Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty platforms  (Read 2088 times)
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:10:56 PM

I don't support using them at all. I don't need some third party things "help" me to participate in bounty.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:12:43 PM

I haven't used bountyplatform.io before but it looks good. I start to use it now. I used to pick a bounty from Bounties section but it was too much time consuming. This site is good for my needs.
Megashaw

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:26:58 PM

there are actually loads of bounty, but that is not the issue. The issue is doing the ones that are legit and will not waste your time. I follow and keep up with a few bounty managers like tokensuite,amazix and yahoo. This people have a high reputation of running successful bounties and projects.
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:42:39 PM

As already mentioned by others in this Forum there are Bounty Platforms out there that reward you coins, but the real question here is it worth it, as you spend months on a campaign that may result a crappy one, and all you work was for nothing.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

All such platforms are one deception! More precisely not quite ... you can participate in such platforms, but, usually, there are several thousand participants there, which does not give you the opportunity to earn well

MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:16:12 PM

I do use the Bounty Platform also to learn about the new bounties coming out and I also watch out few of the managers like Smauni, AmaZix, CS bounties, etc. Just keep watching their posts everyday and see if they have made the bounty announcement or not. Its good to follow that way because most of their bounties turn out to be perfect one.
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:46:59 PM

I haven't used bountyplatform.io before but it looks good. I start to use it now. I used to pick a bounty from Bounties section but it was too much time consuming. This site is good for my needs.

In which way does this platform safe you time? Do you find bounties more easily or can you also manage bounties better? I woder what the benefit of these platforms actually is...for most bounties (like signature)  you still need to use Bitcointalk though...

alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:57:56 PM

Use or not use the platform to search for bounty companies to make a decision only to you. I'm mostly looking for new topics that are created on the forum, but I can also advise you on a table that lists the most popular bounty managers needmoney, yahoo62278, Sylon, ALU, hua_hui, AmaZix, Snaguit321, Wapinter...., and what projects they are currently running. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=691200443
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:17:25 AM

the hackerOne is one of the largest coordination of vulnerability and bug bounty platform. It helps companies protect their transactions or any business to keep themselves organized...
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:21:15 AM

I had no experience of using such sites, I more and more often use the site to raise money for investment money. But thanks for a similar topic, I learned something new, although I'm not sure that intermediaries are always good, on the one hand they guarantee payment, on the other hand they reduce the number of coins, taking a part for their work.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

Before I used to join and participate to Bounty platforms but due to so many participants and limited number of tokens being paid to the participants I decided to concentrate on the bounties handled by trusted campaign managers here in the forum they give good number of tokens to their participants.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:55:43 AM

I don't really use any other bounty platforms outside the bitcointalk community. For me, this is the best bounty platform in where you can find all of your needed information, bounties and important discussions. All we have to do is to browse the forum and find the legit and safest bounty campaigns. Although, I have tried using AltcoinTalk before as well as bountyhive, but, almost same bounties listed there can also be found here. That's why I no longer use them.
Kettle255

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

From all platforms that I've seen liked bountyhive. Easy conditions and pay on time. But there are many who want to get there. Their are many disadvantages to this platforms such as much participants and no spreadsheet as you wouldn't be able to track your progress
Atila0712

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:58:02 AM

As an independent investor, I prefer to waste more time and select everything by myself, therefore rely on myself and not have regrets on anyone else..
Additionally, I am developing research skill with the process
Bonheur

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:03:52 AM

I liked bountyhive at the start but not right now.no spreadsheet, no transparancy.there will be changes this weekend and I will look into it again and decide if I want to use it in the future.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

I think that bountylord is a very good and useful website to choose bounty. But it has some problems with optimization, and there are no working filters.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
azzag0000

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:37:59 PM

I really like https://bountyhive.io, this is a popular platform and really does not have to do weekly reports, I usually always see the bounty rating in webrating before following it.
Oniko

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

Also sometimes I study projects on Bountyhive.io. However, I consider Bounty0X to be a better resource. This resource is more complicated, but all projects are well conducted by ICO. All projects with Bounty0X pay well bounty hunters
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

I really like https://bountyhive.io, this is a popular platform and really does not have to do weekly reports, I usually always see the bounty rating in webrating before following it.

Undoubtedly Bountyhive a very convenient platform for bountyhunters but for me personally, has a significant number of negative aspects.
1. Periodically "flies" password - you have to restore several times through e-mail;
2. A huge number of multiaccounts of bots;
3. Today Cloudflare (The owner of this website (bountyhive.io) has banned your IP) banned my IP and Opera VPN IPs too. Later I will try to go through Cyberhost.
For myself I made a conclusion that I bring already started campaigns and I finish working with a bounty High.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

I do not use platforms to search for bounties. I use the forum and various iCO trackers.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: