Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:18:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty platforms  (Read 2100 times)
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:07:41 PM

From all platforms that I've seen liked bountyhive. Easy conditions and pay on time. But there are many who want to get there.

It‘s good to hear these new sites like bountyhive work and pay out their bounty hunters, I looked at 3 in more detail and it was rather confusion, I think these apps need to be a bit further developed to replace a forum.

doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:17:25 PM

From all platforms that I've seen liked bountyhive. Easy conditions and pay on time. But there are many who want to get there.

It‘s good to hear these new sites like bountyhive work and pay out their bounty hunters, I looked at 3 in more detail and it was rather confusion, I think these apps need to be a bit further developed to replace a forum.
The fact is that on the forum you have Freedom of Action, and if you use any applications, then you can not get the truth or prove anything. The one who will have influence, and they will do different kinds of manipulation and you can not do anything about it.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

I don't join in huge bounty campaigns, I don't use any app for finding them. I only use this forum and join a limited number of campaigns. Social tasks reporting are boring, so I try joining only in blogs, signature and similar task that has limited reporting rules.

A place to find bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:32:37 PM

I'm just wondering how people get to know about latest good bounty program to participate. I have few platforms that I use such as
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

ICO alarm app on Google Play Store

And lastly bitcointalk forum.
Kindly help with good platforms you use
Thanks
Personally, I'm looking for everything on the forum, known to me by the managers. And I also use the site https://bounties.biz

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:45:54 PM

I have had good experience on bountyhive. It is a platform that has also given me good reward for the work done. Although, there were some who criticisms, yet, some still testify good about it. A trial will convince whoever has a wrong notion about the platform. Bitcointalk forum is a very good forum or platform for everyone, whether new of old.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:49:04 PM

I'm just wondering how people get to know about latest good bounty program to participate. I have few platforms that I use such as
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks
I try to choose companies that are managed by proven managers with a positive reputation. In order not to miss the campaign, I use the spreadsheet in which the managers meet my criteria. The spreadsheet is updated daily.

Spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=1904486812

Good job,your spreadsheet is so detailed, thank you for sharing!
I am also preparing to make a spreadsheet to record my bounty campaigns.
thanks for sharing this spreadsheet,  I've gone through it and I think it is going to go a long way helping to get good bounty campaigns from needmoney, he's a good bounty manager.  I have some other platforms I use such as bountyplatform.io and Bountyhive.io
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

There are also bounty telegram groups which you can join. Most bounty managers now have their own group where they post all bounty campaigns they manage.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:52:31 PM

Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks
I also use all the resources that you provided, but I still find projects on http://bountylord.com/
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks
you can use bountyplatform it is better than bountyhive why? because it has more transparency the spreadsheet is viewable by the hunters to track their progress which bounty hive is hiding to most of their users,i dont really like working into something for months and then eventually going to tell you that you wont get your rewards because of some reasons.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:26:47 PM

I don't like bounty platforms, they are still bad. I use only one bountyhive. Better to find some good campaigns here on the forum.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:28:33 PM

In getting to know new bounty platforms you can  add in your telegram account those managers have there telegram bounty group like amaxiz bounty and airdrops, needmoney bounty, wapinter bounty and sylon bounty token and many others bounty manager have done succesfully in there project. All this managers are high ranking position in the bounty thread and a good sample for qualified good manager with honest to member.

change7

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

All I do is wait for my best bounty managers AmaZix as they alert their subscribers once there's a new project they're handling. And some othercmanagers I like their bounties, I join their telegram channels for new announcement.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:41:54 AM

Personally I don't really like the bounty platforms. I am used to bitcointalk where you just sign up, then you can see where the rules are and you can see your name on a spreadsheet and your stakes being updated.

The experience I've had with bounty platforms is that this information is either harder to find or else just not available. I signed up to a few bounties on bounty platforms some months ago, but there was no real indication of whether or not I'd been accepted, and I never received payment.

As I say, limited experience of the various platforms, but as it stands I prefer bitcointalk.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:47:24 AM

I dont really use the Bounty Platform to learn about the new bounties coming out. I am currently watching out few of the managers like yahoo62278, sylon, CS bounties, etc. Just keep watching their posts everyday and see if they have made the bounty announcement or not. Its good to follow that way because most of their bounties turn out to be perfect one.

Bounty platforms are like, getting limited number of bounties on them and not every ICO go through them. The ratings could be made up one and we dont know how the ICO will turn out lastly.
This is my first time to hear bountyplatforms.io where we can get the latest ICO. I am not fan of looking on that app instead, if I want to gather a good campaign, I always look for the reliable bounty campaign manager. I always look for Needmoney, Sylon and Yahoo because they are the trustworthy bounty managers where we can assure that their campaign that they handle have 60% chance to become successful.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
charleshidan

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:52:10 AM

I've tried Bountyplatform, but I am not interested in joining bounty on bounty platform. I prefer to follow the bounty in the Bitcointalk forum.
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:52:19 AM

In my view, I have no experience using bountyhive.io but they are one of the popular platforms dedicated to gifts. And It's good to follow that way because most of their gifts turn out to be perfect. Bounty platforms like, get a limited number of bounties on them and not every ICO passes through them. Ranking can be made one and we do not know how ICO will change last.

wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:56:39 AM

I definitely prefer going through this forum for bounties.
I've heard that some platforms like Bountyhive are not transparent when it comes to stakes counting and token attributions.
At the end of campaign you receive a certain amount, but have no proof or insurance that they didn't take half of what you should have received if you were doing it through bitcointalk.

bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:05:55 AM

Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks

I personally feel like bounty platforms have waaaay to many participants. This decreases payments per person incredibly. The bounty platforms with a fixed amount of max participants however are not bad. Good luck sir!

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:11:11 AM

At the beginning of this year, the bounty not the bounty platform, such as bountyhive else could make. But now I think it makes no sense to participate in the bounty on these platforms. They gained great popularity, and attracted a huge number of participants. From 2 thousand to 7 thousand participants per company. And because of this, now earning very very low. I now prefer to participate in the bounty that I find on the bitcointalk forum.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:12:23 AM

Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks

i rather stay here in bitcointalk forum to look for new bounties than bountyhive
they are just advertising their camapaign ICO
you will see everything here though and much better campaigns.
i never trust bountyhive sorry!

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██