Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:52:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stand behind Matthew.  (Read 7498 times)
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 12:14:46 AM

Woah, just checking the "I am awesome with dah languages and so can you" youtube clip the first thing that came to my mind, this sounds and plays just like every other scam clip that you can find on the internet that tries to pitch some new great idea of becoming a millionaire, hahahaha.

Amazing.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 12:18:27 AM

Matthew is quite the musician:

http://www.youtube.com/user/matthewnealwright#p/c/23E392AFD61FB5F0
Clipse

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 12:34:37 AM

I am shocked, even with the synthesizing he is tone deaf.

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2011, 12:46:43 AM

Woah, just checking the "I am awesome with dah languages and so can you" youtube clip the first thing that came to my mind, this sounds and plays just like every other scam clip that you can find on the internet that tries to pitch some new great idea of becoming a millionaire, hahahaha.

Amazing.

Strange. Only thing I got out of that video was OMG THE EYEBROWS! THEY MOVE!!!  Shocked Shocked
digigalt

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 12:50:24 AM

matthew n right can you answer the question, what university have you attended and did you even graduate?
...not that it matters to me if he graduated from a university or not. Sure as heck-fire I ain't got no uppity college degree none neither. Maybe it's just grist for speculation on why Korea was so tough on his school. It'd be a shame if they put pressure on him just because his degree was from a mill. But if the article was written by Matt then at least he's taking steps to correct it, so he says.

It certainly matters in Korea if he's operating a school. I'm sure the Korean government would love to learn that a shitheel who doesn't possess an accredited university degree somehow thought himself qualified to operate a school. He also seems to be a racist piece of shit, too. Good to know this culture warrior is "opening the minds" of Koreans. I can't find a valid review of his school anywhere on the Internet. The only link containing any information is his school's website. The guy is a total fraud.
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 12:59:03 AM

He's currently deleting everything of his off the 'net, probably afraid his sham of a school in Korea will get dragged into the light along with this Bitcoin scheme he is running
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 01:06:53 AM

He's currently deleting everything of his off the 'net, probably afraid his sham of a school in Korea will get dragged into the light along with this Bitcoin scheme he is running

He's obviously forgotten that goons take screenshots of everything.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Xephan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 04:03:36 AM

You were 21 when you arrived in South Korea. What possible business did you run before that & graduating?

It's possible he was a translator because speaking 2 languages is very easy for him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JQPJFGr2h4

However I might view his UABB attempt, I do actually agree with what he's saying in this video. Except he's saying it in the same way I see conman, MLM leaders and deluded young entrepreneurs do... in a very roundabout fashion with all that rhetoric and philosophical lines to make himself look so "enlightened".
BillX

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 04:24:07 AM

You were 21 when you arrived in South Korea. What possible business did you run before that & graduating?

It's possible he was a translator because speaking 2 languages is very easy for him:

Ask yourself a serious question from seeing this video. Would you buy a used car from this guy?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 04:30:02 AM

Removing a link to a youtube video (and not the video itself) is hardly "deleted everything of his off the net". Also, the SA thread is just rehashing the same arguments I heard when running the school by other Westerners who don't know how Korea works. I'd like to point you to the last paragraph of that Wiki snippet for truth on the visa/degree situation. I would post it there (if I had an account) since it has nothing to do with Bitcoin or anything I'm doing, but it seems like everyone is here anyway. I do understand the lack of knowledge of laws for immigration and the Ministry of Education, although I find the assumption that I have been here for 6 years, openly investigated with the Korean police, and still been able to "be illegal" a little bit far fetched. Nobody has to agree with my previous business, its mission, or even agree that someone like me should have started it at all. I've already agreed I've acted like a prick and will try to take a good look at myself on how I can be of some help in a non-annoying and non-egocentric manner.

To the SA forums: Keep up the good work spreading truth, but don't be so sure of yourselves when it comes to legal matters. Not every country in the world is the USA.

Also if someone could paste this to "The Bible" since he's in Korea as well: I'm on an F-2S thanks to my work with the government. If you'd like to see the certification and letter of commendation written by the Provincial Police Agency I'd totally LOVE to share it with you, in person even. Also, I don't teach. I work in publishing now. Good luck with the witch hunt!

Picture gone, logo gone....

Interesting!

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

KeyserSoze

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 05:20:46 AM

Matthew made it onto the Bitcoin Show at @47:40:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FZldY-ZBBE

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
KeyserSoze

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 05:26:32 AM

Ask yourself a serious question from seeing this video. Would you buy a used car from this guy?

Yes I would. He told me he used to run a school but now works with the Korean Police Force. I trust someone like that would not take advantage of me. I mean, he used to work with kids so he obviously has a big heart. And he works with the police... how could a policeman be corrupt? Doesn't make sense to NOT trust him with a car purchase. Actually it works out rather nicely as I can just go ahead and send him the BTC and he'll make arrangements to get the car to me ASAP.

Tx2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 05:45:16 AM

It's a trap.
bitbot

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 12:13:33 PM

matthew n right can you answer the question, what university have you attended and did you even graduate?

turns out he paid for a degree from a fake school

I like how he thought it would be plausible that he graduated from high school in 2005 and subsequently earned a bachelors degree in the same year

Anonymous BITCOIN Exchange: https://www.TRADEHILL.COM
Clipse

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 01:39:01 PM

Scam artists will be scam artists will be scam artists ad infinum

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2011, 02:48:22 PM

While running your own korean harvard how did you find time to become a navy seal and single handedly solve south korea's drug problem?

Allow me to answer this one, Matt.

Ninja!

See what's happening with your avatar now that you removed it? It's turning into a meme. It won't surprise me to soon see it animated. What I find as the weirdest part of this is that time and energy was taken to harvest and save the image on at least one computer to be used as a tool to diss you. It's like saying, "I hate you so much, I saved your image on my computer. But, really, I have two images on my computer to show how much I hate you--the other one is up-side-up. To really show how much I hate you, soon I'll have three images because I'm going to make one animated. Then four--one with you donning a handlebar mustache, showing people what to hang on to while you take them for a ride."

Is this a YouTube video of Matthew with Atlas?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4BYMvVvMg0

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2011, 03:02:58 PM

I like how he thought it would be plausible that he graduated from high school in 2005 and subsequently earned a bachelors degree in the same year

This Matthew N. Wright avatar meme is starting to get traction: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/wan/2531233641.html
Clipse

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 03:07:36 PM

This Matthew N. Wright avatar meme is starting to get traction: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/wan/2531233641.html

LMAO!!!

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2011, 03:10:49 PM

LMAO!!!

Glad you enjoyed my humor. I wonder how long it will be before it gets flagged and removed. Don't forget to take a screenshot.
KeyserSoze

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 06:52:15 PM

I told you Bitmole has boundless energy and loves Bitcoin. He could well be responsible for the next big climb in Bitcoin value.
BTW, the guitar video was fun but I might have actually pooped my pants in laughter if the guy playing guitar had a mustache like the photo you posted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: