Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:42:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You buy from casascius, I pay spot price plus premium via paypal  (Read 592 times)
silvergoldandbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 09:44:59 AM

Hey all I'm looking for someone to complete a purchase from casascius for 1 silver 1 oz round (1BTC).

I am willing to pay a good premium, please let me know if you are willing to purchase from casascius and have him ship to me.

Thanks

The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:22:30 PM

Hey all I'm looking for someone to complete a purchase from casascius for 1 silver 1 oz round (1BTC).

I am willing to pay a good premium, please let me know if you are willing to purchase from casascius and have him ship to me.

Thanks

May I ask, why not just purchase it yourself? Is it because of his no singles rule?

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:40:30 PM

Casascius does in fact sell the coin I want as a single! Smiley

I would buy it myself If I had some bitcoin right now. I do have money in paypal (unfortunately that where most of my money comes in) however, so since Casascius ships with a tracking number, I felt that it shouldn't be too difficult to find someone willing to accept paypal.

camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 08:03:29 PM

we had an agreed price..i said contact me when you are online so i can send an invoice based on current price (wanting to get paid while exchange is same as invoice)...you quit replying...why waste my time then go making more threads asking for the same thing?

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:40:26 AM

we had an agreed price..i said contact me when you are online so i can send an invoice based on current price (wanting to get paid while exchange is same as invoice)...you quit replying...why waste my time then go making more threads asking for the same thing?

Wait, hold on man, I continued to send you messages you never replied to.

I never heard anything from you so I'd assumed you decided against it.

Glitch in the PM system maybe??

Regardless, I would love to complete this transaction with you if you still want to.

Please email me at bestofbitcointalk@gmail.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: