Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty platforms  (Read 2092 times)
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:57:14 PM

I know all platform you show. and i used both. With me, both are good, but i like bountyhive.io than bountyplatform.io. Bountyhive.io have many project and they usually list new projetct in our platform. Addition, bountyhive supporters working hard, they alway respond your question quickly. Finally, when any project end, we alway receive a token early and correctly.

This is something that i like bountyhive.io. I think you should try both and enjoy it ^^
Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

I do not use platforms to search for bounties. I use the forum and various iCO trackers.
Yes this can also be done, but if you are talking bounty platform problem is much better than bounty hive because boutnyplatform has clearer transparency. I will not use the nest because you can not see the progress of what you are doing, the less transparent means a more shady business.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:23:27 PM

Bitcointalk I would not call a platform, but still in my opinion the best way to participate in bounty companies is the old and proven with Bitcointalk. Where you can view your results.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:02:26 AM

There's so many platforms in crypto and bounty platforms is one of it and like Bountyhive.io I aleready joined and participate there but first you have to complete all of their requirements just fill in the data that the forms provides. I hope that I may get my tokens on Bountyhive.io when the project is done and they can distribute the stakes that the participants made. This is also a major source of bounties and other references about crypto blockchain.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:07:35 AM

The Organicco ICO bounty is fun and very rewarding to participate in. Come and join this great project and huge returns for your input.
Filds

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:00:05 PM

on the platforms you will not earn anything! there are many participants and a payment to be shared at all! it is better to look on the forum
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:03:03 PM

I do not use platforms to search for bounties. I use the forum and various iCO trackers.
bounty platform is not just used to find bounty. bounty platform is currently used to manage and controling bounty participants so that bounty programs run efficiently. such as social media that do not need to report links for calculation of weekly stakes if using bounty platform
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:03:36 PM

I'm just wondering how people get to know about latest good bounty program to participate. I have few platforms that I use such as
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

ICO alarm app on Google Play Store

And lastly bitcointalk forum.
Kindly help with good platforms you use
Thanks
I have used Bountyhive.io in the past and i could say that this platform is good and easy to use for new users. I have only one concern with them, the transparency on how many participants in a certain ICO and how much token they give to each participants. If ever they update their platform and show all that stuff, then for sure many will visit and will use their platform.
Adek nadia

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:08:12 PM

there are many ways to see a good bounty apart from some applications such as ico bench and similar applications, we also can see from the project website is how far they are selling or see from their team.

GLOBAL REIT: Blockchain berdasarkan
Investasi Real Estat Pertama yang pernah ada, 〔http://globalreit.io/〕
Ricowavy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:14:31 PM

I go on to ico rating sites to check out new icos on a regular and I try to see if there is bounty for the projects I think are amazing. I also check out for amazix bounty too.
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:28:48 PM

I'm just wondering how people get to know about latest good bounty program to participate. I have few platforms that I use such as
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks
These platforms are enough for you to follow the latest bounties. Beside these, you can check some speadsheets created by people and shared in bitcointalk threads. These contain useful bounty information.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:42:14 PM

Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks
I really do not like the idea of using platforms like that to try to claim bounties. first of all many people are doing the same so all the campaigns that are part of those bounty platforms are going to be full in a matter of minutes and the tokens you will get out of it will be very low and also there have been some complains about the lack of transparency of such websites.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:48:50 PM

Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks
These platforms are enough for you to follow the latest bounties. Beside these, you can check some speadsheets created by people and shared in bitcointalk threads. These contain useful bounty information.
As for me, bitcointalk forum is all I need to be informed about bounty ICOs that are currently active. To be more specific, I always visit the Services thread under the Economics and the Bounties(Altcoins). I am also saving the important links in my bookmark so I won't have to search for it repeatedly. I suggest visiting the forum account of the campaign managers that you find very trusted, active and etc. so you will know what campaign(s) they might be managing.

There are sites that shows  ICOs that are active but I don't find it very useful for me so I always stick to me visiting those forum sections just to be updated.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:12:48 PM

I have used two platforms to do bounty projects. But from one platform I have not received coins yet and the projects that I have joined from other platform doesn't have any market value yet. So my best practice now is to join the campaigns those are published through the bitcointalk.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
ofounz98712

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:18:48 AM

I'm looking for good programs right here on the forum for this you need to spend a lot of time but you can find a really good product at which you can spend your time
chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:58:49 AM

there are actually loads of bounty, but that is not the issue. The issue is doing the ones that are legit and will not waste your time. I follow and keep up with a few bounty managers like tokensuite,amazix and yahoo. This people have a high reputation of running successful bounties and projects.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:07:06 AM

I found out the good bounty that I think good for me in altcoins bounties section. I eagerly seek what I think suits my desires about what shall I participate in order to have good in return. I will put my effort and time then the campaign will measure my job through their given terms and rules.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:22:59 AM

I really do not have any idea if there would be some good bounty platforms out there. Because I still rely on the old school method of trusting a good bounty manager. The difficulty of joining bounties has increased since many scam artists tried their hand on crypto ICO's and airdrops. Be careful choosing your bounty, or you might end up in the losing side of the game. No pay and wasted effort.
kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:32:16 AM

I also want to add several platforms:
1. for the Russian-speaking community https://duxton.ru/crowdsale/
2. https://icoreward.com/
3. https://bountyhunter.club/?lang=en
kadan500

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:33:41 AM

Bountyhive is not a good platform. Their projects are not large enough. The quality of the projects is not good. Many of them are delays after completion and do not even give tokens, but they put their willingness on the project side. There are too many problems, so many people Already left their platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: