Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain scammer be alert !  (Read 17788 times)
buyandsale (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

Today me gonna share real truth of how blockchain scammers do there work and want all my bitcointalk users to be alert and stay away from it ...

Here is the way they scam and hack blockchain accounts.

Some groups on facebook has this scammers and they post on groups like make money double or make bitcoin without investment instantly just by giving blockchain email id so when any fb innocent user reply to them and send them his blockchain email id scammer do create dummy or duplicate account from same email id dont know how they do it and they says deposit some btc to that dummy or dulicate account which password we can change but here is the twist when ever any user deposit any btc in there blockchain new account which was created by this scammer they got there blockchain account hacked and all btc will be stolen. scammer do hack there blockchain account via secret codes provided by blockchain service which me guess how they stole btc ...

Giving this info to alert every person around here and stay way from this kind of scams !

cheers !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

Today me gonna share real truth of how blockchain scammers do there work and want all my bitcointalk users to be alert and stay away from it ...

Some groups on facebook has this scammers and they post on groups like make money double or make bitcoin without investment instantly just by giving blockchain email id so when any fb innocent user reply to them and send them his blockchain email id scammer do create dummy or duplicate account from same email id dont know how they do it and they says deposit some btc to that dummy or dulicate account which password we can change but here is the twist when ever any user deposit any btc in there blockchain new account which was created by this scammer they got there blockchain account hacked and all btc will be stolen. scammer do hack there blockchain account via secret codes provided by blockchain service which me guess how they stole btc ...

Giving this info to alert every person around here and stay way from this kind of scams !

cheers !

it's true that many people are being told that there are scams that are so scam so it's a double treating me especially I do not know and know who and what they are sometimes because you do not know that scam is so good to know and search it if it really is legit .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jossy111

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

thanks for spreading this information i really find it very useful and its an eye opener. it is true that there are lots of cyber scammers out there and they are using every available methods to scam people of their hard earned money. I urge all online investors and blockchain users to be more careful and more vigilant in their online transactions with people so to avoid them been scammed.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:23:16 PM

First of all dont believe today to any variants of easy btc earnings.
I think its only beginning, in the future this scammers find more effective ways to stole your moneys

burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:37:55 PM

Wow people are really getting smart in doing illegal activities. They don't mind on who are there victims as long as they could take something from you. As we all know that all of us had different kinds of needs and we put sometimes our valued money or hard earn money on a gamble where we could expect higher chance on getting it back like investing it to cryptocurrency. however if there are poeple like this which are really smart scammer then i guess your hard earn money could be taken away from you if you will be scam by them.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

There have been a growing number of swindlers. Since last year, the skills of swindlers are also upgrading. There are many swindlers who are now making use of social media to make some scams. We must be very careful not to be easy to spam. I can receive these junk mail every day.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:07:40 PM

cheers !

This is really significant. Blockchain scammers are destroying the opportunity for investors. However, Paragon’s blockchain technology is terrific at the moment. The team is doing a good job, therefore there are no scams there. You should invest in coins like PRG and TAU if you want to protect yourself from scams.
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

cheers !

Blockchain scamming is very dangerous and can steal all our money in the blink of an eye. Lamden is a modular blockchain and has no transaction fees. I think it is great to have something that gives a great return without any fee and is scam free too. Think before you invest.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:55:11 PM

They are scammers because they are lazy to sit down and work please we should all be careful especially when we get mails about latest campaigns and airdrops.They are everywhere
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:19:59 PM

cheers !

it is what is happening, but all people who are willing to give away their personal data and even btc because of the promise of immediate double profit, well I'm not sure if they wouldn't lose them anyhow
PLMovs

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:22:33 PM

You have done well by creating a topic about this indeed this is the trending scam now and I will also contribute by telling saying Don't be attracted to any unrealistic promised ROI on your Bitcoin its all to scam you and be watchful
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

Recently, there are many fraudsters, especially fraudulent use of mail. If you accidentally click on suspicious links, you may steal your wallet password. In addition, there are many frauds in the ICO. These cheaters are even worse, creating many air projects, which is the main reason for the recent market decline.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:42:59 PM

Their are alot of scammers that are soreading these days, and even the blockchains are being scammed and being involved in a crime that is very redandant in the online world and in this society, thats why people are being watchful, mindful and being alert. For my opinion before you agree and have a contract to somebody else about crypocurrency make sure are in to it anf you know what will you do always, because blockchain is a very big competence thats why make sure you are alert
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

cheers !

Illegal activities regarding bitcoin is continuously increasing because there is no such authentic regulating body over bitcoin who can keep eye over all these activities and moreover if these activities are occurring then also none is able to trace all these activities because bitcoin transactions does not involve any third party seizure but now scammers need to be get alert because now more and more countries are legalising bitcoin and they have now understood that bitcoin will boost the development of their country so as soon as bitcoin will be legalised centrally then no scammers can do such kind of illegal activities.
jonathancool220

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:33:55 AM

many cases like you are not just on Facebook, but in telegram also a lot. be careful to those on behalf of getting Bitcoin by easy mining.

now mining Bitcoin is very difficult, because the total supply is less. so, his conclusions are cautious in Cryptocurrency because all the people are here.
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:07:35 AM

many cases like you are not just on Facebook, but in telegram also a lot. be careful to those on behalf of getting Bitcoin by easy mining.

now mining Bitcoin is very difficult, because the total supply is less. so, his conclusions are cautious in Cryptocurrency because all the people are here.

Yeah I agree with you I've d been meet a scammer in bounty campaign which my account was duplicated I did not give my account to anyone and always log out after finishing my post, so I send message to the telegram to delete the duplicate one now already deleted there are many people who's didn't make any hardworking but they only steal our holding dump to  this people they can make bad emage of bitcoin.
GideonGono

Activity: 1988
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:20:34 AM

cheers !

This is well said though , today lots of users of bitcoin finding some source of income this intel is significant to others compile , this scammers destroying the face of blockchain , my only advice not just for you but for all of us , be wise , and have a second thought , review so it doesnt lead to regret , loss , and scam. So i guess this thread will open up our eyes and be aware.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:28:06 AM

There is no instantaneous earning anywhere. You yourself should be a little smarter to understand this. To get something you need to put a little effort into the other does not happen.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:13:25 AM

I think I have suffered something of such before and its very sad I lost all my Btc. I authorized a login alert in my mail while I was also trying to login at same time. Thats how I lost all my Btc. Everyone should be careful of exposing their wallet info and stop looking for free money.
Thalassadna

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

If you know about blockchain then you will know it is not fraudulent. Because of its nature is decentralized. No one will control the algorithms.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: