Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where the whole market headed ?  (Read 202 times)
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:34:09 AM

The signal is very clear and if you know how to analyze crypto currencies market you will find out that everything is heading bullish. It might not be I short term but in long term everything is going bullish. I don't think we would go down more than were bitcoin is it now.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheShekelProject

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:46:15 AM

The signal is very clear and if you know how to analyze crypto currencies market you will find out that everything is heading bullish. It might not be I short term but in long term everything is going bullish. I don't think we would go down more than were bitcoin is it now.

I see bitcoin shocking everyone towards the end of this year with an unrealistic increase. Please don't take my word for it. Invest responsibly, never invest what your not willing to lose.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

We are filled with new short term investors that is why it looks like a fake one. But still that is an investment. They risked their money for that so you cannot blame them.
Strong holders are getting fewer, I am still hoping there is that group who will really believe in the future of crypto currencies. What do we know, one project out there could be in the making now that will shock the whole crypto world.
This is absolutely right. Eventhough short term investors are small traders but the numbers of these people is out numbered the whales out there, this few uptrend and downtrend of prices is their doing, and we cannot blame them. In my opinion there is still a good future in crypto currency, its a matter of time that crypto will rocket up so dont loose hope.
wolfgang-95 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

From the beginning of this pump in april I'm confused. All these runs seems fake and whale pumped and no new money is coming in. I get only bearish signals whenever i check charts but whales fuck all the TA and fundamentals. Can somebody with good knowledge clarify the scenario ?

you were confused because you made a move based on pure TA and fundamental analysis.
you should have seen something like this before right ? 'cryptocurrency is different compared any other conventional market,any TA and fundamental thing won't work'.
it's because cryptocurrency's market was pure manipulation,
it won't move based on TA and findamental analysis because the price was decided by some people/group or organization.
the reason why we're seeing a lot of bear because they wanted to create an uncertainty,
why they did that ? to maximize their profit and position.
i think it works that way.
damn true

★ ★ ● ASURA COIN ● ★ ★
★ The World's First Self-Sustainable eSports Platform Powered by NEO ★ (https://asuracoin.io/)
wolfgang-95 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

We are filled with new short term investors that is why it looks like a fake one. But still that is an investment. They risked their money for that so you cannot blame them.
Strong holders are getting fewer, I am still hoping there is that group who will really believe in the future of crypto currencies. What do we know, one project out there could be in the making now that will shock the whole crypto world.
This is absolutely right. Eventhough short term investors are small traders but the numbers of these people is out numbered the whales out there, this few uptrend and downtrend of prices is their doing, and we cannot blame them. In my opinion there is still a good future in crypto currency, its a matter of time that crypto will rocket up so dont loose hope.
i hope so. Obviously don't want to loose money.

★ ★ ● ASURA COIN ● ★ ★
★ The World's First Self-Sustainable eSports Platform Powered by NEO ★ (https://asuracoin.io/)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

Right now, it seems that the market is trending downward again due to the issues in Bitcoin futures and another cryptocurrency exchange being investigated. However, I would not worry about that because next week is going to be huge for all of us as the Consensus 2018 week will begin on May 14th. As what I have seen in the previous charts, Bitcoin prices will spike during the post-Consensus week. So for me, it is a good time to buy during the dip.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

Unfortunately there is nothing any of us can do about it because it is the way it is. I feel you though as most of the time you just see Tas fucking up most of the time and the only thing you can just get to do is either to stick with the trend as a short term trader or just forget about whatever is going on in the market.

I had to find a way to follow trend to be safe most of the time, because it simply looks more like the market is not even easily tradable anymore with TA, but all in all, we are just using some level of education to gamble our way in the market anyway.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

From the beginning of this pump in april I'm confused. All these runs seems fake and whale pumped and no new money is coming in. I get only bearish signals whenever i check charts but whales fuck all the TA and fundamentals. Can somebody with good knowledge clarify the scenario ?
Stop treating bitcoin only as a trading material to overcome these kind of bumps and dumps,that is why the whales can manipulate the prices by increasing and decreasing its demand.Most of the new investors are the reason behind the current trend of up and down but still we have time left in this year so hopefully the price will starts to bump at the second half of this year,so people start buying and holding the bitcoins.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

You know dude to tell you honestly you are indeed in big trouble. All of this happening is a normal situation most especially in the cryptomarket. Don’t blame your failures to whales; they are just one considerable factor affecting the price of cryptos. Don’t focus too much also in technical analysis sometimes you need to do the common sense I order to create a sound decisions. What I like you to do is relax and calm down a little bit. You need to reboot yourself in order to come back at your right thinking state.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:54:28 AM

some fluctuations are normal in any market and this current trend is a normal transition phase between two different market types. you can never expect price to just reverse up and go back to bull market always-rising in a short while. there are still bears that don't want the price to rise and they are going against the market now and crashing the price down consistently.
but the trend will reverse eventually because you can never swim against the current forever the current (which is the market trend) will always carry you with it.

Only Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: