Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:30:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is here to stay!  (Read 357 times)
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:20:02 PM

For all those still in doubt, I think Cryto is carving its footprints, clearly visible through the growing clarity by regulatory authorities, recognition and adoption by huge financial institutions, and a maturing and responsible crypto community! What do you think?
The world of cryptomonnaies has gone through several stages and has gone through many obstacles, but it still strong specially in that period all the market is refreshing.

FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:22:03 PM

For all those still in doubt, I think Cryto is carving its footprints, clearly visible through the growing clarity by regulatory authorities, recognition and adoption by huge financial institutions, and a maturing and responsible crypto community! What do you think?

I completely agree with you. Cryptocurrencies are to good to be ignored, and are definitely here to stay. Of course not all of them will survive, because a lot of them just manage to thrive because of all the hype around crypto, but solid coins like bitcoin, ether, or even stellar, and a few others have real value and will occupy their place in our society.

Of course that even these still have to mature to become real options, and still have a long way to go before they are usable, and I guess that this is where all the confusion appears. Some people think crypto has no value, because they think they already represent "final versions" of a product, and don't understand that they are in their early stages of development. It's the more refined versions of what we have now, that will be here to stay.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:22:16 PM

Agree crypto is still alive after extreme dip period due to regulations isdues,bans news,FUD,but it improved and recovered itself and now market is going up.many investors are planning to invest again as a result of which prices are surging.crypto community is increasing and huge invested are expected by financial institutions in coming some months.crypto reinstated the confidence of investors after great resistance from many countries.
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:27:03 PM

Crypto is stil not something serious for governments. Warren Buffer said "bitcoin is just a game, not an investment". Actually he is right a bit, for now it is a technology and an investment game for whales and other investors.
But for sure it is the future of forex, exchanges, money and many other stuff.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
Youngflydude256

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:30:33 PM

For crypto to be widely acccepted and generally adopted it need lot of regulations in all sphere of crypto, ICOs inclusive. This is going to take time and also might disrupt the uptrend movement of the market for those particular moments, but at the end of day we would be glad this regulations happened because it will give birth to new innovations and a new era in the cryptoworld.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:52:06 PM

The crypto is a theme that may go beyond our comprehension, but i agree that came to stay and change the possibilities of this cyber world or even the real world. In relation to the market the crypto shows insecurity with sudden highs and downfalls dark and fortunately this is what makes it unique and in my opinion we are in the beginning to enter a new stage of recognition.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:52:45 PM

For most people here then we would really think the same where we do see crypto would still remain yet adaption is still on the move but we do know people doesnt have the same minds where thoughts and their own perception would really be entire different because of what we saw and what we hear around but well the important thing is that we would able to benefit and experience the things we get from this new tech.

As one of the  participants in this beautiful community I myself strongly believed it will still last for a long period of time it's designed for the future and for the new generation to meet the innovation of decentralization in computer age generation.
suigeneris01

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:07:47 PM

Yes I believe this platform is here to stay, cryptocurrency has put smile on a lot if faces. And am happy it will be around for a very long period of time. Though a lot of people still lives in awe and supriced this platform last this long  but thanks to God for the sustainer
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:28:27 PM

Yes Crypto is here to stay and it will not go anywhere else or leave us. I know it will be the future of currency and by its popularity today It will be on mainstream media soon. We're going to use our phone to pay online. Buy and sell things!
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:30:43 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 11:02:42 PM by OSYA

Fully agree, and we gonna stay here for a very long time as crypto is a phenomenon of 21st century. I strongly believe it will be adopted by the most countries and is just inevitable. We all will witness.

Perhaps in the future bitcoin or some other crypto-coin will replace the dollar on the world stage. Cash gradually fades into the past.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:34:35 PM

It is going to stay as these big players wont allow the market to collapse,cryptocurrency is still in its infancy period which is why im sure that our market will expand bigger in the near future,and we are here to acknowledge how great cryptocurrencies are,as long as we are here to support these currencies we are in a good position in the future.

Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:36:14 PM

Fully agree, and we gonna stay here for a very long time as crypto is a phenomenon of 21st century. I strongly believe it will be adopted by the most countries and is just inevitable. We all will witness.
[/quote

Perhaps in the future bitcoin or some other crypto-coin will replace the dollar on the world stage. Cash gradually fades into the past.

If we look at the development up to now crypto is very popular now so of course the basis in the users, traders, investors here I think this is non-stop,
 then all digital currency will be very high and this desire for the user will be very veiled in life, and I strongly believe that we will all see how this crypto grows
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

It is going to stay as these big players wont allow the market to collapse,cryptocurrency is still in its infancy period which is why im sure that our market will expand bigger in the near future,and we are here to acknowledge how great cryptocurrencies are,as long as we are here to support these currencies we are in a good position in the future.

With the continuous development of these technology, many are now getting more interested to adopt with this growing technology. It will never be destroyed and will continue to dominate the market and will help the community to be more profitable. So, I will continue to support crypto because this will give us hope to achieve what we/you are dreaming to own something that previously impossible to achieved.

cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

Regulations wont last as these big countries are starting to adopt the technology im sure these regulations will be removed soon as more and more people in different countries knew bitcoin is,they are going to join our market for sure as long as these people are properly informed on how cryptocurrency  work we are all in good hands.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:02:58 PM

Yes Crypto is here to stay and it will not go anywhere else or leave us. I know it will be the future of currency and by its popularity today It will be on mainstream media soon. We're going to use our phone to pay online. Buy and sell things!

Cryptocurrency will play a big role in our future and I believe this is why cryptocurrency should stay. People should start studying the potential of a blockchain technology and with cryptocurrency I know everything will be possible. Looking forward for a brighter future with cryptos.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:15:47 PM

Yes it is going to stay for good as we all know these countries are starting to adopt the technology especially japan which influences most of the countries in the world,it is going to replace cash or the fiat system which is why i m sure that cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin are going to be more massive in the future and as the the early adopters are going to be much wealthy.

mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:54:29 PM

It is going to stay for good,because it is mean to be replace  the fiat system in the future which is why we are going to use cryptocurrencies from today upto the day we are going to die.This is the future of cash,so we need to adopt the technology so we arent going to be late when the community has adopted it massively or nationwide  Grin

Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

Crypto is indeed here to stay. The world keeps on developing and better ways of doing things keep popping up. I strongly believe that crypto is the project for the new generation and in no time, all and sundry will embrace it and it will live forever.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:33:48 AM

Crypto has a potential and will always be . There just a lot of crypto now so some good projects and new crypto that seems to be legit are affecting because of competitor .
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:39:11 AM

I believe crypto will keep growing exponential, although some country not regulated yet but crypto community will be stronger because crypto and blockchain technology can not stop by anybody, blockchain technology make revolusioner for many different industry and give many benefits for it. Crypto already make history and changed life many people and this is will continuously.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: