Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:37:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What exchange ask for KYC?  (Read 17818 times)
iLatios (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:13:30 AM

Hello there! Who knows what exchange to use in order not to pass KYC?
I mean not only to change, but also to take your money back without it

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:15:34 AM

In general, I use binance.
The amount is 2BTC per day, so no verification is required.

sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

Other than Binance is HitBTC, Bibox, Liqui and Cryptopia. All these exchange offer unverified account with limit withdrawal. I have been used all these exchange, all of them is good exchange and deposit and withdrawal running smoothly.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:35:58 AM

Usually many exchanger not use kyc for withdrawal but we can just take withdrawal with limit. But, there is exchanger which very restricted to the user and if the user want to withdraw they need to pass kyc like Qryptos they need to pass kyc to withdraw. For other exchanger there is usually no need to pass kyc except you want to withdraw big amount.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:43:49 AM

AFAIK, for now only Bittrex. You only can withdraw your money ONCE you have verified your account (you need to do KYC).

Poloniex, binance, cryptopia, coinexchange, liqui doesn't need KYC unless you want to withdraw huge money.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:55:15 AM

Most of the exchanges doesn't require KYC for small withdrawal. But if you're about to withdraw big amount of coins, you'll need to pass the KYC.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:00:30 AM

Most of the exchanges doesn't require KYC for small withdrawal. But if you're about to withdraw big amount of coins, you'll need to pass the KYC.
Yes I agree some exchanges require you to verify KYC first before withdraw big amounts of coins. One good example is Qryptos you need to verify first your status for 1-2 weeks before accessing your account.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

All decentralized exchange is not required KYC for withdrawal like Idex, Etherdelta, Forkdelta and Waves platform. But there are some centralized exchange also provide account unverified with withdrawal limit up to 2 BTC daily like Binance. Binance exchange is best choice for trading because has highest volume transaction and you get high liquidity, and there also many potential coins available to trade. And second option is Kucoin exchange.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:10:22 AM

Most of exchanges don't ask you to do KYC, but they have limit, none KYC account can only withdraw some fixed amount per day, if you pass KYC, you will have higher limit, but it's better to make KYC on any exchange you want to trade because it really help you, when you lose control your account, you can use documents which you used to do KYC to recover your account.
archeafae

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:25:01 AM

I think for non-KYCd account, the one with the biggest limit is Binance with 2BTC right. Others are less than 1 BTC per day if you're not KYC'd.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:26:00 AM

Many of them ask for KYC but some of those have flexible policies for non-verified users like Binance.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:30:57 AM

Most exchanges do not want KYC as long as you do not withdrawl very huge amounts. I do not recommend HitBTC, the transfer fees are very high.

demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

In binance you can withdraw 2 btc day if you're not verified that will be enough unless you're a whale Wink

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:05:54 AM

Use Binance for limited withdrawal for each 24 hours limit of 2 BTC. Stocks.exchange don't require KYC, do whatever you want. tradesatoshi.com also don't require any KYC, the limitation is their trade volume too low. Heard HitBTC's name but never used.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

AFAIK, for now only Bittrex. You only can withdraw your money ONCE you have verified your account (you need to do KYC).

Poloniex, binance, cryptopia, coinexchange, liqui doesn't need KYC unless you want to withdraw huge money.
For additional Kucoin, Okex and more exchange sites are still no applying KYC unless you are withdrawal your amount below 2 bitcoin in a day or 2 btc can be considered as maximum amount.

Bittrex and the majority of china exchange sites are applying KYC right now due to the regulations and this has already applied for all of US exchange sites too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pump N Dead

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

Almost  every altcoin trading platform don't require KYC but unfortunately the maximum limit for withdrawal is very small. They require KYC only if you want a higher maximum amount to withdraw.
saadat6868

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:22:55 AM

Hmm, this is really a question, scince there is more ana more bounties and ICOs that require KYC in order to participate, or invest
StasP

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:12:41 AM

Binance - trusted exchange,
Cryptocopia - average exchange.
YoBit - too many coins\tokens, but too many scam and fake coin. Be careful.

There is list exchanges, which I use. I withdraw crypto from here without KYC.
RadikGG

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

there plaenty of exchanges that not asking for KYC to withdraw 1-2 btc per day. Huobi ,binance,kucoin,bibox not asking for this. i know that Qryptos is asking for KYC that why im not using it at all and avoiding at all cost
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

Many shady and scam exchange would ask you for KYC. Even the legit one would ask for KYC if you are depositing and withdrawing large amounts for Anti Money Laundering Laws. But they won't be a hassle if you work below 10K$ a day.
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

Usually many exchanger not use kyc for withdrawal but we can just take withdrawal with limit. But, there is exchanger which very restricted to the user and if the user want to withdraw they need to pass kyc like Qryptos they need to pass kyc to withdraw. For other exchanger there is usually no need to pass kyc except you want to withdraw big amount.
Qryptos uses KYC system, i have a coin that can only be exchanged on this platform and I'm still holding this because i do now want to make an account with Qryptos. I still think that this method is nonsense and will just make you vulnerable. Do you think i need to register now or wait until it shows on a different exchange? By the way, i got the coin from bounty so I wasn't able to verify first tjat this will need KYC.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

There are a lot of exchange don't need KYC verification. The most populare exchange is Binance, it doesn't require any KYC verification to deposit, trade or even withdraw. And there are also a lot of decentralized exchange like IDEX, and ForkDelta, you don't even need to register account in here just put your ETH wallet.

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

I know that https:// Idex.market exchange don't ask for KYC before you make fast and speedy deposits and withdrawals from the exchange. For Binance you can transact small amounts without KYC but for higher transactionS you will need to do KYC.

HOMT

Powered by,
iLatios (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:14:44 PM

Other than Binance is HitBTC, Bibox, Liqui and Cryptopia. All these exchange offer unverified account with limit withdrawal. I have been used all these exchange, all of them is good exchange and deposit and withdrawal running smoothly.
Thank you for the recommendation. I have never use exchange for crypto. So I need somebody to ask what is better.

iLatios (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

Yes I agree some exchanges require you to verify KYC first before withdraw big amounts of coins. One good example is Qryptos you need to verify first your status for 1-2 weeks before accessing your account.
What does "to verify first the status" mean? And how I can do this? Do you need any documents to present?

iLatios (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

All decentralized exchange is not required KYC for withdrawal like Idex, Etherdelta, Forkdelta and Waves platform. But there are some centralized exchange also provide account unverified with withdrawal limit up to 2 BTC daily like Binance. Binance exchange is best choice for trading because has highest volume transaction and you get high liquidity, and there also many potential coins available to trade. And second option is Kucoin exchange.
Thanks for answering the question. I will probably try to use Binance soon. As I see a lot of exchange platforms have the same limit.

mithrim

Merit: 436

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:32:51 PM

Did you consider making a list of your findings? It surely would help a lot of people.
The guys over at http://www.coinmarketdir.com/ should have those kinds of information but unfortunately, they don't. Maybe write them and they'll add it  Smiley
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:34:30 PM

I know it's still not popular but please start considering the use of decentralized exchanges. Obviously you won't need kyc with idex or etherdelta, plus they are WAY more secure than centralized ones
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

As far  as i know theres no existing exchanges that will ask for your IDs when you are going to have a little amount of transaction,but if we are talking about 100BTC and above you are literally going to be required with these exchange so that you will be protected from the hacks,which is for your own protection if the hackers wont able to prove your identity they are not going to steal your money.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
goyald2801

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:51:35 PM

Binance , Kucoin , Coinexchange , hitbtc , Idex , Forkdelta , Bibox , Cobinhood , DDEX , Bit-Z , UPcoin , OKex , etc
most of exchanges allow you to withdraw upto 2 btc per day without KYC .

only a few exchanges ask KYC , so you can ignore them if you dont want to give KYC info .
goyald2801

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

Thanks for answering the question. I will probably try to use Binance soon. As I see a lot of exchange platforms have the same limit.

why to worry for daily limit , ask you friend or family member to make account on binance and withdraw or deposit for you . problem solved .
however make sure you only deal with trusted person for above purpose .
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

why to worry for daily limit , ask you friend or family member to make account on binance and withdraw or deposit for you . problem solved .
however make sure you only deal with trusted person for above purpose .
it is already very Strongly notice that Almost everywhere, personal data and authorization are required to bind finances to a specific person. Therefore, if you want to earn, you have to do what they say.
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:27:49 PM

Poloniex and binance can be free KYC. to others, it seems like some are already using the system KYC. Moreover, with the ascent of the large number of naturally KYC is already applied. but for a small withdrawal alone will not be a problem and not enforced this system.
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

it is very inconvenient for us, but what can we do, none of us dictates our rules here and will have to comply with those that we are offered to comply with
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

I believe almost all exchange requires KYC, but depending on your withdrawal terms, you might ignore KYC for all exchanges.
Some exchanges want you to do kyc before trading as well, and i think kkex is one sort of.

Just trade and withdraw softly.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:53:29 PM

I haven't come across any exchange that ask for kyc..  They may ask for verification not kyc

soulstreak

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:59:25 PM

I think there are many exchanges that do not require KYC. 

Why would this be an issue?  They should not be asking for information like that.  Maybe try Binance. 
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

You can try using Tidex exchange it is the good exchange ranked ~50s in CMC with above-average volume. They don't require KYC from users for trading and not even to withdraw your tokens. Alternatively, if you are looking for top exchanges then go for binance you can withdraw up to 2BTC/day without passing KYC, more than that you have to undergo KYC verification.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:26:05 PM

I'm not sure this is a good idea, and with regulation kicking in, I believe that every exchange that runs legally with a license will be required to make their users go through the KYC process. As some users said already, and focusing on the top exchanges, you can use binance because their limits for unverified accounts are quite decent for common users. I would trust the others with my money though, and I think going through KYC is not a big deal.

Anyway ideally, as crypto matures, you wont be needing any exchanges to spend your crypto, so you can also wait for that.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:16:19 PM

Last time I checked, Poloniex required kyc before you could even trade, not just withdrawing. You could register your account but you couldn't really do anything else until you verify your info. Same with coinbase.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:05:02 PM

Theres a lot of exchanges that dont need KYC like binance cryptopia coinexchange, Kucoin and mercatox. They only need KYC for bigger widrawal limits.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

I hate KYC to all exchanges that i'm using coz it is more prone on hacking and i don't wanna reveal my identity in the first place. We people should need decentralization and keeping the hype on cryptocurrency. Well on the other KYC is good for protecting your amount if somebody will attempt to hack you they will track it immediately and inform you into your email address.
VieleSind

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:19:01 PM

Currently, large exchange floors in the world require identity authentication when creating accounts on it. But if you do not verify identity, only exchange and withdraw maximum 1 to 2 BTC per day on the exchange floors. But I think very few floors require KYC to be withdrawn because doing so exchange floor will lost many potential customers.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:30:33 PM

Most of these exchanges are going to ask you your IDs if and only if you are going to transact 100 BTC or more in their exchange to protect themselves and thos consumers in exchange,if anything goes wrong they can easily get those people who will try to cheat or hack the exchanges,which is why i am not going to tranact big amounts in a single exchange.

jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

As far as I know, now almost all large stock exchanges require a personal identity check. But often this is due to the volume of daily or weekly sales. The conditions for verification can also be changed by the exchange if SEC obliges them to provide more information for verification.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

I am using KuCoin and it isnt compulsary to verify your identitfy,which is why i am using KuCOin as my secondary exchange when i am traing altcoins as because i do beleive KuCOin is going to be the next binance.I see  KuCoin few years from now as going tobe more massive than any exchanges which doesnt have any good interface unlike to KuCoin's.

Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:42:13 PM

Last time I checked, Poloniex required kyc before you could even trade, not just withdrawing. You could register your account but you couldn't really do anything else until you verify your info. Same with coinbase.
are you sure? because I've never used poloniex anymore, I prefer to use binance, its high volume and user is not required to verify KYC
and I think bittrex also has a complicated KYC system. I do not like that
m.vina

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:42:21 PM

Most large exchanges won't even require KYC as long as you don't cash out such large amounts daily. If you aren't in a rush then just be safe and go with the large exchanges like Poloniex, Bittrex, Bitfenix, or even KuCoin.

However, if you absolutely want to join some small shit exchange, then i would recommend TradeSatoshi.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Market-desi

Activity: 202

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:43:33 PM

I know if I remember correctly when my friend wanted to melagukan then in exchange order KYC. namely hericoin.
 .actually it is good because it becomes the security of fraud.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

I dont know which exchange but ive heard if you are going to have big transactions in enxchanges you will need to very yourself for your own protection if you are going to transact big amounts of  bitcoin yo uare literally going to put yourself in a great danger as these people will know who you are ,most of the time ecxhanges are going to manually process the transcations if you have 100+btc

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:51:39 PM

are you sure? because I've never used poloniex anymore, I prefer to use binance, its high volume and user is not required to verify KYC
and I think bittrex also has a complicated KYC system. I do not like that
KYC i useless man, because everybody can cheat anytime the wanted to. They can use other person's identity and credentials for trading their coins, its useless since everybody is capable to do that right? I agree the complicated idea of bittrex, yet they're wasting every trader's time and possibly more people will be switching to binance if their system will continue of that type of being so tight. I know you're not the only one who didn't like that, and am sure more people was not feeling happy for that right now.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

delltop

Activity: 144

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

KYC is not needed on stock exchanges,if you  withdraw small amounts to 2 BTC. At Bittrex and Binans, KYC is needed to raise the limit to 100 BTC per day.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:45:05 PM

Almost all of the exchange are already requiring it, and it is fine for me for security reason too, even here in our country our local exchange is requiring it.

Watch out for this SPACE!
Godex_io

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 12:08:02 PM

It's easier to list those exchangers that don't ask for KYC: any decentralized service. But if you don't want to register and waste time on understanding their mechanics, try godex.io. You'll see that it is piece-of-cake simple and no one was asked for KYC ever
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:50:00 PM

Seems most of the exchanges starting to implement kyc. For some, you can't even open the exchange before doing a kyc, for some you saw there is a kyc requirement when you want to withdraw your coins.

Right now, kucoin, binance and decentralized exchanges are not asking a kyc.

Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:56:34 PM

Only decentralized exchanges are completely free of KYC. I do not know about any centralized exchange that doesn't require it.
The list of good DEXs: IDEX, EtherDelta, Tokenjar, WavesDEX.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 01:00:31 PM

Exchanges i did kyc for: gate.io, uex, latoken, fatbtc, coinbene, coss, idax. Seems most of the exchanges asking for it.

debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:01:53 PM

I just wondering why would an exchange require a user to use KYC? Does that makes their login procedure worse? I think it will be okay if users can access their account on exchange without KYC.

Dr.Sponge

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:04:05 PM

I don't even think if any exchange would ask for KYC. You can actually trade without doing KYC, but they are doing such limitations.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:06:13 PM

Practically all exchange has KYC particularly centralized exchange but not everyone of them expects us to do it yet you have a few restrictions, in any case some new exchange is exceptionally forceful even they don't have vast volume they expected everybody to do KYC, you can't trade if you don't KYC like Latoken. The best exchange and decision right now like everybody is telling is Binance.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:09:24 PM

be very careful about this because there has been a lot of cases where exchanges promised to not require KYC at all and because of that a lot of traders were attracted to their platform but then suddenly they changed this exact rule and broke their promise out of nowhere and forced the same people to submit their KYC documentation for verification of their accounts or they could not withdraw the amounts they had on exchanges.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:12:43 PM

If you are going to withdraw not more than 2 bitcoin binance and coinbene will allow you, they will not require any KYC if you won't exceed to that
value, and  aside from that like what others said about dex exchange, you just need to understand the rules and the process before you go and
use it, as there's some differences from what you are familiar using centralized exchange.

You can visit exchange site and read  all the rules to find out what will be the best that suit to your need.
joeperry

Activity: 2114
Merit: 462

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:24:45 PM

I've been tested and used different trading/exchange platform and most of them have a Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 verification. Below are the things in each level (Not all of these are accurate and some of this is made up just to make an example)

Level 1: You need to give your full name (Cannot be changed) and you will be able to withdraw not more than 1 BTC
Level 2: KYC document like passport, drivers license, etc. and you will be able to withdraw not more than 10 BTC
Level 3: A picture of you holding your ID and you will be able to withdraw more than 10 BTC

Here are just examples I've made, you can use any exchange with only finishing the Level 1 verification and you can use any name you want but this is only for traders or investors that doesn't have big investments if your investments exceeds 1BTC then you need to complete the level 2 verification.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 01:27:50 PM

I've been tested and used different trading/exchange platform and most of them have a Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 verification. Below are the things in each level (Not all of these are accurate and some of this is made up just to make an example)

Level 1: You need to give your full name (Cannot be changed) and you will be able to withdraw not more than 1 BTC
Level 2: KYC document like passport, drivers license, etc. and you will be able to withdraw not more than 10 BTC
Level 3: A picture of you holding your ID and you will be able to withdraw more than 10 BTC

Here are just examples I've made, you can use any exchange with only finishing the Level 1 verification and you can use any name you want but this is only for traders or investors that doesn't have big investments if your investments exceeds 1BTC then you need to complete the level 2 verification.
Thanks for information. If i know correctly address verification is required in order to be able withdraw more than 10 BTC. Driver license itself is not enough for passing Tier 2 level.
nik9990

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:35:58 PM

try to use Binance, mine can output up to 2 bitcoins without KYC

shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:46:20 PM

I think that now many support Binance, at the moment this exchange only pleases me.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:05:56 PM

Thanks for information. If i know correctly address verification is required in order to be able withdraw more than 10 BTC. Driver license itself is not enough for passing Tier 2 level.
The rules will be different in any exchange site. Some exchange sites may ask your email and you must verify your email to able withdraw more than 2 BTC (Most of exchange sites are implementing this rule)

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:29:27 PM

There are several exchanges like that, that you can use without kyc , example of such is coinbene, but without kyc your withdrawal is limited to certain amount. Kyc increase your withdraw rate.

▔▔▔▔▔
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:07:14 PM

Many scam exchange can ask you for KYC.Also the lagit one would ask you for KYC when you are depositing and withdrawing large amount of money for Anti Money Laundering Laws.But they will not concern if you work below 10k$ per day.
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 05:13:20 PM

Among the exchanges that we can get full features without submitting KYC I prefer Binance is better one. You can also use decentralized exchanges without submitting KYCs. Lot of low quality exchanges asking KYC for withdraw process, So try to use always top rated exchanges.
jho0810

Activity: 213

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:50:06 PM

There some exchange that no need kyc like some idex, forkdelta and etc. The exchange that have some kyc is the big exchange.. So if you want to trade you know you where to trade. Just research and you can find it.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:10:59 PM

All centralized exchange do KYC because they are law compliant and they do not want to get involve in money laundering, most of these centralized exchange accepts trading and withdrawing in small amount but if you are going to deposit and withdraw within their threshold then you will have to go through their KYC.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:33:52 PM

The rules will be different in any exchange site. Some exchange sites may ask your email and you must verify your email to able withdraw more than 2 BTC (Most of exchange sites are implementing this rule)

That rule is very important in order to have full security of the funds coming from a trader so that we won't experience any sudden drop of price. Exchanges like binance strongly recommend this KYC verification same with other exchanges who wanted full control of the funds circulating, because once there's no regulation for any holders they'll easily initiate a huge dumps. If that will occur crypto market will tend to lose more value and will cause panic to holders.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:39:04 PM

Almost every centralized exchange have KYC system. But KYC is not mandatory to withdraw your assets in some big exchanges like Binance, Coinbene, Gateio, Coinbase and many others! But if you want to withdraw more than 100K USD in a single day then you will have to pass KYC in these exchanges. Decentralized exchanges have no KYC system, though IDEX planned to ask KYC documents from the users but they move away from that decision.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:52:41 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2019, 12:51:17 PM by Question123

Binance is good and you can withdraw your money without passing any kyc. You can try to make a research to know what exchanges site are don't need to have KYC and I think there is a lot of them. But not only the not implementing KYC that you need to look because you can try to make a research about the exchanges site that are good and no bad records and no problems people experienced.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:53:57 PM

There are several exchanges like that, that you can use without kyc , example of such is coinbene, but without kyc your withdrawal is limited to certain amount. Kyc increase your withdraw rate.
I'm okay using an exchange that does have limited withdrawal.

It's good that they have that kind of option rather than pass on your info to them.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:04:24 PM

Until recently, I also did, but then I was told that if there is any problem, you will not be able to restore your account. So I passed KYC.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:11:10 PM

I'm okay using an exchange that does have limited withdrawal.

It's good that they have that kind of option rather than pass on your info to them.
for people with huge amount of money a limited withdrawal will become a problem since you need to wait for it not hours but a day and imagine trying to send money but you re limited and there are still so many works left. KYC is also a way to prove that you are not laundering money.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:36:35 AM

I use an official wallet in my country, and is required for security issues. even now to improve security, loggin must use email.
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:32:37 PM

I think this is normal. And each exchange must have a KYC. As for me, this is a necessary stage when registering on the stock exchange, and this may help reduce the number of scammers.
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:37:44 PM

Yes, binance is ok for me. The only thing I was required of was to do the 2FA verification before I was able to make my first withdrawal. Apart from that, all is cool.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:45:01 PM

Some exchanges ask to pass KYC before depositing tokens, some exchanges ask to pass KYC before making a withdrawal. And some exchanges require KYC only if you want to trade with big amount of tokens.
buleidada

Activity: 520

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:48:57 PM

in my opinion, the large number of markets that need KYC is not very useful to use, but with reasons for the WD limit and various reasons that I am bored myself, I hear it.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:50:04 PM

I think nowadays almost all exchange ask for KYC if you want to increase your daily withdrawal limit or otherwise. I think one should provide the docs after making sure that its a reputable exchange and that the docs will not be used for something else but then honestly there is no control this process as a customer and we can only hope they will not circulate the details elsewhere. I would say unless you really need to, do not submit docs for KYC....after all this is all about privacy... Smiley
Dewi89

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:54:20 PM

Generally, an average exchange can withdraw without having to KYC but there is an average limit above $ 1k and if below you can withdraw at any time
Bostraticus

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:09:14 AM

Now I use ChangeNOW, in their rules, it is indicated that they can apply KYC sometimes, however, in case of refusal, they just make a refund. They say that KYC is not required if you exchange less than 10 BTC equivalent.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:54:46 PM

Now I use ChangeNOW, in their rules, it is indicated that they can apply KYC sometimes, however, in case of refusal, they just make a refund. They say that KYC is not required if you exchange less than 10 BTC equivalent.

didnt you aware that changenow is now a scam ? so many scam thread here  > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4619534.600 , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5044036.0 , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5049346.0 , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4647308.0  .  these are ony few of the scam accuse against changenow/changelly .

but your right and they are right  . kyc on exchanges are optional or if you want to increase your trading limits but kyc on ico are different  . they require it no matter how much youl invest on them .

Re: What exchange ask for KYC?

almost all centralized exchange ask for kyc but dex exchange dont require it  because they are not regulated
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:32:59 AM

I think this is normal. And each exchange must have a KYC.
I disagree, how about those decentralized exchanges? they don't require KYC and those are the typical exchange that we can use if we don't want to pass KYC. Some centralized exchanges are still good enough and doesn't enforce KYC but I think in the future, most of them will.

As for me, this is a necessary stage when registering on the stock exchange, and this may help reduce the number of scammers.
We aren't using stock exchange, we are in cryptocurrency, stocks are for local/international exchanges that has been using to buy stocks for your favorite and preferred company. While us, in crypto we are using crypto exchanges.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Bostraticus

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:56:06 PM

didnt you aware that changenow is now a scam ? so many scam thread here  > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4619534.600 , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5044036.0 , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5049346.0 , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4647308.0  .  these are ony few of the scam accuse against changenow/changelly .

but your right and they are right  . kyc on exchanges are optional or if you want to increase your trading limits but kyc on ico are different  . they require it no matter how much youl invest on them .

almost all centralized exchange ask for kyc but dex exchange dont require it  because they are not regulated
I read these accusations, but personally, I can not take anyone's side in this issue. The user was not informed in advance, but he also made a mistake by sending a fake. In addition, there are many accusations against Binance, Coinbase etc, but many people use them without problems. Choosing ChangeNOW I evaluated the quality of this service first of all. I made several exchanges to check out, I'm not new to this. I carefully read their terms of use. I really liked ChangeNOW, and it doesn’t matter to me that someone had problems with them, especially since he received a refund. If it were otherwise, it would be a real scam.
ash_hopper

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:07:17 PM

those threads are scam, created by one guy who tried to provide a fake id. it's quite an old story, which was resolved by the refund. there is an article about it on medium
Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:29:12 PM

Almost all the centralized exchanges need KYC but on some exchanges you can continue to trade in small amount without passing KYC.Even shapehift were asking for KYC so no more anonymous exchange,better to look for some decentralized exchanges.

moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:35:59 AM

I have done KYC on some exchangers like
Zedxe - Buy & Sell Digital Currency - https://www.zedxe.com/
IDAX.Pro - https://www.idax.pro/
a number of other exchancers also requested KYC for their data, perhaps this was intended to minimize asset theft.
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 09:13:04 AM

There are no exchanges that do not require KYC. It depends on the number of coins because each exchange has a certain threshold at which they request your ID. DEX will never ask you about KYC, but they also have their flaws, so I do not use them.
elitemobb

Activity: 579

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:10:00 PM

You must understand that kyc you are passing for your security, and it is also very useful for trading large amounts, as far as I know most exchanges are allowed to trade without it if the amount of your deposit does not exceed 2 btc and I consider this a good solution for small traders.
Fumzy

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:52:50 PM

Binanace, idex they are cool but more and more exchanges are implementing kyc as time goes on. So you would soon no longer be able to avoid it. So just try to do it now
DiHunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:54:41 PM

Some dishonest exchanges are starting to implement KYC without any notifications and freeze funds of those users, who refused.

Briefly some facts about the recent case with Traidsatoshi exchange (read more here)

1. Traidsatoshi exchange raised BTC withdrawal fee to insane 400K sat.

2. Started KYC checks without notifications even for users who traded under the limit of 2000$ (above this limit KYC was required)  (Did they want to force users leave more BTC on their balances to the time when KYC started? The more BTC on the frozen balance - the greater the incentive for users to accept the KYC or more funds will be freezed, if the KYC-check will be failed)

3. Some users refused to send KYC-info to the unknown exchange with a doubtful origin.

4. Some failed to complete it, because they had different data in their profile and their IDs. (they also couldn't change their data in profile - fields are read-only).

5. So these funds will stay frozen, and some day these accounts will be closed and funds will go to the exchange.

6. Traidsatoshi staff interacted with affected and dissenting users by banning them in discord and twitter, and posting stupid pictures in their own topic.

7. After many users complaints Traidsatoshi lowered the BTC fees to attract users, cause their trading volume is incredibly low - only 11 BTC!!! It is the 190 place from overall 2 hundreds at coinmarketcap.

8.Seems, a new cycle of depriving users of their funds has started.

They are trying to hide the truth under stupid flame in their own topic, but this won't help. Tradesatoshi is an unreliable exchange for trading and listing your coins. Beware of it.

I'm posting all this to let users withdraw their funds prior blocking and not to end up hostages of the situation. But to decide freely whether they want to pass a KYC-check or not!
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:08:55 PM

make use of Binance exchange,  there is no kyc involved for withdrawal between 2btc and below, it seems Kucoin also follow same step as Binance,  but I'm absolutely sure about Binance because I make use of it and I've been withdrawing without kyc I just did my kyc as of recent,  so go for Binance exchange

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Turash

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:26:10 PM

There are a lot of exchange don't need KYC verificatio.  The most popular exchange is Binance. It doesn’t require any KYC verification to diposite, trade or even withdraw.   
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1155

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 11:11:23 PM

I think there are still a lot of exchange that not ask us for KYC like binance, HitBTC, but some of them we cannot make very big amount of withdrawal. But i think that is already good because i am not always withdraw big amount of money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Batalo

Activity: 63
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:44:02 AM

There are a lot of exchange don't need KYC verificatio.  The most popular exchange is Binance. It doesn’t require any KYC verification to diposite, trade or even withdraw.   

Yes Binance indeed need a KYC if you're a day trade at least you need to do the verification thing.

Level 1: 24h Withdrawal Limit:2BTC

Level 2: 24h Withdrawal Limit:100BTC  (KYC Needed)
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:16:35 AM

Most of decentralized exchanges require no KYC process. Well, there are also some centralized exchanges that let you deposit, withdraw and trade without KYC, let's say Binance. In Binance, you don't need to verify your identity to do anything but of course you will have limit withdrawal for non-KYC account.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:37:50 AM

Binance!

If you aren't a whale who do make withdrawals more than 2 BTC daily then exchange would already be enough for your exchange needs.
There are still some exchange who don't require kyc thing but if I were you I would definitely go for the best exchangers as of this moment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:16:23 PM

Binance!

If you aren't a whale who do make withdrawals more than 2 BTC daily then exchange would already be enough for your exchange needs.
There are still some exchange who don't require kyc thing but if I were you I would definitely go for the best exchangers as of this moment.

I hope they will not change this, this rule of them is really helpful to those people who wants to hide their personal information.
I am also waiting for them to launch their decentralized exchange, they can have their centralized exchange fully KYC compliant for users but that decentralized exchange should not require any, as that's the essence of a decentralized exchange. We need to preserve our privacy here.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:15:32 PM

I think there are still a lot of exchange that not ask us for KYC like binance, HitBTC, but some of them we cannot make very big amount of withdrawal. But i think that is already good because i am not always withdraw big amount of money.
Being well known exchange, binance allows traders to cashout upto 2btc without any KYC procedures, not until you ave a huge amount which will
need you to pass documents in order to withdraw bigger than 2btc, I also enjoy this as I don't have that much money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄