Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:50:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy?  (Read 1317 times)
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

The best time to invest in cryptos is when the exchange rate falls to the bottom or goes down continuously because according to the trader's experience that buying low and selling high will always be profitable. So that you need to determine or predict the time when the crypto rate is at its lowest level to invest instead of investing at the time the crypto rate increases.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

The news background is very positive, I think that this trend will last at least another month, so now you can safely enter the market.
CrossHedge

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:10:54 PM

Anyone has invested in XLM?
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:14:27 PM

I recently sold a PundiX coin and it seems to you lucky moments when the market had a fantastic take-off of the NPSX price. It seems to me that I will choose the right moment and not predict, And most likely I rely on luck.
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:03:27 PM

It was necessary to buy at a time when the market was completely red and the newcomers were panicking. Now the market has begun to recover and it's time to harvest.

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:04:47 PM

If the signals are so correct, everyone uses and wins. But if you can learn to study graphics for a while, you can find the right time.

Reading charts is the best way to know when to enter the market but since whales sometimes controlling the price movements TA is not recommended. Sometimes you just need to feel it, and you will see a sudden spike of a specific coin out of nothing and then dump later on so be careful.
Carterwyang

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:24:45 AM

Buying time is a good idea, buying at a level earlier than 1 month was more logical, but we have to be very careful in the process we are in now.

In my opinion it could be a good time to buy, and try to take advantage of this perfect opportunity to increase
the money that we invest. Try to maintain and survive until the end of the year, then you will see the result of your earnings.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:46:54 AM

It was necessary to buy at a time when the market was completely red and the newcomers were panicking. Now the market has begun to recover and it's time to harvest.
Sometime BTC is down and in this time it can to buy some interested coins that goes for BTC. And I wait when market will in the growth phase. It's not now. It will be
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:41:41 AM

The crypto market has fallen sharply since the beginning of this year. However, it began to show signs of recovery, the price of the altcoin began to increase. At present prices of bitcoin and altcoin are still quite low, this is a great time for us to buy. I think it is best to buy altcoin in the top 20 coinmarketcap, as they have good potential and value. Some of my favorite altcos are Monero, NEO, IOTA, and especially Ethereum. I believe in the future they will grow strongly and have a very high price.

joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

In my own perception, everyday is a good buy. I am a long term investor of cryptocurrency and no matter what happens to the market, i always buy, then sell in few years to come. Everyday is a buy day, that is my motto in life, who knows, after 5 years my decision today is the best decision that i ever made in my entire life? Maybe i am crazy as you think but, i am not into short term trading, and of course i pray that i would be blessed in few years to come because i invested a lot of my money this year.

Who else here like me? haha, of course many others are silently doing what i am also doing, even my friends here, they do not matter what the signal of the market, as long as they have a currency, and so be it.
mappefaar

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:02:40 AM

In the days when we have caught up with these bullish trends, the future and the subcons that we think might be a good opportunity for investment. Considering mobility and market volume in the market, it will be a realistic step to create a plan for investments. It has also been nice for us to have positive news about crypto lately. I think time will be the time for crypto money.
linesretweetG

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:56:12 PM

The price of the coins were dipping a few weeks ago and that was the time to buy.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:36:31 PM

the market came back to life and rising even though it hasn't been too high. No one knows whether this growth or just a trick of the moment. good time to buy that is different for each person depending on how their strategy in the trade or invest.

aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:52:02 PM

Buying BTC is really risky from now on. it has aroused curiosity for investors around the world.

in the new world, most people started investing to make money fast. if anyone starts this, it could damage the system.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:59:15 PM

Buying the dip is always the best buying strategy. So many times that bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies are down so deep and others missed to buy them because they only focus on hodling. Investment in bitcoin needs a good timing to buy and a smart decision when to sell.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:05:19 AM

My English maybe weird but a big definitely YES, TIME TO BUY while it is low if is there any case price will decrease there is no mistake because it is normal going down, going up. There is no good news and bad news here because as basing past results it is just happening all over again in long term or short term down fall. Just to continue it is a big YES it is the time to buy bitcoin or any cryto that is on downfall the same as bitcoin.
Theraiblock

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:45:04 AM

Is ont is ok?
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:07:10 AM

I think it will have been better if you buy when ETH is around $700+ but it's not too late to buy because prices at the market are about to stabilize and the market is green again and there are projects in the market as well. One of the recent project which I think will never let you down is blockgrain.io. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their sale has recently started.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:39:34 AM

I recently sold a PundiX coin and it seems to you lucky moments when the market had a fantastic take-off of the NPSX price. It seems to me that I will choose the right moment and not predict, And most likely I rely on luck.
if I am not mistaken look it seems that the price of NPSX you are selling is experiencing a slight decline. maybe you have your own reasons why you sell it when the price is down, because if you're a little patient will surely get better price
crypto_gaint

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

It is always the right time to buy fundamentally strong coins. This way you don't need to worry about technical analysis and price movements.
Look for projects that are solving real world problems.

BlockGrain.io is one of those interesting projects. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.

Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their token sale has started  by the way. Get your KYC done if you haven't. Assuming ofcourse, that you're interested in investing... I've got my ETH loaded up for this Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: