Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO vs EOS, Which is better For the Future?  (Read 557 times)
kickdapa (OP)

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

Howday,
Hope everyone doing well. We know that NEO and EOS both are a very good coin to hold or trade. NEO is the second ethereum in china! And EOS has a big potential to be top 5 Coin.

But which coin will you prefer first? NEO or EOS! Write down your opinion. Have a good conversation.

Thanks Everyone.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:50:11 PM

Howday,
Hope everyone doing well. We know that NEO and EOS both are a very good coin to hold or trade. NEO is the second ethereum in china! And EOS has a big potential to be top 5 Coin.

But which coin will you prefer first? NEO or EOS! Write down your opinion. Have a good conversation.

Thanks Everyone.

I would prefer NEO because it is working towards developing a product for the future. It not only rebranded from Antshares to NEO in June of 2017, but they refocused their marketing as well  with enormous success. Neo’s objective, while ultimately utilizing many of the same technologies as Ethereum, is to be the platform for a new smart economy. I don’t understand why NEO doesn’t advertise their collaboration with OnChain more. NEO in itself is solid, offering several potential benefits over EOS. But combined with OnChain, NEO truly has the potential to implement itself as the smart economy platform of the East.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

Both are good and if you are a smart investor you will diversify and invest in both of them, just stay away from low quality coins and pick the good ones from the dip and you will be fine.

loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

I am addicted to NEO (view my signature) and in loved with EOS. I bought NEO at $18.35 and EOS at $0.6x. I don't wanna mention about technical points or market price or even future prediction because they have been analyzed daily on newspapers. Mr Da Hong Fei has not only built Neo blockchain but good relationship with China Government also. This point is the best one which I was passionated and persuaded to buy and hold it. I mean here the sustainable development of its blockchain. And I do believe that, whenever China Gov accept blockchain as a new technology of China and worldwide, Neo shall be accepted as national blockchain of Chinese.
As for EOS is quite different from NEO in means of roadmap or orientation. It's supported by some groups of whales and financial market makers or even called god fathers from EU and Latin countries.
I shall not be thrilled or surprised if NEO surpasses $200 and EOS reaches $100 in Christmas 2018.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

NEO is the new blockchain! EOS based on Etherium available! Both things have many features to be expected! Therefore, you should invest both.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:23:31 PM

I think neo will be more valuable in the future compared to eos, because neo have high elektabilitas, I think neo will be able to compete with ETH.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

I love this topic raised as a matter of fact, but the only thing I think would work in this kinda situation is everyone will only talk base on their opinion. Base on my personal opinion, neo seems to have a greater future for I have tasted Neo blockchain and scored it 95%. Neo is cool and I love their feature. #justmyopionion
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

Howday,

Thanks Everyone.
EOS could be the new ADA (hyped to 20B marketcap), but it will unlikely to be a successful project, IMO. NEO's ecosystem is becoming more and more mature. So I prefer NEO over EOS, in terms of future potential.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

NEO is the so called Ethereum of China or we may called it Ethereum of the East. NEO is a platform and has a lot of investment potential like ICO partnership for token creation. NEO has a lot of supporters in Asian region particular in China. EOS on the other hand is a token derive from ERC-20 of Ethereum. Speaking of lots of development, NEO is the future.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:06:25 PM

EOS = the international network of the future, the next-generation blockchain (if success), which must compete with the ETH. NEO = China's national currency of the future

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

Howday,

Thanks Everyone.
NEO and EOS both are doing well in future. But currently EOS is huge pump in the market so if you looking to trade EOS is the best option and if you looking to hold you should split to invest in both the coins because these two Coins are runs successfully in future. So I prefer EOS is the right investment in current situation.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

Howday,

Thanks Everyone.

EOS is already top 5 coin
very likely to be in top 3 Imho
micdep78

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:28:14 PM

gordon gekko would buy EOS  Grin Grin Grin

By
phm

Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

My answer is NEO better. Why? Because it has working platform already. Neo has excellent and big community that interested not pump/dump only. I see several ICOs on this platform. That's why today Neo is better. What will at the EoY we will watch

marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:40:58 PM

Both are two very good cryptocurrencies but I personally prefer NEO at this time. The chinese Ethereum has a very high-level team that is developing the project very well, it will be difficult for it to reach ETH levels but I think it will improve a lot in the future. EOS is an excellent project but I would like to see how it develops in the coming months
magaramged3f2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:48:56 PM

If I choose between NEO and EOS, I would choose NEO.  As for me, this coin is more promising for long-term investments.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

As people above me already stated, both coins are great investments, but I think that EOS will dominate ROI wise and outperform NEO by a mile.
Rainbowwww

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:01:47 PM

The EOS crypto currency is a new "operating system" for application blockers, which currently operates from the Ethereum crypto currency network and tests its mechanism. On the prospects of the EOS crypto currency is its mechanism, which is capable of processing hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, and given the current problems in the sphere of crypto currency in this aspect, this advantage is even more visible.
thongs

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:03:09 PM

The EOS crypto currency is a new "operating system" for application blockers, which currently operates from the Ethereum crypto currency network and tests its mechanism. On the prospects of the EOS crypto currency is its mechanism, which is capable of processing hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, and given the current problems in the sphere of crypto currency in this aspect, this advantage is even more visible.
I think that EOS have the potential to grow more just like NEO or can overtake what NEO has brought into our life,  since the objective of EOS is really great and they have a good team.

Considered

Activity: 504

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

Doesn't EOS use the Ethereum tokens and hasn't the devs sold a large supply of their ETH? What ever the EOS devs have done till now doesn't build much trust. While NEO has been around for some time now and is the number one coin in China. Also it has a great dev team developing for it.

shalaza

Activity: 283

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:06:01 PM

I'll say that it's neo, based on personal preference though.
voxdu12

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:11:28 PM

I think both coins are good for both a confident future, I would advise you to invest immediately in both do not go wrong.

Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

These platforms are both very promising and I think they will bring very good profits to all of their coin holders

topchiiy86

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:14:42 PM

Doesn't EOS use the Ethereum tokens and hasn't the devs sold a large supply of their ETH? What ever the EOS devs have done till now doesn't build much trust. While NEO has been around for some time now and is the number one coin in China. Also it has a great dev team developing for it.

EOS will launch its main network in June. So all EOS tokens won't use ETH blockchain. And if you still believe that NEO is better than EOS check the charts during the last month and you'll see the answer. I think that NEO is not a competitor to EOS. EOS is much faster, more scalable and decentralized. I think that we should compare ETH with EOS as they'll compete to take the 2nd position on the market.
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

NEO has much hope of valuations in future times, the fall currently lies in the prohibitions found by China as well as by the general controversy in the crypto-coins.
World leaders support the technology involved in NEO, and aspects of similarities with Ethereum strengthen the structure of cryptomoeda.
EOS also follows the general trend of corrections and has its peculiarities, but I particularly do not trust much in its potential.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:25:00 PM

Very difficult comparison, because it is in such cases that it seems to me that these two platforms will soon turn the crypto-currency world, you see how EOS is steadily growing? I can not even imagine, but it seems to me that the coin will be very expensive. Keep in a long-term
jaggijagjit

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

In my views Neo is better for future because it is working on block-chain technology and it have more potential as compare to EOS, Neo's platform are similar to Ethereum. Many new upcoming ICO's are also using NEO's platform. So as per my opinion Neo is better option.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

I think that NEO will be much cooler and can even get to second place after bitcoin !!! They have a great team and I like the fact that they do not give up and do everything to ensure that their project was the best, soon I think Neo will be on top !!!!
bitcoinster21

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

This is a good discussion to have. Projects that are starting their development can find it meaningful.
One project that i know of, which is trying to decide between ETH, EOS and NEO is AGRI token by Blockgrain.io , got an awesome whitepaper.

They have a very strong fundamental use case, hope they choose the right platform. I might refer them to this thread though.
btccrusher

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:48:12 PM

NEO and EOS both are good projects. I prefer to go with both of them, if I had $100 to invest I'd split into $50-$50 for NEO and EOS. If I had to choose only one coin, I'd go for EOS. I think EOS will have a massive gain after launching main net.
WNbahr

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:50:39 PM

in another corner though the NEO is a bit stiff because it is dominated by china but its development and credibility I admit is better than EOS, but what will happen in front of me can not be sure because it all depends on the level of selection of the highest rating that needs between them. but if I choose one I think it will not lose because both are in the forefront.
GreedIsNotBad

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

In my opinion NEO is better, it has better and much more developer rather than EOS. EOS is nice too but I like NEO more.  I also own a few NEO, not so much but don't want to miss in case it moons.
K0korap

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:59:50 PM

Howday,

Thanks Everyone.

I think EOS has more potential than NEO. right now, if you'll check the market it's already at fifth place compared to NEO which is at eleventh. Just seeing how stable it is yet how it could still increase it's price over time i could see that it is a good investment compared to NEO though we can't discount the fact that NEO do have potential.

murinked

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

Both coins are good.  But I like NEO more.  I think this coin has a better future than EOS.
MoonJeina

Activity: 652

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:59:49 AM

I would totally go for EOS at this time .
The technology of EOS is better since it is using blockchain 3.0 and NEO is not using such technology . The product looks more advanced to me if i  compare both of them and that is why it seems reliable to me as well . Other than that if we compare the markets of both , NEO is seeming to take a dip and the graphs are going down where as EOS still have the potential to grow.                                                                     

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████     INDUSTRY LEADING BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     ████████
LIVE
STREAMING
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
LIVE DEALER
CASINO
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
████  ▄  ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
██  ▄    █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
██    ▄██  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
███  ▀████  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
████  ▀████  ▀████▄    ████
█████▄   ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████

[.
WIN WITH US!
]
azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:25:06 AM

Howday,

Thanks Everyone.
I am more confident about the NEO that is able to become the mainstay coins in the future. I see the NEO continues to show an ever-increasing development. so by making the NEO coin select. is the right thing.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:42:07 AM

I don't choose both, because i investing in another coin, but from my view, eos are new comer to the platform than neo, so i think neo are more mature than eos. But that is only my simple view.

sureblinks

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:51:57 AM

as an investor i think you should go for both, but since neo is waxing great and you wanna go for one then go for neo,
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:57:53 AM

This is one of those situations that it is hard to choose, I actually have a stake in both which is probably the smarters way to address the problem. I got into EOS early on and I got into NEO late so from a current investment return standpoint EOS has been fantastic and NEO is struggling. I think there is great potential for the coins that will be used to launch other projects and EOS switches to their own blockchain and token standard in June.

They are already investing alot of the funds they have received from the TGE into associated projects and DAPPS so my honest preference would be EOS at this time.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:58:38 AM

Howday,

Thanks Everyone.
EOS is already top 5 i think people believe more in eos technology than neo, eos development was rapid i wasn't expecting it to be top 5 so early. Eos is an improvement on ethereum as people say.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

These are two projects of excellent quality that have enormous potential, if I had to choose anyway I prefer NEO. Several ICOs are being born and will be born this year using this excellent platform, which I think will increase its weight in the sector, and, if its team will continue to develop the project well, it could approach Ethereum in the future
Carterwyang

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

Obviously that EOS is much more better than NEO, but most people is not seeing the reality.

EOS has an incredible development, it can be a game changer in a few months/years from now, i dont know why everyone is focused on neo only.
bit-freedom

Merit: 256

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

I like both Neo and Eos and I see good potential in both of them. The advantages of Eos is it is a cheaper price now, Neo price has grow so much. To me, it is a good opportunity to buy EOS at this moment.
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:53:51 PM

NEO and EOS both are promising coins and NEO is the better compare with EOS and NEO is like chines ETH, its updated project coming days NEO price will rise huge level
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:13:11 PM

In theory, EOS has a higher value than NEO so it always wins NEO in the financial market. However, in terms of growth and technology, I believe NEO will be better. NEO is based on the blockchain platform, it is called ETH of China, it was born after ETH but has more advantages than ETH as faster transaction speed, higher scalability. So I believe that in the next few years NEO will grow strongly and have a very high price, it is suitable for long term investment.

blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

They will have probably a similar architecture (network with 10-15 "trusted" nodes) so they are not decentralized blockchains like bitcoin or ethereum.

Hopefully, they will compensate with speed and scalability the lack of decentralization...

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:16:46 PM

It is really hard to choose one of them since both coins have great potential. I choose to invest in both Neo and Eos.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:35:50 PM

Howday,

Thanks Everyone.

I like NEO more than EOS. Looking at statistics it seems that EOS is quite succesfull too but NEO is a currency that more familiar to me. I have NEO in my portfolio yet and I don’t want to change this coin for any other.
Nuky1289

Activity: 198

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

I think both of them are promising projects and good for an investment. Personally i invested a small sum in EOS before the latest run, but i think it could also be a risky investment. The main net of EOS is coming in June and i hope the run continues until then. After that, only time will tell...

vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:49:13 PM

Howday,

Thanks Everyone.
My advantage is 100 percent on the NEO side. Because I don't understand why the EOS is so expensive, its price is only on expectations, they have not done anything yet.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

Both are good and if you are a smart investor you will diversify and invest in both of them, just stay away from low quality coins and pick the good ones from the dip and you will be fine.

Am going for Neo. Patient waiting for it to dip more so I can get a good quantity of it. Wish I can get someone to alert me when it dips.
Mishkagami

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:08:28 PM

I believe in NEO more than EOS.  Yes, both coins are promising, but I would only invest in NEO.
BountyGo
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

The main difference between the EOS and NEO token is that NEO pays out in gas-'dividends' while EOS does not and is instead an inflationary coin. A such holding EOS does not gain you any dividends, instead your EOS tokens become worth less over time due to new tokens being minted in a 5% or so inflationary manner.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

Howday,

Thanks Everyone.
I am more confident and trust with NEO. because the NEO has an ever-increasing and growing development. so by having NEO for future development is very good and appropriate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Cryptosh87

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

Since NEO is older, EOS looks more promising to me nowadays. NEO is more stabile but EOS has more potential. EOS should be available in more crypto exchanges.
Rebdoomer

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

Both NEO and EOS seem like a better version of ETH.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

Neo or Eos Huh

Hmmm... I think Neo is better than Eos.
Im not sure about that but in the fact of data says like that.
Neo is great coin same like Eos.
But maybe Neo is better to trading.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

Howday,

Thanks Everyone.
I think NEO will be better than EOS in the future. have good products in the future. Like what it has done in the past. NEO will even be better than ETH in the next 2-3 years
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:58:02 PM

Howday,

Thanks Everyone.
Don't limit yourself in one coin we all know that we have to buy both potential coins. NEO is already have a working product and EOS is also a promising coin. In ranking I think NEO is the  priority at the moment but if you are looking for a larger profit but more risky EOS is what you are looking for.
skywalker67

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:01:32 PM

I think NEO is better in the future.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:03:54 PM

Both are good for the future.But my heart says EOS of course. It has a great potential.However, you can pick both coin.

rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:04:48 PM

Howday,

Thanks Everyone.
I know both coins are so cool. Both have good future. But specially I prefer NEO. Because NEO platform so big and its price now around 86$+ and it can hit anytime to 400$-500$. Other hand EOS price only 18$, but potential coin that also. It can take more time to grow.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

I would like to suggest you NEO.
Because many new coins come from their platform same like ETH, so i prefer you to go for NEO
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:08:12 PM

In fact, this is a very difficult question, I can not even theoretically say that these two projects will be stronger by the end of the year. There is an opinion that this will be EOS, it seems to me that it has a greater potential from a growth position. But NEO is also a very strong coin, which deserves attention, so I do not have an unambiguous answer.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:16:50 PM

Howday,

Thanks Everyone.

Both are good coins and have a convincing future, and I like both. If I have to choose between the two, I tend to choose NEO. That's because neo works to develop the product so it is very useful for the future and potential for profit.
HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

Both have good for the future.Of course if i must pick one ; EOS. It has a great potential now , in the future it 'll contunie .

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

In fact, this is a very difficult question, I can not even theoretically say that these two projects will be stronger by the end of the year. There is an opinion that this will be EOS, it seems to me that it has a greater potential from a growth position. But NEO is also a very strong coin, which deserves attention, so I do not have an unambiguous answer.
NEO is good for long term holding now the price is not impressive but next 1 or 2 years i think it will cross ETH price and one of the main reason why we need to hold this coin means people call it Chinese ETH so definitely this coin will become famous in future. EOS now it is booming but for long term i am not sure whether it is good investment or not.
Hughesy26

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:33:38 PM

I think both are great long term

Neo is currently underpriced and is like half its all time EOS
EOS on the other hand is basically at its ath. However I think the FUD around americans being able to invest in the crowdsale, the erc20 tokens conferring no rights, and no mainnet at the moment mean that EOS also has the potential to increase massively in the near future

I think they are both going to be massive in the future, so don't restrict yourself to one

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:15:35 PM

I will prefer NEO. Its a good coin with its own blockchain thus, it can host other upcoming tokens on its blockchain. This will really make the price go up and make it gain more popularity. EOS is also a good coin to invest into. Diversification is key in crypto.
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

I think that each of these two coins has its advantages and disadvantages, and each of these coins will benefit a certain community of people. If you are a smart investor then you will keep these two coins in a purse, because they have the same chance to grow in the future.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:51:28 PM

NEO or EOS Both are great cryptocurrencies.The Chinese Ethereum has a very strong team and NEO is a platform and has a lot of investment potential like ICO partnership for the token creation.Overall NEO has a decent future
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

both are nice to have and very same product. but the views of potential then I think NEO is better for investment. one might say the NEO still new stuff but its development attracts attention. In addition, the potential future for NEO also could still be promising.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:04:06 PM

Hard to say but I'd go with NEO.

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
Paul karet

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

Functionality of NEO & GAS.
Neo is just a share of the Company. It generates revenue of about 7% per year.
Gas powers the network. You will get payed in Gas if you own Neo.
There are special perks if you own a certain amount of Gas/Neo. (Bookkeeper)

Transaction speed. Neo can support up to 10 000 transactions/second. Ethereum can do 20/second.

Languages. Neo supports Java, #C, Python (AI here we go) and many more. They are planning to integrate JavaScript as well (bye bye lisk). Ethereum can do Solidity.
Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:25:18 PM

Both are good for the future.But my heart says EOS of course. It has a great potential.However, you can pick both coin.

EOS is a dark horse. I don't know what to expect from this coin. But now I did X5, and it can not but rejoice.

ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:28:54 PM

EOS is a dark horse. I don't know what to expect from this coin. But now I did X5, and it can not but rejoice.

You are absolutely right. EOS is still very young and is not clear how it is going to perform, yet. EOS is not good enough to compare to NEO, in my opinion.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:35:30 PM

Howday,

Thanks Everyone.
I prefer NEO, it has working blockchain on which you can develop dApps and new good projects, has a developed infrastructure. And what have EOS besides promises and hype.
faaty

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:38:14 PM

My vote is for Neo. I am bit cautions towards new things and I can not see any success in Eos.

Neo already proved itself, and created a nice ecosystem. We need to see what Eos will do. If it become succesful I can vote for Eos then
parkraol

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:42:33 PM

I rather choose Neo because of its good features and I like its concept of legalization for protection if its assets. The price is higher than Eos but the fluctuation is smaller.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:43:00 PM

Neo depends on its Chinese government,we saw this some times, if China accepts crypto,it`ll be the green light for this project.But I think it`s not global like Eth
EOS is just hype now,if other businesses and projects use this platform for their startups, it`ll open to everybody its strong and weak sides.But`d prefer to buy som before their mainnet
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

Howday,

Thanks Everyone.

The NEO is more potential than EOS and I think it is one of the few coin that can take Ethereum's place. And this is not just for now, it is always selected projects.
The fact that EOS is bad from NEO does not mean that the project is bad. In the future I believe that EOS will be one of the chosen altcoins.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:08:37 PM

NEO is wonderful project and it is great for future. EOS looks good, but it is too early to say. NEO has proven itself and I trust it. It is the better option.

IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:11:01 PM

Howday,

Thanks Everyone.

They are both very good projects and from the look of it
Neo has been more promising in recent weeks and I believe it will hit greater heights faster than EoS
In few months now
They both should be the leading coins after btc eth and bitcoin cash
bl3zzy

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:21:37 PM

both ae good but Neo is better for long hold
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: