Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What exchange ask for KYC?  (Read 17829 times)
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

Usually many exchanger not use kyc for withdrawal but we can just take withdrawal with limit. But, there is exchanger which very restricted to the user and if the user want to withdraw they need to pass kyc like Qryptos they need to pass kyc to withdraw. For other exchanger there is usually no need to pass kyc except you want to withdraw big amount.
Qryptos uses KYC system, i have a coin that can only be exchanged on this platform and I'm still holding this because i do now want to make an account with Qryptos. I still think that this method is nonsense and will just make you vulnerable. Do you think i need to register now or wait until it shows on a different exchange? By the way, i got the coin from bounty so I wasn't able to verify first tjat this will need KYC.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

There are a lot of exchange don't need KYC verification. The most populare exchange is Binance, it doesn't require any KYC verification to deposit, trade or even withdraw. And there are also a lot of decentralized exchange like IDEX, and ForkDelta, you don't even need to register account in here just put your ETH wallet.

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

I know that https:// Idex.market exchange don't ask for KYC before you make fast and speedy deposits and withdrawals from the exchange. For Binance you can transact small amounts without KYC but for higher transactionS you will need to do KYC.

HOMT

Powered by,
iLatios (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:14:44 PM

Other than Binance is HitBTC, Bibox, Liqui and Cryptopia. All these exchange offer unverified account with limit withdrawal. I have been used all these exchange, all of them is good exchange and deposit and withdrawal running smoothly.
Thank you for the recommendation. I have never use exchange for crypto. So I need somebody to ask what is better.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
iLatios (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

Most of the exchanges doesn't require KYC for small withdrawal. But if you're about to withdraw big amount of coins, you'll need to pass the KYC.
Yes I agree some exchanges require you to verify KYC first before withdraw big amounts of coins. One good example is Qryptos you need to verify first your status for 1-2 weeks before accessing your account.
What does "to verify first the status" mean? And how I can do this? Do you need any documents to present?

iLatios (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

All decentralized exchange is not required KYC for withdrawal like Idex, Etherdelta, Forkdelta and Waves platform. But there are some centralized exchange also provide account unverified with withdrawal limit up to 2 BTC daily like Binance. Binance exchange is best choice for trading because has highest volume transaction and you get high liquidity, and there also many potential coins available to trade. And second option is Kucoin exchange.
Thanks for answering the question. I will probably try to use Binance soon. As I see a lot of exchange platforms have the same limit.

mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:32:51 PM

Hello there! Who knows what exchange to use in order not to pass KYC?
I mean not only to change, but also to take your money back without it

Did you consider making a list of your findings? It surely would help a lot of people.
The guys over at http://www.coinmarketdir.com/ should have those kinds of information but unfortunately, they don't. Maybe write them and they'll add it  Smiley
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:34:30 PM

I know it's still not popular but please start considering the use of decentralized exchanges. Obviously you won't need kyc with idex or etherdelta, plus they are WAY more secure than centralized ones
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

As far  as i know theres no existing exchanges that will ask for your IDs when you are going to have a little amount of transaction,but if we are talking about 100BTC and above you are literally going to be required with these exchange so that you will be protected from the hacks,which is for your own protection if the hackers wont able to prove your identity they are not going to steal your money.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:51:35 PM

Binance , Kucoin , Coinexchange , hitbtc , Idex , Forkdelta , Bibox , Cobinhood , DDEX , Bit-Z , UPcoin , OKex , etc
most of exchanges allow you to withdraw upto 2 btc per day without KYC .

only a few exchanges ask KYC , so you can ignore them if you dont want to give KYC info .
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

All decentralized exchange is not required KYC for withdrawal like Idex, Etherdelta, Forkdelta and Waves platform. But there are some centralized exchange also provide account unverified with withdrawal limit up to 2 BTC daily like Binance. Binance exchange is best choice for trading because has highest volume transaction and you get high liquidity, and there also many potential coins available to trade. And second option is Kucoin exchange.
Thanks for answering the question. I will probably try to use Binance soon. As I see a lot of exchange platforms have the same limit.

why to worry for daily limit , ask you friend or family member to make account on binance and withdraw or deposit for you . problem solved .
however make sure you only deal with trusted person for above purpose .
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

why to worry for daily limit , ask you friend or family member to make account on binance and withdraw or deposit for you . problem solved .
however make sure you only deal with trusted person for above purpose .
it is already very Strongly notice that Almost everywhere, personal data and authorization are required to bind finances to a specific person. Therefore, if you want to earn, you have to do what they say.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:27:49 PM

Poloniex and binance can be free KYC. to others, it seems like some are already using the system KYC. Moreover, with the ascent of the large number of naturally KYC is already applied. but for a small withdrawal alone will not be a problem and not enforced this system.
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

it is very inconvenient for us, but what can we do, none of us dictates our rules here and will have to comply with those that we are offered to comply with
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

I believe almost all exchange requires KYC, but depending on your withdrawal terms, you might ignore KYC for all exchanges.
Some exchanges want you to do kyc before trading as well, and i think kkex is one sort of.

Just trade and withdraw softly.
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:53:29 PM

I haven't come across any exchange that ask for kyc..  They may ask for verification not kyc

soulstreak

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:59:25 PM

I think there are many exchanges that do not require KYC. 

Why would this be an issue?  They should not be asking for information like that.  Maybe try Binance. 
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

You can try using Tidex exchange it is the good exchange ranked ~50s in CMC with above-average volume. They don't require KYC from users for trading and not even to withdraw your tokens. Alternatively, if you are looking for top exchanges then go for binance you can withdraw up to 2BTC/day without passing KYC, more than that you have to undergo KYC verification.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:26:05 PM

I'm not sure this is a good idea, and with regulation kicking in, I believe that every exchange that runs legally with a license will be required to make their users go through the KYC process. As some users said already, and focusing on the top exchanges, you can use binance because their limits for unverified accounts are quite decent for common users. I would trust the others with my money though, and I think going through KYC is not a big deal.

Anyway ideally, as crypto matures, you wont be needing any exchanges to spend your crypto, so you can also wait for that.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:16:19 PM

AFAIK, for now only Bittrex. You only can withdraw your money ONCE you have verified your account (you need to do KYC).

Poloniex, binance, cryptopia, coinexchange, liqui doesn't need KYC unless you want to withdraw huge money.

Last time I checked, Poloniex required kyc before you could even trade, not just withdrawing. You could register your account but you couldn't really do anything else until you verify your info. Same with coinbase.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: