Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:46:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why medium is suspending all bounty Hunters accounts  (Read 876 times)
kolpher001

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:38:01 PM

two of my medium accounts were suspended with alot of pending articles. what a waste. some how i am afraid that this will affect to twitter facebook and other bounty related social media accounts. then our bounty hunting campaing will be surely vanish and Dev team invest those money for any other marketing strategy. RIP us
kulagina

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

It is a surprising news. These platforms treat crypto as a threat but I think these can co exist with crypto.
Javagirl

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

Why do these social media do not like cryptocurrencies? The first is Facebook, then Twitter, and now the Medium, they have all taken drastic measures to limit the publication of ICO content articles.
Because they care about their platform, lets take this thing to consider. How if that ICO we promote turn out as a scam project ? how if that ICO stole all your invested money and run away, they help promoting even just as a hosting. So they want to prevent bad thing happend by not even let any ICO get promoted at their platform. But this is only my opinion, you still can see a official ICO medium page though even the bounty campaign related channel at that project being suspended.

I agree. If I am the owner of medium. I will done that long time ago. lol   Cheesy
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

This is bad news I think. What if telegram is next, I mean who knows, there could be reasons why they specifically ban the discussion and promotion in bounties.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

It is a surprising news. These platforms treat crypto as a threat but I think these can co exist with crypto.
They think ICOs as threat not the crypto currencies so they were restricting advertising anything related to ICOs will be banned there but you can post anything about the crypto currencies becuse in there rules no where stated that posting about cryptos were not allowed in their platform.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

so disappointing. But this is answered all those questions why the medium account get suspended without warning. I think steemit will be a nice place to do that.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:10:06 PM

The situation with the medium is very strange. When I register an account there, they ban it in a few weeks, while all I do is just follow the projects I need. At the same time, there are many accounts that write blogs about crypto projects, thus they participate in bounty and nobody bans them. Can someone explain to me what is going on?

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

I just discover that medium no longer wants bounty hunters on their platform again. many bounty-related accounts have been suspended lately and today I check their rules and I found out they have added this to their rule.

I think they are trying to rid out the spammy article wrote by some of bounty hunters and bring backed the credible ones, its not a surprise since medium was based in United States and they are very aware of their national laws that implemented well. But if your account is not looking suspicious and its not spammy in content. I think its okey and no need to be alarmed!
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

i think why medium suspending account because they all breaking rules for airdrop and giveaway 
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

I still use medium every day for bounties with no issue
jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

I don't like medium and this reason is not the main here. This platform is not clear and suitable enough for the crypto to my mind and twitter or facebook are better there.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

I was blocked about 9 months ago because I posted 2 articles (ICO Reviews) and they suspended me.
So, dont worry, switch to Steemit - much better platform, crypto friendly and also here you can something earn by posting Smiley.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:59:14 PM

Medium is not so signifacnt platform for the crypto in the far-sighted orienting so I think that it will lose its popularity soon. Crypto must work with more platforms that have a larger tolerance.
MOBbrothers
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:45:53 PM

i just lost my my account in medium after posting an Article that has nothing to do with ICO.
This is the 3 account i am loosing to medium. Quite terrible.
the first account was due to OVER CLAPPING. 50+ CLAPPING FOR a bounty article.
The second is for a bounty article.
the third Account is for a different post.

Honestly i am confused with medium.
thesmallgod (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:00:07 AM

That's how we are losing options to get some coins without investing initial fiat but hard works. Twitter, Facebook, Medium everyone seems don't want the crypto hunters. Still, you can use them, just don't overdo anything. For example, do not use your account only for clapping crypto article. Instead, write something better for the community, limit your clapping, give time and read before clapping, medium is very intelligent to optimize its users. This should keep your account safe on the platform.
Their rules is very clear. if you are into bounty hunting you are not wanted clearly on the platform no matter how clearly you try to rephrase your article in order not to be caught, this will surely happen one day and the worst scenario is that sometime you may not have gotten your reward before your account get suspended and ones this happen all contents you have written become irrelevant and in accessible publicly. the best you can do is to quit using the platform if you are hunter period
ankusharora1980

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:48:41 AM

The social networking site like medium is not directly gain any type of profit from these account and they have maintain the standard by over clapping on bounty and crypto related article.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:00:30 PM

But indeed, recently many projects, even non-fraudulent ones, cannot bring their project to a successful conclusion.  The reasons may be different, but first of all everyone thinks that they want to be deceived.  And against the background of all this, the above-mentioned sites, in which there was information about bad companies, are losing their reputation.  To avoid trouble, they try to struggle in different ways for the purity of the information published on their sites.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:09:30 AM

The reason is very simple. Most of the ICO projects will not be successful. The developer team only wants to make money and not build the cryptocurrency industry. Therefore, the media prohibits cryptocurrency advertising as an expected event.
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:11:08 AM

I think the fraud of the ICO project has caused concern and ban on these media because their customers have become victims of scams!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
thesmallgod (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:05:39 AM

The reason is very simple. Most of the ICO projects will not be successful. The developer team only wants to make money and not build the cryptocurrency industry. Therefore, the media prohibits cryptocurrency advertising as an expected event.
Even though I believe some of your statements. I hope you know there are still some initial coin offereing related content on medium in which the publishers are not banned. For such publishers to be allowed without ban it goes a long way to show that medium might be interested in legit and plagiarism free content which I believe only few bounty hunter do. Alot of hunters write poor review to get token and that is the reason why it is easy for many of them to write in more than 5 blogs.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: