Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What exchange ask for KYC?  (Read 17821 times)
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:05:02 PM

Theres a lot of exchanges that dont need KYC like binance cryptopia coinexchange, Kucoin and mercatox. They only need KYC for bigger widrawal limits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

I hate KYC to all exchanges that i'm using coz it is more prone on hacking and i don't wanna reveal my identity in the first place. We people should need decentralization and keeping the hype on cryptocurrency. Well on the other KYC is good for protecting your amount if somebody will attempt to hack you they will track it immediately and inform you into your email address.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:19:01 PM

Currently, large exchange floors in the world require identity authentication when creating accounts on it. But if you do not verify identity, only exchange and withdraw maximum 1 to 2 BTC per day on the exchange floors. But I think very few floors require KYC to be withdrawn because doing so exchange floor will lost many potential customers.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:30:33 PM

Most of these exchanges are going to ask you your IDs if and only if you are going to transact 100 BTC or more in their exchange to protect themselves and thos consumers in exchange,if anything goes wrong they can easily get those people who will try to cheat or hack the exchanges,which is why i am not going to tranact big amounts in a single exchange.

jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

As far as I know, now almost all large stock exchanges require a personal identity check. But often this is due to the volume of daily or weekly sales. The conditions for verification can also be changed by the exchange if SEC obliges them to provide more information for verification.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

I am using KuCoin and it isnt compulsary to verify your identitfy,which is why i am using KuCOin as my secondary exchange when i am traing altcoins as because i do beleive KuCOin is going to be the next binance.I see  KuCoin few years from now as going tobe more massive than any exchanges which doesnt have any good interface unlike to KuCoin's.

Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:42:13 PM

AFAIK, for now only Bittrex. You only can withdraw your money ONCE you have verified your account (you need to do KYC).

Poloniex, binance, cryptopia, coinexchange, liqui doesn't need KYC unless you want to withdraw huge money.

Last time I checked, Poloniex required kyc before you could even trade, not just withdrawing. You could register your account but you couldn't really do anything else until you verify your info. Same with coinbase.
are you sure? because I've never used poloniex anymore, I prefer to use binance, its high volume and user is not required to verify KYC
and I think bittrex also has a complicated KYC system. I do not like that
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:42:21 PM

Hello there! Who knows what exchange to use in order not to pass KYC?
I mean not only to change, but also to take your money back without it

Most large exchanges won't even require KYC as long as you don't cash out such large amounts daily. If you aren't in a rush then just be safe and go with the large exchanges like Poloniex, Bittrex, Bitfenix, or even KuCoin.

However, if you absolutely want to join some small shit exchange, then i would recommend TradeSatoshi.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:43:33 PM

I know if I remember correctly when my friend wanted to melagukan then in exchange order KYC. namely hericoin.
 .actually it is good because it becomes the security of fraud.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

I dont know which exchange but ive heard if you are going to have big transactions in enxchanges you will need to very yourself for your own protection if you are going to transact big amounts of  bitcoin yo uare literally going to put yourself in a great danger as these people will know who you are ,most of the time ecxhanges are going to manually process the transcations if you have 100+btc

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:51:39 PM

AFAIK, for now only Bittrex. You only can withdraw your money ONCE you have verified your account (you need to do KYC).

Poloniex, binance, cryptopia, coinexchange, liqui doesn't need KYC unless you want to withdraw huge money.

Last time I checked, Poloniex required kyc before you could even trade, not just withdrawing. You could register your account but you couldn't really do anything else until you verify your info. Same with coinbase.
are you sure? because I've never used poloniex anymore, I prefer to use binance, its high volume and user is not required to verify KYC
and I think bittrex also has a complicated KYC system. I do not like that
KYC i useless man, because everybody can cheat anytime the wanted to. They can use other person's identity and credentials for trading their coins, its useless since everybody is capable to do that right? I agree the complicated idea of bittrex, yet they're wasting every trader's time and possibly more people will be switching to binance if their system will continue of that type of being so tight. I know you're not the only one who didn't like that, and am sure more people was not feeling happy for that right now.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

delltop

Activity: 144

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

KYC is not needed on stock exchanges,if you  withdraw small amounts to 2 BTC. At Bittrex and Binans, KYC is needed to raise the limit to 100 BTC per day.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:45:05 PM

Almost all of the exchange are already requiring it, and it is fine for me for security reason too, even here in our country our local exchange is requiring it.

Watch out for this SPACE!
Godex_io

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 12:08:02 PM

It's easier to list those exchangers that don't ask for KYC: any decentralized service. But if you don't want to register and waste time on understanding their mechanics, try godex.io. You'll see that it is piece-of-cake simple and no one was asked for KYC ever
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:50:00 PM

Seems most of the exchanges starting to implement kyc. For some, you can't even open the exchange before doing a kyc, for some you saw there is a kyc requirement when you want to withdraw your coins.

Right now, kucoin, binance and decentralized exchanges are not asking a kyc.

Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:56:34 PM

Only decentralized exchanges are completely free of KYC. I do not know about any centralized exchange that doesn't require it.
The list of good DEXs: IDEX, EtherDelta, Tokenjar, WavesDEX.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 01:00:31 PM

Exchanges i did kyc for: gate.io, uex, latoken, fatbtc, coinbene, coss, idax. Seems most of the exchanges asking for it.

debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:01:53 PM

Hello there! Who knows what exchange to use in order not to pass KYC?
I mean not only to change, but also to take your money back without it

I just wondering why would an exchange require a user to use KYC? Does that makes their login procedure worse? I think it will be okay if users can access their account on exchange without KYC.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:04:05 PM

I don't even think if any exchange would ask for KYC. You can actually trade without doing KYC, but they are doing such limitations.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:06:13 PM

Practically all exchange has KYC particularly centralized exchange but not everyone of them expects us to do it yet you have a few restrictions, in any case some new exchange is exceptionally forceful even they don't have vast volume they expected everybody to do KYC, you can't trade if you don't KYC like Latoken. The best exchange and decision right now like everybody is telling is Binance.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: