Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you prefer anonymous developer/creator or well revealed person?  (Read 567 times)
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

Market anymore fovors well revealed people because they actually don't create coins like bitcoin so their creators don't need to disappear to make it more decentralized. It is also not possible much as they start with a ico.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

I personally prefer real identities and regular communication from the team, they days of fake details and anonymous teams have gone, tranparency is very important for new projects.

Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:54:17 PM

I still prefer revealed people behind the project as you have to gain trust of the people.

Big investors are going to doubt hard on something with anonymous teams as they should be the people playing with calculated risks. And one of the things I think they will be looking at is the legitimacy of the people working behind the project.

justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:08:54 PM

I prefer well known people for sure! because you can be sure that the ico is not scam, also probably coin will perform well in the market, also those ICOs usually reach their hard cap.

Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:16:51 PM

I do not care about the identity of the creator of technology. I care about the technology itself, if it is open and decentralized and does not depend on its creator, then it can be used. If this dependence remains and it is very strong, then this technology is bad regardless of who created it anonymous or public person.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:08:47 PM

You can't compare bitcoin with ethereum because bitcoin was the original and first to market so it will always be king. There are many scams these days so having a founder that is known to the public will increase confidence in the project.
I don’t think so that it will be justified to make a comparison of bitcoin with any other coin because bitcoin is the real backbone of the entire crypto market and that there can be no other coin which can compete with it in anyway. ETH is no doubt a very good coin but it is good at its own place and that it has nothing to do with the market value or the market cap of bitcoin.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

I found a coin in the market called (btw) Bitwhite, the team behind the project is annonymous and wearing a mask,  but this project has a big community, and as i do a research they are actually following their roadmap, this team is interesting here is the coin info.

https://bitwhite.org
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitwhite

Your right they are anonymous. Been following them also since day 1, not all project if  their dev team is on anonymous mode that doesn't mean there is something going on.

Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

Lots of ICO are conducting KYC why to know the identity of the investors. But lets reverse it this way on 2 biggest Crypto Bitcoin and Etherium. Bitcoin founder is Satoshi Nakamoto while Ethereum is Vitalik Buterin between these 2, Etherium's creator revealed himself in public and roaming around the globe to raise awareness of his project to community while bitcoins`s founder still remain anonymously but his project dominate`s the market. Wow very hard to choose right?

Many people still fond of bitcoin but they don't know who actually create it. Mean what's were patronizing here is the product and not the person behind it. Logical but that's the fact. Its impossible no one knew who actually made it cause he didn't do it alone.

Now answering my title question on my opinion, I prefer the revealed creator rather than the anonymous guy even though they both have amazing product. Why? cause this will be in history and you don't want to recognize a screen name when that person make an enourmous advancement in technology.

Well i think that in order for a coin to be considered decentralized anonymity of the founders is essential. That being said bitcoin is probably the only coin where this has worked primarily because it was the first coin/ essentially created and made the crypto market.  In todays' market however  which is littered with  scams and frauds, having a known founder that i can talk to and meet and actually verify gives some bit of security ( albeit still not enough). Accountability is critical and it is good to know that you can chase after them in case they try  and defraud you.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Coins.co

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:04:35 PM

With all the scammers in the crypto world it's never worth risking in an anonymous project. With still no regulations and a way to get your money back in case of fraud it's not wise to invest anything in a project whith anonymous team. Also when the team is well known you could decide for yourself if the people behing an ICO have enough expirience in the field an thus have faith in them and invest your money with them.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:07:44 PM

I'd rather anonymous as long as the project is open source. I can't stand the cult of personality that is currently being built around some crypto figures - Buterin this, Sasha that, Ver those... gawd!
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:59:03 PM

I obviously prefer a well revealed person as opposed to anonymous developer. Nowadays so many scams are taking place in crypto market that I have personally seen people losing money. Under such conditions I can’t risk my hard earned money to a anonymous developer. I will not even consider the coin if the full-fledged details of the developing team is not revealed.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:13:43 PM

I obviously prefer a well revealed person as opposed to anonymous developer. Nowadays so many scams are taking place in crypto market that I have personally seen people losing money. Under such conditions I can’t risk my hard earned money to a anonymous developer. I will not even consider the coin if the full-fledged details of the developing team is not revealed.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:28:48 PM

Lots of ICO are conducting KYC why to know the identity of the investors. But lets reverse it this way on 2 biggest Crypto Bitcoin and Etherium. Bitcoin founder is Satoshi Nakamoto while Ethereum is Vitalik Buterin between these 2, Etherium's creator revealed himself in public and roaming around the globe to raise awareness of his project to community while bitcoins`s founder still remain anonymously but his project dominate`s the market. Wow very hard to choose right?

Many people still fond of bitcoin but they don't know who actually create it. Mean what's were patronizing here is the product and not the person behind it. Logical but that's the fact. Its impossible no one knew who actually made it cause he didn't do it alone.

Now answering my title question on my opinion, I prefer the revealed creator rather than the anonymous guy even though they both have amazing product. Why? cause this will be in history and you don't want to recognize a screen name when that person make an enourmous advancement in technology.

bitcoin created by anonymous person, and this is the best part of bitcoin, why ?
and i think because of that, all decision on bitcoin is fully democracy my friend
but, in this day i think it will be better if a coins created by a well revealed person, to reduce the fraud activity

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
nemagia

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:15:28 AM

Bitcoin does not need his leader, he has made a name on another. But the rest of the coins live only at the expense of the team and the leader who must correctly understand when and in what direction it is necessary to carry out development and which sides to intensify.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:22:04 PM

bitcoin created by anonymous person, and this is the best part of bitcoin, why ?
and i think because of that, all decision on bitcoin is fully democracy my friend
but, in this day i think it will be better if a coins created by a well revealed person, to reduce the fraud activity
Bitcoin is the first crypto been created and anonymous creator will not be really an issue yet we havent known yet on where this coin would go to until it do make a revolutionary innovation where it did succeed as the years goes by and now people do keep on seeking on satoshis identity but well it doesnt matter because we do know on what is the main purpose why bitcoin is being created.
For now on current projects it is normal for us investors to seek out transparency on the team behind the project.On all scams that do exist on the market we would definitely seek out transparency which somehow give us some confidence on investing.

PROFIT_REVIEW

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:27:39 PM

In the ICO projects, all the developers of the companies must be disclosed, so I would also not risk and invest in a project that would have hidden the developers. Do I find such ICO very doubtful?

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:04:36 PM

I will never invest in a project that I don't know the developers, it is too risky, most people sometimes refer to Bitcoin, but then BTC has no value all you need is just a PC to mine and one has nothing to lose, but now we see project collecting millions and disappearing with the fund, who are you going to pick if the developer is anonymous
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:07:20 PM

developers who try to stay anonymous more times than not tend to be scam artist, the more you know about someone the more confidence ul have in a project.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
pixelvault

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:41:40 PM

BITTTTTCONNNNNNNECT!! We all knew who they were. Didnt change anything.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

It's always better to know the background and capability of the developer be it any time. If you are comparing with Satoshi Nakamoto then it is an exception. Every developer isn't satoshi Nakamoto and they can't be.

incorrectly cited the example of satoshi nakamoto, who is an anonymous creator of crypto currency. But nevertheless, you believe that many of you believe in it, so maybe not every anonymous developer is a fraud.

I agree Nakamoto is not that anonymous he only became one after bitcoin succeeding in the internet, and I don't think Nakamoto is a good creator since the purpose of the coin was to be used on daily basis but instead it became an investment or an asset, it is a good thing Nakamoto made bitcoin but for it to take path on a different ways is not a good thing for the creator.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: