Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Can I post?  (Read 1374 times)
samaney (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 08:24:30 PM

When can I post to other areas?
HueSinger

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 08:36:59 PM

1 post & 4 hours of online time i think...
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:37:13 PM

After your total logged in more than 4 hours

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
VeNoMouS

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:38:25 PM

TBH , I think its a stupid rule... I can only assume this restriction is so the forum isn't flooded with spam or morons... but when its a legit user... its anonying as hell having to wait 4hours just to ask a question...

fildza

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 10:53:08 PM

TBH , I think its a stupid rule... I can only assume this restriction is so the forum isn't flooded with spam or morons... but when its a legit user... its anonying as hell having to wait 4hours just to ask a question...

Do you have better idea to fight the spam ?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Shiftlock

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:59:17 PM

There's a post titled NEWBIE README at the top of the Newbies forum that explains this, along with a lot of other things you'll want to know before jumping it.  I just finished reading it myself, as I too am new to Bitcointalk, and it was very helpful.
electronrancher

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:01:13 PM

Yeah, but how do they know we are legit.  We could be Nigerian princes.
Mendelsohn

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:39:37 AM

Here my obligatory newbie post. Don't really understand why I need to do this for getting the permission to write.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 02:29:26 AM

Based on what I've seen, questions get answered here faster and more competently than on any other board.  Kiss
Mondy

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:07:31 AM

Hello! Wait 4 hours and make 5 posts and you will rank up! Then you can post!

fildza

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 04:12:40 AM

Here my obligatory newbie post. Don't really understand why I need to do this for getting the permission to write.
It made for newbie get used first in this forum by have discussion at newbies section

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
gomine

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:04:22 AM

According to the pinned NEWBIE README(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0) you need to have made one post and waited 4 hours.
sauteedcat

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:05:31 AM

Hello world.
AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:05:55 AM

You can just browse around until you hit 4 hours + 5 posts.

It took me really fast to do that because Bitcointalk.org is really active, so many threads and posts are posted every minute.

lmao
itamidensha

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:14:20 AM

I've hit the 4 hour mark but only just realised I need to post as well.
Is one enough or do I need to spam more?

1Bs49wsYJLUP9Xcj5hPKcvub9vUAe2GF1F
sauteedcat

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:18:32 AM

My second post. Never bothered to post in this forum, but now I do because I want to add the BTC that is owed to me by Ukyo of Weexchange to the list at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=337523. Any newbies in the same boat?
itamidensha

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:28:02 AM

My second post. Never bothered to post in this forum, but now I do because I want to add the BTC that is owed to me by Ukyo of Weexchange to the list at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=337523. Any newbies in the same boat?

luckily I got my BTC out a while ago - good luck with that though, Ihave a feeling it will be resolved eventually.

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:36:20 AM

Another first post  Wink
AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:43:47 AM

I do not recommend spamming, please post constructive posts in the Newbies forum.

lmao
itamidensha

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:45:14 AM

I do not recommend spamming, please post constructive posts in the Newbies forum.

Well obviously I don't WANT to spam... where I really want to post is in the hardware auctions/ASICminer forum.
Anyone happen to know if bitmain will ship to Japan?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: