You’re even taking more risk by holding all those little coins that can end up anytime. It’s best that you continue to hold Bitcoin and Ethereum, cause this one are sure to last for a long time and whenever the price falls, you will still have hope that it will go up the next year. Ever since I got into Bitcoin and crypto investment I have never used any other cryptocurrency except Bitcoin and Ethereum. Using others are taking risks.

-snip
This is the second time I’m coming across this post and my thought was what do you mean by how to hold Bitcoin in 2018, was there any changes that took place or what? Holding Bitcoin is still the same way as you used to do it before, just HODL and nothing else, and wait for the price to go up and you will make your profit.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

Always holding coins for long term will give more profit than invest. If you want to hold, hold the coins Bitcoin,  Ehtereum. Because these two coins always good to hold. Other coins such as NEO, Ripple, IOTA these coins are upcoming coins and these are the high potential and promising coins in the market. Just hold these coins and wait with patience it will give more profit than you expect.
Ricardo Montaland

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

if you have much money you can buy ETH and BCH and then hold long term
if have not much money you can buy coin with cheap price ADA, XRP , XML stellar and more
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

No one knows which coin will explode in 2018 or after that,it all depends on the market situation.If you invest on the altcoin it also comes with great risks because many altcoin will lose its value in years,but coin like DOGE is in the use for long so it might b a safe coin to invest.BUt I always go with bitcoin and investing on altcoin is just wasting of time in my opinion.

What is Dogecoin and is it a good investment or not?, Should i Add Dogecoin to my Portfolio?, what do you think, if i take  DOGE for long term ,its good or not?

thanks Grin
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:06:48 PM

At the moment from beginning no one is in loss but is in huge profit who hold any good coin for long term including bitcoin and Ethereum so i will personally suggest to hold altcoins like XRP, NEO,IOT,DGB,TRX etc for long term not for short term and must hold till NOv 2018
You’re even taking more risk by holding all those little coins that can end up anytime. It’s best that you continue to hold Bitcoin and Ethereum, cause this one are sure to last for a long time and whenever the price falls, you will still have hope that it will go up the next year. Ever since I got into Bitcoin and crypto investment I have never used any other cryptocurrency except Bitcoin and Ethereum. Using others are taking risks.

-snip
This is the second time I’m coming across this post and my thought was what do you mean by how to hold Bitcoin in 2018, was there any changes that took place or what? Holding Bitcoin is still the same way as you used to do it before, just HODL and nothing else, and wait for the price to go up and you will make your profit.
You are right majority of people are asking this question these days but it think it is not very difficult to know the answer, bitcoin is very easy to hold, use wallet which will make it high and will keep it safe, nothing has changed the only thing that has changing is the price of bitcoin which is now increasing very high but holding is the same way to hold in blockchain wallet for long time.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:30:34 PM

In order to make a long-term investment and get more profit from this market, I think that investors should have a proper investment strategy by dividing the capital into several parts. Investment trends include: 30% hold, 30% ICO investment and 40% trade, this is a fairly reasonable allocation of funds that I have used and is quite successful at this time.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:05:14 PM

if you have much money you can buy ETH and BCH and then hold long term
if have not much money you can buy coin with cheap price ADA, XRP , XML stellar and more
Good choice but for XRP I think it is not good, there is a bad issue for xrp so the price is decreasing.
eth is better for long-term trading, and has a great chance to continue to rise in the future.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:34:26 AM

we can not know which coins will be good in 2018. It depends on the market situation, whether the coin is much in demand by the public, or not. but you can see from his powerful community, updates to his community, and his stable company. such as Xem / Nem coins, this is one good altcoin, to be stored in the long run, so that the price is much higher when sold later, and to feel the benefits. the more people who are interested in the coin, then, it will help to advance its own coin.
Just look at the top 10 coins and I'm sure that you will get a clear picture as what coins is good at holding long term. Because I don't think that those coins will lost its value overtime, on the contrary, it can gain significantly in 2018. however, there are a lot of altcoins/tokens which is a good investment as well. That's where doing homework and research for a potential coins comes in. We look at projects and see if they have a bright future ahead and it makes sense to invest it today when the price is still cheap. I wouldn't say what altcoins/tokens is good for investment though, because I may suggest a coin that might go down instead. So do your thing and make the proper judgement.
Yeah you are right. It is the best idea to hold different coins because the fear of losing money will be reduced. Is one coin falls other will cover the deficit. And it will be the worst destiny that all coins drop at the same time. I also like this idea to hold different coins at one time. The earning option also increases by this way.in 2018 my options are BTC, Ripple and Liza.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:39:03 AM

My portfolio is composed in such proportions: 40% I keep in bitcoin and etherium, all the remaining 60% is the top 50 coinmarketcap coins. And also I study the market of ISO, in which it is also quite good to raise X.
Different people have different amount for investment. You have invested according to your available capital. I will invest according to my wish and so other people. You have done well because I am also not in favor to invest all money in one currency, because losing chances increases. Spread capital means to secure you from a huge deficit.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:59:15 AM

Already we have seen market is kept increasing and decreasing in terms prices and market cap. So it is always to hold the coin until your desired target prices are reached. I hope 2018 is another best year for holding the coins to get more benefit and profit.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:10:20 AM

by 2018 i will not just hold a coin like bitcoin, i will hold some alt like ripple and cardano. This is a great opportunity for coin lovers online, if not now when else you have to collect coins while again cheap and sell when exorbitant prices, such as BITCOIN which has reached a very high and expensive exchange rate in 2017 ago.
If you don’t need cash money and can control your financial problems then holding bitcoin becomes easy. No need to sell bitcoin because no need for money. If the situation changes and you realize that now the price is very high and it will drop again in the near future then selling is good decision because investment in bitcoin mostly is for earning more and more money.
Seundavid

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:39:46 PM

The only way to keep coins this year is to know the information about that particular coin.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:02:54 AM

we can not know which coins will be good in 2018. It depends on the market situation, whether the coin is much in demand by the public, or not. but you can see from his powerful community, updates to his community, and his stable company. such as Xem / Nem coins, this is one good altcoin, to be stored in the long run, so that the price is much higher when sold later, and to feel the benefits. the more people who are interested in the coin, then, it will help to advance its own coin.
No matter what coin will be much pretty good in the some next months of 2018 but bitcoin is still one which obtains the  highest demand and supply of people around the world. Everyone has their own way to do project in crypto market. These days, holding is actually a significant trend of most people. Personally, I think that holding is bisically the safest way which can help us reap a huge fruits If you have enough condition to buy bitcoin or ethereum, just buying and then holding it for long term, you will probably have chance to get a big benefit.

Sonofshmidt

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

I think that it depends on are you ready to trade regulary on daily basis or you don't want to take risks of it:) If "Yes" than short-term and middle, if "no" just buy coins of perfect projects and hodl;-)
nilstairsa

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:40:59 PM

To hold the coins wait for the right time and use the ones that are high in price.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

To hold the coins wait for the right time and use the ones that are high in price.
In my opinion all coins are better for investment. Coin is not a problem but the problem is patience. When you buy a currency especially low price coins you will have to hold them for long time because in the short rum they will not give you any profit. To make good profit holding for some time is mandatory. Wait more earn more is the theory of cryptocurrency.
natasha11

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

I'm new to holding. Im holding right now LEDU, its my first ico. Its hard to do long term holding, but im giving my best because I trust in that project. Im gonna participate in some more ICOs in the future.
octagonsaute

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

It depends completely on the market rates and that is how you must decide on this.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

I think that it depends on are you ready to trade regulary on daily basis or you don't want to take risks of it:) If "Yes" than short-term and middle, if "no" just buy coins of perfect projects and hodl;-)
Very easy buy bitcoin and forget for few months. There are just 6-7 months in this year and I think that holding bitcoin for just few months is not difficult. People hold their coins for years to make good profits. Cryptocurrency investment is not for short term. It is for long term and if you want to make money from your investment you must hold your bitcoin for some time.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

I'm new to holding. Im holding right now LEDU, its my first ico. Its hard to do long term holding, but im giving my best because I trust in that project. Im gonna participate in some more ICOs in the future.

Various ICO projects available on the forum bounties, you may choose the good projects and invest on it and then you can go with participate to get the tokens after the ICO ends. I am not sure about LEDU.
If you want to get the profit invest on the potential altcoins which can grow well. When I want to connect with me on bounties. I always look for the manager who is part of it. I prefer, yahoo62278, aventhe, Hexah, Wapintar. These people always comes with the best ICO projects.

You may check DATECOIN project which you can find under my signature. I believe it has potential in Dating industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: