Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Continuation of Snackman's post  (Read 1289 times)
flylike1 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:10:31 AM

Began here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=339544.0;all

Bitbet has a clear policy and traditionally refunds bets, less 1%, as long as the bet hasn't been closed

However, with the blockchain backed up through no fault of the bettors, the unreasonable time delay (which the mods at bitbet hastily closed as quickly as possible) caused the bets which came in after to be kept entirely, and not refunded.

As a mod who was at least kind enough to respond to my email said: "any such decision that breaches the faq would put the BBET shareholders at harms"

FAQ 151, which kindly states "you're screwed" if you bet on a closed prop, suggests that you don't bet on a prop that will imminently close and that you include a transaction fee.

Well, considering the rapid spike in bitcoin price (the prop was btc would trade at over $750) how the hell was I supposed to know trading at $650 made the closure imminent?

Oh, and I did include a transaction fee as well.

The predatory policy is nothing more than a scumbag loophole by which bitbet can justify taking massive amounts of bitcoins for no reason other than "we can"
deadweasel

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:38:13 PM

Scammers' Profile Links:
Mircea Popescu
MPOE-PR
deadweasel
pankkake
davout
mike_c
kakobrekla
I'd also include any operators/associates/shareholders of BitBet, until this is remedied. Message me if you have their information.

Again, 4 of the 7 you listed here have NOTHING do to with Bitbet.us.  They have merely disagreed with you on the forums and IRC.

Disagreement is not scamming.   Calling users scammers when you have not transacted with them is, in fact, very SCAMMY.

I urge you to make your case stronger by not lying.   

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: