Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:02:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty platforms  (Read 2098 times)
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

bountyhive
bountyportals

also could use with auto reports and auto system for bounty hunters , very easy to use and very helpful .
VikAn80

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:05:36 AM

I just pick one day of the week and use it. all sorts of sources, it used to be a forum and other social interest groups, now I know about the platforms that you wrote.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:09:25 AM

I'm just wondering how people get to know about latest good bounty program to participate. I have few platforms that I use such as
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

ICO alarm app on Google Play Store

And lastly bitcointalk forum.
Kindly help with good platforms you use
Thanks
I try to choose companies that are managed by proven managers with a positive reputation. In order not to miss the campaign, I use the spreadsheet in which the managers meet my criteria. The spreadsheet is updated daily.

Spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=1904486812

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
longergou

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

I'm just wondering how people get to know about latest good bounty program to participate. I have few platforms that I use such as
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

ICO alarm app on Google Play Store

And lastly bitcointalk forum.
Kindly help with good platforms you use
Thanks
I try to choose companies that are managed by proven managers with a positive reputation. In order not to miss the campaign, I use the spreadsheet in which the managers meet my criteria. The spreadsheet is updated daily.

Spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=1904486812

Good job,your spreadsheet is so detailed, thank you for sharing!
I am also preparing to make a spreadsheet to record my bounty campaigns.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

People already brought up the wast amount of people participating in the bounties that are led via those bounty platforms, so the end result is a tiny award per participant, at least in the most populated campaigns like the social media ones. So I prefer sticking with the campaigns created on this forum.
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

I can recommend a platform! She bit raw, but team constantly working on updating! The biggest plus of it is that very few people work on this platform and you can earn a lot more than on other platforms! link in private chat!

[
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

I found on bitcointalk, not on any platform. Some ico alerts app on google play but not effective
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

I can recommend a platform! She bit raw, but team constantly working on updating! The biggest plus of it is that very few people work on this platform and you can earn a lot more than on other platforms! link in private chat!
The only thing you need to make sure is proper project analysis so as not to waste your time on fraud projects, but I assure you that there are good and legit projects here you can easily find it in the Altcoin Announcements forum sessions. That way you can get the best platforms where you can get the best out of gift projects that
you can follow.
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

New companies of good managers can be viewed in the table https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=861227300

Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:23:03 PM

I don't really use any other bounty platforms outside the bitcointalk community. For me, this is the best bounty platform in where you can find all of your needed information, bounties and important discussions. All we have to do is to browse the forum and find the legit and safest bounty campaigns. Although, I have tried using AltcoinTalk before as well as bountyhive, but, almost same bounties listed there can also be found here. That's why I no longer use them.
shamanrer

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

Better find 5_6 Managers who has lead the normal bounts and take their bounts as weel, this would be the best way. And platforms , you will just waste your time and energy and get the nothing, very low wages.
alex_andr25

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:13:22 PM

Personally, I'm using the bitcointalk forum to a greater extent, because the very first news about projects and various announcements appear here. About Bountyhive.io ... there is a limited number of participants and it's very difficult to get there. I also use the TokenGo platform, it is much more convenient than Bountyhive.io and there are no restrictions on the participants, there is generally another system that is much more convenient.

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:13:53 PM

It's enough to follow the site https://bountyplatform.io/, I do not like the rest !!!
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:23:05 AM

On such platforms, a lot of people participate, which makes your payments tiny. This at least concerns social networks. But on such platforms there is less chance that such a project will be fraudulent. See the thread of the bounty forum, rating, team, website, if all is well, enter. Good luck!

You seem to have made some experiences using these platforms? Where do you go and look for bounties instead? Big forums like this are probably also not the most hidden place

munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:53:08 AM

The bounty programs I join I get on this forum. I surf and also follow some bounty managers.  I also recently join alpha.bounty0x.io platform
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

I try not to work with the bounty platform.Firstly there are very many participants, so I'll probably gain a little money. In the second to make reports on the forum is not so difficult. I was not too tiring. Of course to participate in the bounty through special sites more convenient , but I do not fully trust. The forum is also a lot of good companies and good bounty of managers.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:05:49 AM

Better find 5_6 Managers who has lead the normal bounts and take their bounts as weel, this would be the best way. And platforms , you will just waste your time and energy and get the nothing, very low wages.

Are talking about integrated platforms as bountyhive or which ones did you try in the past where the wages were tiny. About the bounty manager, well only because a bounty is well managed it is not an indivation how well the wages are in my experience.

marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:07:59 AM

I am participating in a telegram channels and chats, where guys are posting trustworthy and examined projects so, I get news there.
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:11:58 AM

From all platforms that I've seen liked bountyhive. Easy conditions and pay on time. But there are many who want to get there.
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

I choose campaignes from proven managers, those manageres that I trust with no doubts. And fortunately there wasn`t any problem. If to speak about bounty platform, I use bountyhive, but not often

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: