Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy?  (Read 1314 times)
plankton66

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:15:04 PM

The market turns red and it's a good time to buy coins. I hope that the market will go up after the Consensus and we will again see bitcoin at a price of $ 10,000.

I agree for now is the market situation is experiencing a deep correction, do not waste the current opportunity to buy it so that the porfolio also increased in value by buying cheaply
it will probably soon be green and up to $ 10k, your expectations are like all of us hope
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:12:07 AM

Ovvioche this is better peride for compare. he is getting ready to get on his back now he is dumping to buy a price base. This is the strategy that large investors use to enter small markets
At this time of the year when we have witnessed so many people enquiring about Bitcoin and ETH etc just to gather information before investing is just because the technology is going to take another shift and this time the appreciation might be lot more than what it was like last year. According to the rules of economics, one should only spend in an asset if the worth of the asset remains stable for long. Since the last few months, the value of Bitcoin and ETH has been stable and this is the time to invest.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:35:56 AM

A few days ago, it was a good opportunity for purchases, but now it is a situation that makes it difficult to invest in an upward trend. Future days will have to be followed carefully.

Today it is the best option to buy the Bitcoin because when compared to yesterday the price of Bitcoin really went down. So it is another good opportunity to people who want to buy the Bitcoin in the present situation of the market.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:03:44 AM

A few days ago, it was a good opportunity for purchases, but now it is a situation that makes it difficult to invest in an upward trend. Future days will have to be followed carefully.

Today it is the best option to buy the Bitcoin because when compared to yesterday the price of Bitcoin really went down. So it is another good opportunity to people who want to buy the Bitcoin in the present situation of the market.

Eth Btc

they are the most promising and most stable coins.

dont    look for an adventure
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:23:36 AM

Yes, today I see all the red coins in the condition. And probably a very good time to buy some Altcoin. I think the Japanese market will again go up in the near future. And if you want to take advantage of every day I think can afford it now. Like coins BCH, EOS and IOTA has a very good opportunity to get back up.

aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

the right moment to buy because bitcoin and ethereum are now still one of the great coins for purchase especially now that the price of the coin is decreasing it could be a profit and hold the coin until the price is high.
The best time to buy is actually the time when more and more people starts buying. The demand just rise the value of the coin you are investing in. Talk about Bitcoin. Two months ago the value was o think $6k or so. The value today is $8615.6. This is just because of the demand for Bitcoin in the market. The profit earned depends on the units of Bitcoin you may have.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

I bought Wanchain and EOS. I think that the price has fallen well and that next week they will start to grow again.

Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:49:11 AM

I bought Wanchain and EOS. I think that the price has fallen well and that next week they will start to grow again.
A good choice. I also have these coins and I think that they will bring me a good profit. I hope more on EOS. This project seems more reliable to me.

KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

I would recommend every time the market turns red or there are negative news or FUDS about bitcoin, you should get ready with your savings if you want to invest in some coins because for sure these coins will drop down. Always be prepared and expect the unexpected too when it comes to trading and investing.
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

The market turns red and it's a good time to buy coins. I hope that the market will go up after the Consensus and we will again see bitcoin at a price of $ 10,000.
red market conditions in the middle of Q2 maybe the moment that investors wait for big profits, when Q4 later, and there should be a lot of purchases this month to get good results later
itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

no one really knows ... last week was considered to be the trend reversal with all the hype around consensus and it failed miserably.. Everyone seems to expect the same thing to happen again based on just a few years of evidence. Last year, cryptocurrencies hit the mainstream media in a very big way, globally. Prior to that, they were a side news story & only a small percentage paid attention - enough to lift the price, sure, but not as dramatically as what would happen. i suggest you should look into https://www.tradingview.com to see what expert traders are predicting for near and long term.
Ultrasound

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:32:03 PM

no one really knows ... last week was considered to be the trend reversal with all the hype around consensus and it failed miserably.. Everyone seems to expect the same thing to happen again based on just a few years of evidence. Last year, cryptocurrencies hit the mainstream media in a very big way, globally. Prior to that, they were a side news story & only a small percentage paid attention - enough to lift the price, sure, but not as dramatically as what would happen. i suggest you should look into https://www.tradingview.com to see what expert traders are predicting for near and long term.

I think the effect of the Consensus meeting will be felt in the next few months. So just be patient.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

Looking at the chart you can see the obvious signals "buy" # 1-5 I guess.

https://imgur.com/rGdvd1z

It seems for me that there is consolidation for further explosive growth of the token.

Or are these false signals?

This is the perfect time to hold all the coins we have. But if you want to buy the best coins it does not matter. Because at the current price will certainly go up and we will get a lot of benefits.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

If you're not a experience trader who knows how the market is going to fluctuate then it's better to do donate cost averaging, you win some and you lose some but it keeps you balanced

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

You can enter the cryptocurrency market at any time, if you have the opportunity to hold for at least 1 year.

Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

You can enter the cryptocurrency market at any time, if you have the opportunity to hold for at least 1 year.
You think correctly, if you make long-term investments, you can enter the market at any time, and what if there is a possibility of only short-term investments?
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:14:28 PM

You think correctly, if you make long-term investments, you can enter the market at any time, and what if there is a possibility of only short-term investments?
They need to wait for the price bottom, and then go to the market, in fact, a lot of strategies, you can still go to the ICO.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:15:53 PM

I agree, buying now and hodl it for longer years will surely make us to get huge amount of profit. To be sure, we need to choose the top 5 altcoins because they already been proven to increases its price as the years gone by.
gawayn

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

Guys TRAC. The coin is undervalued and you have a great chance of getting rich when it rises in value. has a good and more important working product and a good team. still cheap.
will at least x3 this year.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:46:17 PM

Maybe yes but I think that this situation changes so often that you really cannot choose the right time to buy. Now, the period is good: the prices are still low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: