Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:13:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty platforms  (Read 2098 times)
dakiller

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

Bounty0x.io, bountylord... These are websites that list bounty that I know apart from the pages you have told.
But most of it is in the threat bounty of bitcointalk.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

I like taking part in bounties on other platforms like bounty0x, bountyhive and so on, but I think the best bounties are still offered on this forum, because you would never find a bounty with such a big budget as on Bitcointalk.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:57:56 PM

bounty platform is in vogue and diverse recently. In it, I like the friendliness and professionalism of bountyguru. The support team is very good, the data is very clear. However, if looking for a good bonus. You should consider and choose carefully. Sometimes independent bonuses are also very prestigious.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

Bounty platforms aren't good enough,so I think it is better to use more traditional ways to find bounties, I mean filling google forms and so on.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

I'm just wondering how people get to know about latest good bounty program to participate. I have few platforms that I use such as
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

ICO alarm app on Google Play Store

And lastly bitcointalk forum.
Kindly help with good platforms you use
Thanks

There are a lot of bounty flatforms but we just can't say that they are legit and has a good future. Good Projects is also an indicator that we have a good ICO's. So whatever platforms and a good team it is nothing if the projects is not good and will fail.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

I'm just wondering how people get to know about latest good bounty program to participate. I have few platforms that I use such as
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks

I prefer bounties that has a spreadsheet, so you will know how many stakes and tokens are you earning, so I prefer Bitcointalk's bounties sections as my one source of bounty campaigns, I used to do bountyhunters.io but there is only one campaign right now, not many task really.

iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:28:53 PM

Mostly I look for the bounty program on the bitcointalk only. Karen, there I am very much found a good bounty. Because every day there are always good bounty programs and always appear on the bitcointalk. So I think it's only enough in this forum to find the newest and the best bounty program, of course.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

Anyone suggest some free tables with the addition of new bounty campaigns?? The forum has become very inconvenient to track a large number of publications.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

I do not trust sites that form a rating about upcoming or current projects. Since I have repeatedly seen information about the cost of such a rating, they simply buy it.
But, of course, such sites are convenient because the information is well collected in one place. There the project may attract attention

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:18:00 PM

You don't need these platform to search some potential campaign, because there's a lot of bounty campaign here in bitcointalk forum just look at alternative section and click bounty section.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:19:44 PM

I prefer to look for Bounty on the Bitcointalk forum because it's more detailed about the information. I don't really like the Bountyhive.io platform because it's not transparent. And I have a bad experience and get a failed project.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

currently there are so many bounty platforms that might help you to find bounty campaigns that you think are very good than what you mentioned there are still others like
I hope this information can help you to be able to find the best bounty campaign.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:39:14 PM

Bounty platforms aren't good enough,so I think it is better to use more traditional ways to find bounties, I mean filling google forms and so on.
You don't need to fill up google forms if you are just looking for a bounty.

OP clearly talks about the sources and websites where bounty hunters can look up for an updated bounty such as the forum's bounties and other bounty platforms. How can you find a bounty if you're going to fill out a google form?
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

bitcointalk is still the best for finding information where the gift campaign is, bitcointalk is still the target of the ico project to become a promising advertising media, bitcointalk has become the main source of all gift platforms

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

Many bounty platforms have been circulating on the internet, and most of their platforms are very good. But if you want to get a good project, you must read and see the details of the project. then you can judge for yourself about whether or not the project is good or not.

Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:01:51 PM

Many people have listed their favourite platforms here but what I want to add is that it is better to look for bounties on bitcointalk than those centralized platforms who do not even allow for participants to view how stakes were calculated. A typical example is bountyhive.io.

bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

I not only refer to the bounty platform or bounty manager, I will open myself to every project handled by any manager because in my opinion the most important are concepts, partners and project teams, so I will also see how many members of their telegram are because I think more and more members, the project will be better and more promising

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

Many bounty platforms have been circulating on the internet, and most of their platforms are very good. But if you want to get a good project, you must read and see the details of the project. then you can judge for yourself about whether or not the project is good or not.
but more often good bounties are not on the platforms, but it is better to find them on this forum. I personally can't trust the platforms. I have a fear that my reward will come to me either not fully or not come at all.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:08:29 PM

Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks

first i want to say that Bitcointalk forum was not a bounty platforms. it was a place for us to learn what is cryptocurrency and it's technology. and bounty was only a sub section of it.

as for bounty platform i use bountyhive. since it's easy to use cause we don't need to report weekly. and bountyhive always paying their participant the exact date they show on roadmap bounty.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:04:58 PM

Well, I don't trust any other place than this forum so I hardly do other forums bounties. Those that are done on their own platforms other than this forum most of the time do not show us how certain calculations are done. Bounty participants end p working in vain because they pay very less.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: