Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:27:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy?  (Read 1317 times)
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:41:44 PM

Looking at total crypto marketcap, it is still only about half of the peak hit in Jan. There is room for plenty of gains when it goes to new all time highs later this year.
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:31:51 AM

I'd say yes, it is still a good time to buy.
Many may think there was a great profit opportunity. But that window of opportunity is not closed just yet. It is a wonerful time to buy.
HarryJoett

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:42:17 AM

Bitcoin! because bitcoin is always good for long term investment.
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:36:43 AM

I say yes it is not to late to buy some bitcoins or other coins green market will start any time and any moment so i suggest you should buy now!

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:06:16 AM

the current state can be said to be a very good time to buy. even though it has gone up to ride the current conditions are still cheap to start buying. survive alone from now until the end of the year I think the result is already large.
Omega0255

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:04:51 AM

the current state can be said to be a very good time to buy. even though it has gone up to ride the current conditions are still cheap to start buying. survive alone from now until the end of the year I think the result is already large.

Yes of course, i think that this is one of the best moments to buy some altcoins.. specially those who are trustable, like ethereum, ripple, litecoin, they all are in incredible good prices at this moment.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

Yes of course, i think that this is one of the best moments to buy some altcoins.. specially those who are trustable, like ethereum, ripple, litecoin, they all are in incredible good prices at this moment.

right. Except for ripple, i think ripple is like using centralized system, so i'm not sure if the development will be good later. but now is the right time to buy some altcoin, we will not wait long to get profit
jeanpierre

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:10:10 AM

I think right now is a great time to buy, the despair phase is already over and we are now in return to normal phase. If you don't want to miss the train then buy back your token now

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
gadgetnerd

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

Everything will go up in a long term, that is why i think that this might be a good time to buy SOME altcoins,
but not every coin that you see, the most strongest altcoins are never goign to go deeper than the actual price.
I think right now is a great time to buy, the despair phase is already over and we are now in return to normal phase. If you don't want to miss the train then buy back your token now

BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

Looking at the chart you can see the obvious signals "buy" # 1-5 I guess.

https://imgur.com/rGdvd1z

It seems for me that there is consolidation for further explosive growth of the token.

Or are these false signals?

you can buy now because bitcoin hasn’t reached 10,000 yet. But now it’s around 9,000, and i wouldn’t buy more at this price. It would be even better if you bought at 6500 about 2-3 months ago. Suggest you to wait until the coins fall again.

Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:33:58 AM

if you dare to buy at the current market price I think not what I am still confident in the next few months there is still an increase, especially before the World Cup because I've heard the world cup tickets can be purchased with bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

Buying time is a good idea, buying at a level earlier than 1 month was more logical, but we have to be very careful in the process we are in now.
Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:19:35 PM

I think it is a good time for buying. I beileve all market will grow at the start of summer. It is better add more coins with low prizes as much as we can. Some of them already in good shape. If is worth for waiting until this time.

CrossHedge

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

BTC still trading in an up trend channel // support around 8900 today
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

cryptocurrency is a promising market. With great potential, in the next few years, crypto will be one of the fastest growing markets, and bring in more profit for investors. Bitcoin's price is still lower than $ 10,000, now $ 9300, this is a chance for us to buy. I believe Bitcoin will be worth over $ 20000 by the end of this year. In addition, we can buy some other altcoins such as Monero, NEO, or Ethereum, which are valuable altcoin and will pump quickly in the coming months.
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

Now is the best time for investment in the crypto currency, the market has revived again, a large influx of new investors has appeared, the news background is good, what else is necessary?
CrossHedge

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

cryptocurrency is a promising market. With great potential, in the next few years, crypto will be one of the fastest growing markets, and bring in more profit for investors. Bitcoin's price is still lower than $ 10,000, now $ 9300, this is a chance for us to buy. I believe Bitcoin will be worth over $ 20000 by the end of this year. In addition, we can buy some other altcoins such as Monero, NEO, or Ethereum, which are valuable altcoin and will pump quickly in the coming months.

How you can know if bitcoin will worth over 20k$ by the end of this year. Could you share your analysis?
Qungis

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

I think these are true signals and it's time for big buyers, so don't waste time and buy now.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:56:05 PM

There is many coin to buy now. But I would like to suggest you one & only coin that is TRON. This coin has increased since it's listing in the exchanges. But, now the listing in Bittrex increased it's value suddenly. The trade volume has increased good enough within this 4 days and have more potential in a month. Buy now and harvest at least 3 times of profit from current price level.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

these types of signals are generally seen on the market, so there is no faulty signal and the coin will rise soon.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: