Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:15:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain scammer be alert !  (Read 17788 times)
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:21:11 PM

a very useful article will be for beginners! crypto world is certainly not as safe as we would like. But I'm sure that if you follow simple rules of security, as well as think what to make and where to go, then it will be very difficult to get to scammers!
Namara

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:28:22 PM

Today me gonna share real truth of how blockchain scammers do there work and want all my bitcointalk users to be alert and stay away from it ...

Here is the way they scam and hack blockchain accounts.

Some groups on facebook has this scammers and they post on groups like make money double or make bitcoin without investment instantly just by giving blockchain email id so when any fb innocent user reply to them and send them his blockchain email id scammer do create dummy or duplicate account from same email id dont know how they do it and they says deposit some btc to that dummy or dulicate account which password we can change but here is the twist when ever any user deposit any btc in there blockchain new account which was created by this scammer they got there blockchain account hacked and all btc will be stolen. scammer do hack there blockchain account via secret codes provided by blockchain service which me guess how they stole btc ...

Giving this info to alert every person around here and stay way from this kind of scams !

cheers !

I am very encouraging my closest friends to join me in my involvement in the cryptocurrencies business also I do that because I have many things to do here and every kind of help would be appreciated.
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:57:45 PM

It's going to be harder and harder daily to protect yourself against the scammers and all the filthy organisation that are trying to steal your money and the worst thing ever is when the hacker is already having an access to your wallet and you don't know that he's just waiting.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:19:15 PM

Case after case to damage the image of bitcoin's popularity is still growing here and there, in the face of this thing of course we must be careful, to never give anything they ask for either e-mail, id or anything else that has links with an account you. Remember email's the life of all the accounts you make.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:44:07 PM

Today me gonna share real truth of how blockchain scammers do there work and want all my bitcointalk users to be alert and stay away from it ...

Some groups on facebook has this scammers and they post on groups like make money double or make bitcoin without investment instantly just by giving blockchain email id so when any fb innocent user reply to them and send them his blockchain email id scammer do create dummy or duplicate account from same email id dont know how they do it and they says deposit some btc to that dummy or dulicate account which password we can change but here is the twist when ever any user deposit any btc in there blockchain new account which was created by this scammer they got there blockchain account hacked and all btc will be stolen. scammer do hack there blockchain account via secret codes provided by blockchain service which me guess how they stole btc ...

Giving this info to alert every person around here and stay way from this kind of scams !

cheers !

It is really good to be aware for scammers nowadays. It seems like their focus is really is our money. That is why it leads them to be wiser in achieving to rob what is not their. They work hard to get money not from their own for they believe getting other peoples money are doubled to what they could possibly get on their own.
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

cheers !

Is is true? I'm afraid it will no be same as later, It is alarming, if this is a fact I think it will not be safe in the cryptoworld because of this scammers. So it will be possible to retrieve a lost private key by the help of this blockchain service?

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
hidden_legend

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:06:21 PM

Scammers and criminal minded personal really ruining this new blockchain technology and cryptocurrency market.Hope in future this market create something which can ruin plans of these kind of people.
Varuj

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:29:49 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 06:07:47 PM by Varuj

Today, fraud is very common and one must be very vigilant not to lose money. First, one must Will take advantage sources verified and reliable  and do not take all that horrible.In the crypto world there are a lot of professional scammers
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

cheers !

Always good to warn people about scams and such. But really everyone should know that this type of thing is never going to be genuine. If someone asked you and proposed a similar thing with your bank account info, who would do it? Crypto is not any different and I hope people wise up a bit more as time goes on.
Cruxer

Activity: 184

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:49:11 AM

Some groups on facebook has this scammers and they post on groups like make money double or make bitcoin without investment instantly

really? its something you should warn people from? it have warnings all over it by scammers themselfs.
only really "not smart" people would fall for it, greedy people most importantly, shame on them
Cindrella88

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:08:23 AM

You are not deceived, try turning on two-step verification, it will be very helpful. We all know that it is another way to steal someone's hard income. In this kind of industry as internet is the only way to access. Because these technologies are their specialty. That's why we need to be more careful especially about those malicious websites.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

sort of duplicate email, but how? I know fraudsters usually give fake messages via e-mail as if the original message is from their wallet. But thank you for increasing my knowledge about this, I will be more careful about suspicious people
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

If you know about blockchain then you will know it is not fraudulent. Because of its nature is decentralized. No one will control the algorithms.
There are so many fraudulent activities that is happening in the world of cryptocurrencies. We need to be cautious about the kind of activities that we can engage ourselves in so we don't fall victim to activities of scammers. We can be vigilante by following the security tips that are given in the form of publications by well experienced crypto enthusiasts.

rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:32:27 PM

Thanks for the information and concern sharing this alert news
And scammers is number bad criminal around the decentralized digital cryptocurrency
Since from the start i accept bitcoin i always keep in mind secured my account with have strong keys

Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:01:45 AM

cheers !

We should not giving any detail information about us, our email, our identity, our private key to any body. In internet world, there is always a way to use our identity for illegal activity and i think we should not give any information to someone that we dont know
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:12:02 AM

~ snip ~

We should not giving any detail information about us, our email, our identity, our private key to any body. In internet world, there is always a way to use our identity for illegal activity and i think we should not give any information to someone that we dont know

only dumb people will give his information to someone else . greed is also the reason on why people will easily fall to the trap of scammers because they only tend to foccus on the reward but they didnt research the company or the project that they were applying for . some example's with these are kyc , scammers use kyc to steal someones info and they are only using the name airdrop or bounties to attract alot of innocent prey because people think that those project are legit whenever they see a kyc requirement .
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:45:33 AM

'make money without investment', ' Double triple money' these are the biggest red flags.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:50:03 AM

I have heard of such cases before. But the victims are not wise enough, they are looking for an easy way out, more so they don't make proper consultations. Why give out your email ID? that is rash. I know of some group of scammers trying to persuade the innocent preys to connect their blockchain wallet account to their website. This has to do with exposing the login ID and other necessary info to facilitate hacking. Just a wallet address is okay. But run from money doublers.

vedderpeterson

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:07:09 AM

Thank you for your concern by this post. Where there is a lot of money involved, scammers are also there.
Let's all be careful everyone.
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:03:23 PM

thanks to the information that will help alert bitcointalk users to the blockchain they can use to scam us, we just need to be careful. When it comes to such things, we can not afford it to exprience a scam because what we have in our acount is we have work hard for it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: